• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh

Bigbroful

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok if I am wrong for asking this question please delete this post or tell me and I will. I want to say first I love all GC products so I'm not looking for a new source. I am however looking for a quality HGH source. I wish GC had it because I would get it. That being said if anyone has any suggestions let me know. And I apologize if I'm doing anything wrong for asking on here. I'm not trying to make any enemies.

Roidsource has qutropin it’s as good as the gh I get from my clinic. The insubolic igf is really good too

Have you tested the qtropin? And what dose were you using?

Email GC. He can point you in the right direction.

Ok if I am wrong for asking this question please delete this post or tell me and I will. I want to say first I love all GC products so I'm not looking for a new source. I am however looking for a quality HGH source. I wish GC had it because I would get it. That being said if anyone has any suggestions let me know. And I apologize if I'm doing anything wrong for asking on here. I'm not trying to make any enemies.

Thanks ldog. Just spoke with him and as always great news! Thanks for everything to you and the crew! I literally have the best time talking to and get stuff from you guys!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

My pleasure

Thanks ldog. Just spoke with him and as always great news! Thanks for everything to you and the crew! I literally have the best time talking to and get stuff from you guys!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

iron-lion bro they don"t fuck around and are legit AF

what kind of results can you expect with hgh?

- - - Updated - - -

does it effect your junk at all?

Back