• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardio and knee pain

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been dealing with some knee issues. Can I substitute my cardio for Rowing machine for a few weeks or is this to much back work?

Bro I’m not sure what your training for exactly but one thing I do know is cardio. Cardio is like the one thing I always got in no matter how I did it. Do whatever you gotta do to let that knee heal a bit but in the meantime make sure you still get your sweat on.

I've been dealing with some knee issues. Can I substitute my cardio for Rowing machine for a few weeks or is this to much back work?

Try the bike or the eliptical . I m not a big fan of the bike only Bc it hurts my ass .

Once I got a bad knee I have to use a stationary bike or an elliptical for my cardio I just can't stomp down on my knees I actually believe that my hips will eventually go bad also all old football injuries. Rowing is excellent cardio also and it will strengthen your entire body. I believe that its a great idea.

I hate the bike too. I like stairmaster and jogging outside but can't at the moment.

The stair master is my go to at the gym . Yea feel like it burns the most calories for the work your putting in. Walking up steps is hard lol

The stair master is my go to at the gym . Yea feel like it burns the most calories for the work your putting in. Walking up steps is hard lol
Fuck yes 15 min on a good steady speed feels like 30 min of running. Just bad on the joints! We need steroids for your bones. Or maybe I need that wolverine surgery where my bones get animaniam or whatever it's called.

Back