• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tri blend

Bft84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking at grabbing the tri blend has anybody tried this? How did you like it? Any pip?

Curiosity got the better of me so I’m gonna try that and the deca 400. I’ll be running it the triblend at 3cc a week. With deca at 1cc a week.

I like to add little mast p on top. Does help with PIP IMO.

Looking at grabbing the tri blend has anybody tried this? How did you like it? Any pip?

the tri blend must be a newer addition to the line up and looks solid. I’m familiar with the ripped stack, which has the shorter esters. I’ve had good luck with it even on lower doses.

As far as pip, monster’s oil has been known to give me pip when I shoot above 1cc at a time (no longer the case for this old man). Otherwise, it is good. The stuff is very high quality and I’ll take safety first.

I think most pip can be attributed to where you inject, oil type, and quantity. Sometimes when I inject in my glutes, I can tell immediately if I missed the mark and pip may ensue.

Back