• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vanna White

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if the spelling is correct but I just realized she’s still turning letters on wheel of fortune. She’s been doing that shit for as long as I remember. Gotta give the old girl credit. She still looks damn good on TV. I’d definitely hit it. Lord knows I beat off to her enough when I was a kid.

And not a single pic was posted.

vanna-white-lingerie.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Didn't she start wheel of fortune in the 80s, how old is she now? 60s

64yrs old. This was a couple years ago. I'd hit it, but she's not that much older than me, soooOOOOooo... "Let's try out that new hip!"

Attachments

• vanna-white-1.jpg
    vanna-white-1.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 46
Of course not. Vanna is a good girl. She did do the playboy bit, but it was super low key, iirc.

always the biggest sluts behind the scenes. lol

It’s a fact that Vanna and Pat were buzzed and probably still for most of the shows they would have drinks before and in between shows. They film a couple shows a day. Cheers

Damn she has been turning letters longer than I have been alive. I think. Anyway big props to her. Not sure what that kinda career is called but gotta be somekind of record for game shows.

Didn't she start wheel of fortune in the 80s, how old is she now? 60s

Damn she has been turning letters longer than I have been alive. I think. Anyway big props to her. Not sure what that kinda career is called but gotta be somekind of record for game shows.
She is right up there with bob barker and the price is right

Back