• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Listen if you can.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this is a long video but if you listen 5-10 minutes everyday it won’t seem so long.

Its a great video about real life in a war time scenario.

Its raw and will leave you a little sad and grateful for this dude.

Some guys are just born with the ability to rise up when it hits the fan. Dakota is one of these guys.

https://youtu.be/E6LbwCKJ0lo

Guessing you are a fan of Jocko's podcast. Him and Echo Charles.. I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel and read 2 of his books. I appreciate you sharing. Thank you..

I’m somewhat of a fan...I like his discipline and work ethic.

Guessing you are a fan of Jocko's podcast. Him and Echo Charles.. I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel and read 2 of his books. I appreciate you sharing. Thank you..

Thanks my friend

QUOTE=Nasty-Bam;1937354]Love Jocko and echo no doubt! Watched that whole podcast[/QUOTE]

I'm betting we have both known some of the same PE or alteast the same type during our younger yrs..
You know 3 tours in Nam and not a scratch..Even knew a guy in a Slammer Unit in Cambodia...that guy was no joke..
But have to think God has a special place in His heart for them..

Sadly PE...most never see or meet the Gate Keepers of our Free country..They are the True Patriots..and I'm proud to have known just a few..and know We owe them Everything..

Back