• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

At what dosage should I start worrying about my kidneys with anavar?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So right now I am taking 10mg of anavar a day. What dosage will anavar start to mess with my kidneys? How long can I stay on 10mg of anavar? I am a male 5'10" 190 pounds 9% bodyfat. I am also taking 500mg of test cyp a week split into 2 shots (Sunday and Thursday)

I dont want to mess up my kidneys or liver.
If you are so concerned go get blood work. No one can give you an answer for this. Also what are hoping to achieve by taking low doses of anavar?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want to mess up my kidneys or liver.
If you are so concerned go get blood work. No one can give you an answer for this. Also what are hoping to achieve by taking low doses of anavar?

use tbol instead of your worried about kidneys its less harsh than var

var is less harsh on liver but more harsh on the kidneys

and i wouldn't take any oral long term makes no sense at all

Last edited:
So right now I am taking 10mg of anavar a day. What dosage will anavar start to mess with my kidneys? How long can I stay on 10mg of anavar? I am a male 5'10" 190 pounds 9% bodyfat. I am also taking 500mg of test cyp a week split into 2 shots (Sunday and Thursday)
Upon waking up ED first thing you do after taking a piss, have 1tbsp apple cider vinegar, and 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice with glass of water, with a serving of "sunergetic kidney cleanse"..

This is a helpful little cocktail that keeps things running smoothly.. You would really need to be hitting var hard for a good amount of time to see any stress or damage. diet and supps would mostly cause more stress than the var.

As BF84 said, you should be getting frequent bloodwork anyhow, especially if concerned about your health. If one person can run it 6 months, there's very little chance that will transfer to someone else, given all the other variables at play with our different genomes, dosing protocols, medicines we're on, food we eat, stress, etc. and ultimately the cascading effects all this has on each one of us uniquely.

Get your bloodwork, then you'll know what works for you.

The only way to know how long YOU can is from blood work.
Why are you going to use a woman’s dose of anavar long term

This is actually a pretty common dosage for men that go through clinics, but something we need to keep in mind is that these men are closely monitored with blood work. So exactly like you suggested for the original poster to get blood work.
It's fair to assume that it's safe for a long duration if they're willing to prescribe it, well at the same time monitoring it..

Would a simple CBC test let me know what anavar is doing to my body?

IML Gear Cream!
Depends on what you want to check. Lipid panel, thyroid panel, metabolic panel, test/free test/estradiol, etc. Those are fairly common.

Based on your question, guessing you’ve never checked for a baseline to compare against?

Back