• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Progress!

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
e0b032ca30c3b8eadbb8163544461e06.jpg

So far during this current extravaganza of mine it’s going really well . I’m really happy with this Bc in my 20s when I was trying to get lean I NEVER did cardio . I was stuck on the old school mentality that it would kill my gains . So I did weights and calorie reduction . Needless to say that only goes so far. This time I am the cardio hero ! There’s so much more information available now that we just didn’t have even 10 years ago. This “cut” has been the easiest I have ever done. I have not reduced my calories 1 time yet through the process . Whenever I stopped dropping fat I’d up the cardio a little and in a few days it would pick back up again. All I can say is live and learn . Even after all the years I’ve been involved with the body building lifestyle I will forever be a student of the game . That being said when I go on vacation in January I will be fucking shredded !!!

e0b032ca30c3b8eadbb8163544461e06.jpg

So far during this current extravaganza of mine it’s going really well . I’m really happy with this Bc in my 20s when I was trying to get lean I NEVER did cardio . I was stuck on the old school mentality that it would kill my gains . So I did weights and calorie reduction . Needless to say that only goes so far. This time I am the cardio hero ! There’s so much more information available now that we just didn’t have even 10 years ago. This “cut” has been the easiest I have ever done. I have not reduced my calories 1 time yet through the process . Whenever I stopped dropping fat I’d up the cardio a little and in a few days it would pick back up again. All I can say is live and learn . Even after all the years I’ve been involved with the body building lifestyle I will forever be a student of the game . That being said when I go on vacation in January I will be fucking shredded !!!

Congratulations !! That is insane weight loss ! You tore it up! Well deserved Vacation for you! Really , that is quite impressive!!

Max

LOL I thought this was call out to the OG member Progress..

But good stuff man! 50 lbs is a lot of weight.

174lbs!!! Man I would feel like a cheerleader at that weight ! Good job man. Solid reduction . I’d imagine your looking hard as a rock

Yea I’m not a big guy . I’m 5 7’ lol . I don’t want to be big anymore . I used to . It was all I wanted . But as I get older the more I’ve learned that being big even from muscle isn’t good for longevity. I also used to be concerned with my weight like the number . Now I don’t care what it says . If you saw me in person you wouldn’t guess 174 lol . So I’ll take that. Also this is a dieted 174 . Once I start eating more I’ll fill out , but I am not done yet !!

I bet you look great man. I’ve slowly let my abs disappear chasing the size, seeing these logs and leaning out progressions reminds to not get too far gone . Keep up the good work! Nothing like a good set of shredded obliques with capped shoulders.

I bet you look great man. I’ve slowly let my abs disappear chasing the size, seeing these logs and leaning out progressions reminds to not get too far gone . Keep up the good work! Nothing like a good set of shredded obliques with capped shoulders.

Thanks again ! I know how the size chase goes. It’s just as addicting when your getting lean and seeing all the changes .

I am beyond happy with my progress so far . I’m really lean now I have veins running through my abs . And best part is I just started a cycle last week so I can’t wait to see how much more I improve . The goal was to lose as much bf as I could before starting the cycle in the start of November

IML Gear Cream!
Good shit man. Didn’t realize you had 50lbs of fat to loose. That’s about where I was before I started my first cycle. I was about 50lbs over weight, lost that then did my cycle… funny part is not i weigh even more than I was when I was fat…numbers on the scale don’t mean shit… I’m a couple pounds away from being considered obese and I have abs

Congrats sir :) :)

Last time I was close to that weight it was 190 down to 164. I don’t recommend doing it my way though.

I think about bailing on bodybuilding daily. Especially when I am looking down on a huge mound of food that I have to eat several times a day.
That and the huffing and puffing walking up to my 3rd floor apartment. I just think being a fit guy at around your weight would be pretty comfortable. I’d have to buy a lot of new clothes though.

Fantastic work and respect for sticking with it!

That’s awesome bro. That really is impressive. I’m around the 5’7” mark realistically and my target weight was always around 174/175 lbs. At that weight I always felt fast, powerful and had an endless gas tank. Now that I’ve packed on 30lbs of muscle I’ve noticed a huge difference in my speed and endurance now. I still train hard and I’m very lean but that extra muscle has slowed me down a ton. There’s no way I could fight at this weight and not run out of gas way early. I got nothing but mad respect for all you guys that carry a ton of muscle around on an everyday basis. Has to be hard on your overall health.

That’s awesome bro. That really is impressive. I’m around the 5’7” mark realistically and my target weight was always around 174/175 lbs. At that weight I always felt fast, powerful and had an endless gas tank. Now that I’ve packed on 30lbs of muscle I’ve noticed a huge difference in my speed and endurance now. I still train hard and I’m very lean but that extra muscle has slowed me down a ton. There’s no way I could fight at this weight and not run out of gas way early. I got nothing but mad respect for all you guys that carry a ton of muscle around on an everyday basis. Has to be hard on your overall health.

This is a big reason why I don’t want to be big any more . Over all health . I wana be lean and strong . Especially in the bed room. And thanks btw

Granted I got three inches on you (we won’t talk about where) I don’t think I would be happy @175… i mean im 206-208 right now. Not super lean but lean enough I guess. Probably 16-19%… I think if I was. Below 10% I’d still be heavier than 175… and im just not even close to big enough for my taste

I think everyone has an image of what they want to look like . Some guys wana eat massive others just wana be lean and in shape . Don’t get me wrong I want muscle lol . Don’t wana be skinny and Boney . I don’t want to get any bigger then I am now . The goal is to be as lean as possible .

Bro 3” in height means a lot more than you think when it comes to build. At 205 I look way bigger than you at the same weight.

Granted I got three inches on you (we won’t talk about where) I don’t think I would be happy @175… i mean im 206-208 right now. Not super lean but lean enough I guess. Probably 16-19%… I think if I was. Below 10% I’d still be heavier than 175… and im just not even close to big enough for my taste

Back