• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Even the gym sucks

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man the gym use to be like the only place I could go to clear my head of all the hate and bullshit that I’m constantly carrying around but FUCK lately it’s just as bad as everywhere else. I don’t think I’m meant to be out in society anymore. Im not trying to sound like Billy the badass but I really really just want to fucking hurt some of these disrespectful motherfuckers. I mean doesn’t anyone know what personal space is? You know like that imaginary 2 foot by 2 foot box that your not supposed to enter unless invited. I’m at the gym with like two other dudes and this fucktard literally walks through my personal space just to walk to the other side of the gym. I mean close enough I smelled his shitty breath. I’m gonna have to kill this mother fucker. Seriously like really dude. Why poke me? I just went from a 4 on the pissed off scale to like 1000!!! Wtf!!!! Now I think I have to go say something but I shouldn’t have to. Whatever happened to respect? Am I wrong here? Fuck am I ALWAYS the one that’s wrong? Grrrrrr

Man the gym use to be like the only place I could go to clear my head of all the hate and bullshit that I’m constantly carrying around but FUCK lately it’s just as bad as everywhere else. I don’t think I’m meant to be out in society anymore. Im not trying to sound like Billy the badass but I really really just want to fucking hurt some of these disrespectful motherfuckers. I mean doesn’t anyone know what personal space is? You know like that imaginary 2 foot by 2 foot box that your not supposed to enter unless invited. I’m at the gym with like two other dudes and this fucktard literally walks through my personal space just to walk to the other side of the gym. I mean close enough I smelled his shitty breath. I’m gonna have to kill this mother fucker. Seriously like really dude. Why poke me? I just went from a 4 on the pissed off scale to like 1000!!! Wtf!!!! Now I think I have to go say something but I shouldn’t have to. Whatever happened to respect? Am I wrong here? Fuck am I ALWAYS the one that’s wrong? Grrrrrr

Seriously I so feel you. I hate the world right now and I don't mean to snap but stupid chit makes me snap these days. It's all the stress from the direction this country is headed in.

We’re all there. I ain’t run Tren since 2018.

sometimes ya do have to become the teacher.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m one more HR visit away from voting democrat for my welfare check.

Last edited:

He wouldn’t happen to be like an Indian or Chinese person would he? They don’t seem to grasp the concept of personal space for whatever reason lol.

I was at an amusement park for my daughters birthday a few weeks ago and some chubby douche bag walked by me close enough that his hoodie made slight contact with my chest as I stood stationary, perpendicular to where he was going, out in the open, no crowd, no reason at all. I looked over at the wife laughed and said “seriously dude what the fuck” and he just kept walking.

I’m not aggressive at all but I don’t really get why some dude is trying to get his ass beat. My girls weren’t around me at the time. I had probably 5 inches and 40-50 lbs on this dude. It’s like are you fuckin retarded or something?

Anyways I can totally relate.

Dig another hole beside the wife lol.

No man. People fucking suck anymore.

OH i feel all of you believe me. I'm 5'7" 200lbs of solid angry Italian woman with a BJJ & tactical background and I am very protective of my personal space.

No all Europeans, Asians & ME people have no idea what personal space is. In india & the ME they talk within very close range of one another.

People fucking suck, from invading personal space to no manners, etc. Like my sidewalks are narrow so I'll wait off to the side for someone to pass when I'm walking my dog and no one EVER says thank you anymore.

OH i feel all of you believe me. I'm 5'7" 200lbs of solid angry Italian woman with a BJJ & tactical background and I am very protective of my personal space.

No all Europeans, Asians & ME people have no idea what personal space is. In india & the ME they talk within very close range of one another.

People fucking suck, from invading personal space to no manners, etc. Like my sidewalks are narrow so I'll wait off to the side for someone to pass when I'm walking my dog and no one EVER says thank you anymore.

I just had a real eye opener this afternoon, really helped me realize how fucked people are. Today I had my kids at a children’s center (indoor playground) and We were about to take a rest in the nursing/relaxation lounge where there was a couple of chairs and a Tv, So I go to sit and as soon as my ass and arms hit the chair I feel this sting. Jump up and try to figure out what it was….

Some mother fucker took about 30 tooth picks and broke them short enough they could hide them beneath the fabric of the chair so that you can’t see them but when you sit sown they’d stab you. Got about 7 in the leg and ass and one in my hand. All drew blood. I’m just glad it was me and not a nursing mother with her newborn. How fucking sick can you be?

I have a good idea who it Was too. This guy gave me the most creepy vibes. Came up to my kids while they were playing snd I was so put off my gut told me I had to take my kids and get away from this man…. Parental instinct/intuition kicked in. Never have I ever felt the need to pull my kids away from an individual before this, so that should speak measures…. Police are looking into it snd I’ll be getting an update tomorrow. Ok

Last edited:
No such thing as gym-etiquette anymore either. People I guess never heard the term "put your weights away".
Just an ignorant society we live in today all around... I basically only go to the gym or market these days, but thats enough.

Daily dose of fukk-tardism at those 2-places is plenty...

I’m so glad I built my wife and myself our own gym. The only good thing about people pissing you off at the gym is the fire it lights under your ass to puff up your chest and pound a workout through the wall.

1.) the “you’re doing it wrong gym guy” that looks like a fat bag full of seed..
2.) the “I’m gonna bend over in sexy yoga poses wearing skin tight pants, no underwear, all dolled up with ten lbs of make up and steal this juiced up guys gym thunder” (ok so, that doesn’t piss me off but doing squats with a hard on sucks)
3.) the “I’m not gonna shower for 17 days and eat nothing but curry and go to the gym” guy
4.) the “were a couple and air our dirty laundry in the gym” people
5.) the “I’m gonna play on my phone whilst sitting on the only bench not being used and act like I can’t hear you” guy

feel free to add to the list.

only thing I miss about the gym membership is #2…. But my wife is really starting to come into form. Her ass is looking good lately 👌

Well with your background then you definitely understand where I’m coming from a lot more than most. I mean ANYONE steps into my personal space uninvited and I go into like DEFCON 4 mode. In my mind it’s go time. It’s super hard to dial that down on a normal day but when there’s only 3 dudes in a 25,000sqft gym and one decides he just has to pass so close to me I could kiss him then to me that’s an act of aggression. I’m constantly walking around telling myself that not everyone is like me so I really do try and give the benefit of the doubt but how could this asswipe not know he was being a disrespectful dick? I’m always the guy saying excuse me, sorry, thank you, etc. cause my Dad beat that shit into me when I was a kid. I was ok with it though because I always thought that was the right way to be. Well not anymore. No one has any manners and no one knows what respect is. It’s a shame. It’s also a shame that one of these fucktards will probably be the reason I rot in prison the rest of my life. Fuck people. Your right. They SUCK.

That was weird. A double post. Sorry

Last edited:
Coming back to the US from Dominican Republic I was in a big customs line. This fucking dot head pushed me in the back twice hard enough to knock me off balance. I was ready for the third time, as soon as he pushed me I stepped back and threw a rear elbow strike to his stomach that folded him then turned around and said loudly push me one more time and I'm gonna knock your ass out. Everyone stopped and looked, cops came over. Told the cop what happened and they pulled him out of the line and took him somewhere else.

life is to short to let assholes ruin your day, unless someone actually bumps into you I would let it go and laugh it off, bring your stress level down, your mind will thank you...:coffee:

I dont know if you noticed in your gym yet, mine I see even more foreigners...I am dead serious!

Let go and let God

That anger will put you in the slammer bro.

When I have a problem I go to management. Let them deal with it.

If I get going? Go from being right to being wrong. And then they throw me out.

The bigger you get, the more people seem to fuck with you. I noticed this decades ago when I weighed a buck fifty and hung out with some big, tall dudes. Everywhere we went, just out trying to have a good time, dudes were always coming up and either testing them or outright fucking with them. It was the strangest thing.

I recently reconnected with one of these guys and we sat across the table while he told story after story of having to knock cunts on their asses.
A particularly funny one is he drove all the way from Tennessee to Wash, DC (he’s a fed) for a meeting. While going through an intersection a city bus jammed him up, leaving him partially blocking the pedestrian crossing. He drives one of thos big country boy stupid trucks, lifted, big wheels and tires…you know the kind.
He sees this guy standing on the curb drooling for the light to change so he can step out and prove his point about this truck blocking the xing. So the light changes and before my buddy can move out of the crosswalk, the dude steps in front of the truck, flailing his arms about and yelling at my buddy. He apologizes out the window and sort of motions it was out of his control.
Feeling emboldened by what he perceives as my friend’s submissiveness, he turn back and punches the fender of the truck. So my buddy says to himself “OK motherfucker. Change of plans.”
He gets out of his truck, walks over to the guy, grabs him by the tie and plants one of his giant meathooks into this cunts face.” (His hands are bigger than my head.)
He sees a bicycle cop come riding over fast and he’s thinking “Well, I guess I am missing this meeting.”
The cop rides up to the guy on the ground and points at the truck saying “What is wrong with you? What kind of guy do you think drives that kind of truck?!?”
Apparently the cop saw the entire thing from the beginning of this story and told my buddy to take off and have a nice day.

He had many stories and all of them involved guys driving up and challenging him to pull over and fight. I know they are true because I have known this guy from when we were 20yo newly in the Navy. I saw him stack up a group if guys fucking with him at a club when we lived in Scotland. He was a short fuse, hot head guy back then. Today is a mellower version.

He’s 6’ 3”or so and has to be 300lbs.

Last edited:
I don’t know how I haven’tbeen in a fight in a gym yet. I am already wound tight from people tapping on their phones and jamming up equipment. Or the guys supersetting 5 machines in the middle of a “socially distanced pandemic”.

I was recently at a legit gym in Texas and the dumbbell area was packed, all the benches taken. So I chilled for a few minutes observing who might be finishing up.
I see a guy hovering over a bench but not really using it, resting his dumbbells on it between sets. So I figure maybe he’s about to use it but after about 5 more minutes nothing. So I walk over and ask him if he is going to be using it. He gets this look on his face of confusion and sort of hems and haws back and forth so I guess I snapped at him. “It’s a yes or no question!”
He just walked away. I was thinking “Whoa, am I being a dick?” Until two big guys doing seated curls next to that bench start laughing.

I have had guys come right in front of me while I am using dumbbells and grab some off the rack right between me and the mirror. Couldn’t wait 30 fucking seconds. My gym has 60’ of dumbbells, four different manufacturers and about 6 benches. Dudes will either grab my dumbells between my sets (when no one else is inthe gym) or walk over and start setting up to use the bench I am using when all the others are idle.

I can’t explain the dynamic.

Just be glad you don’t have to workout smelling cigarettes, Axe, sewer and exhaust.

Kuwait has Oxygen Gym. I call mine “Carbon Monoxide”.

He wouldn’t happen to be like an Indian or Chinese person would he? They don’t seem to grasp the concept of personal space for whatever reason lol.

I was at an amusement park for my daughters birthday a few weeks ago and some chubby douche bag walked by me close enough that his hoodie made slight contact with my chest as I stood stationary, perpendicular to where he was going, out in the open, no crowd, no reason at all. I looked over at the wife laughed and said “seriously dude what the fuck” and he just kept walking.

I’m not aggressive at all but I don’t really get why some dude is trying to get his ass beat. My girls weren’t around me at the time. I had probably 5 inches and 40-50 lbs on this dude. It’s like are you fuckin retarded or something?

Anyways I can totally relate.

It’s not just the gym, life in general is lacking courtesy and etiquette. People are usually oblivious to everything around them and these younger generations have an extreme sense of entitlement. But if a meat head like one of us calls it our we’re automatically the asshole.

Get Shredded!
When I go at 6 AM, our place is basically empty, only a few people. So not too many douche-bags. (Most of the folks very nice).
I cross state lines into MA and our gym is 90% Spanish folks. Again, very nice, just dont get the "gym etiquette" thing I guess.

Leave weights all over, throw their paper-towels on the floor after wiping a machine, or even balling them up and stuffing them into squat-rack holes, machine tubing, etc.
I do blame the gym though if they just let people do it. The kids working (playing video games at the desk) aren't going to do anything, and I've never seen an owner or manager.

Over-all a decent gym, I'm just a bit surprised of how things have changed.
I just go to change things up and get out a bit (I work from home), I have my amazing home gym as well...
Speaking of that, time to go do my reverse-hypers now before eating some lunch. :blah:

Attachments

• gym.JPG
    gym.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 28
time for a home gym, always open and plays whatever music you want

I don’t know how I haven’tbeen in a fight in a gym yet. I am already wound tight from people tapping on their phones and jamming up equipment. Or the guys supersetting 5 machines in the middle of a “socially distanced pandemic”.

I was recently at a legit gym in Texas and the dumbbell area was packed, all the benches taken. So I chilled for a few minutes observing who might be finishing up.
I see a guy hovering over a bench but not really using it, resting his dumbbells on it between sets. So I figure maybe he’s about to use it but after about 5 more minutes nothing. So I walk over and ask him if he is going to be using it. He gets this look on his face of confusion and sort of hems and haws back and forth so I guess I snapped at him. “It’s a yes or no question!”
He just walked away. I was thinking “Whoa, am I being a dick?” Until two big guys doing seated curls next to that bench start laughing.

I have had guys come right in front of me while I am using dumbbells and grab some off the rack right between me and the mirror. Couldn’t wait 30 fucking seconds. My gym has 60’ of dumbbells, four different manufacturers and about 6 benches. Dudes will either grab my dumbells between my sets (when no one else is inthe gym) or walk over and start setting up to use the bench I am using when all the others are idle.

I can’t explain the dynamic.

Just be glad you don’t have to workout smelling cigarettes, Axe, sewer and exhaust.

Kuwait has Oxygen Gym. I call mine “Carbon Monoxide”.

He stumbled on his words because he knew he wasn’t really using it but didn’t want to give it up.

It’s not just the gym, life in general is lacking courtesy and etiquette. People are usually oblivious to everything around them and these younger generations have an extreme sense of entitlement. But if a meat head like one of us calls it our we’re automatically the asshole.
I equate this to the internet. All of it, even my story about my buddy.

People think because of the percieved anonymity they get on the internet, they can behave in a way they would NEVER behave face to face. You can’t get a better example than this here forum of that.

So when they go out in the world, they either don’t know how to turn off the false bravado or they are clueless that getting punched in the face really sucks.

I learned a valuable lesson living in Scotland. People don’t do this cock fight circling, taking of the shirt and tough guy words thing. Dudesgo from a wrong word or move to head butting you and breaking your nose.
I warned my sailors about this when we were deployed alongside Aussies. Zero to hero. No warning.

My generation said “Excuse me.” when we walked between a customer browsing a shelf and the shelf itself. But now even people my age don’t do it.
Had an old Marine in his 80s stop on the road to make conversation when I was in Florida. His phone rang and after the 15 seconds of him fiddling with it, he just started talking to someone. No “Pardon me.” nothing.
You think he was brought up this way? Not a chance.

People are just rude and delusional nowadays.

He stumbled on his words because he knew he wasn’t really using it but didn’t want to give it up.

I do see that one a lot. 3 girls will put there gym bags on the deadlift platform and leave them there. At first I though they were going to DL.
After watching them bend over and do some butt exercises near it, and waiting for my bonner to subside, I walked over and asked if they were deadlifting.
They said "no" and kept on doing the exercises (like clueless) so I said "Can you move your bags" (not fun-bags) I need to use this.
After some eye-rolling and swearing in Spanish, they moved them out of the way. (Doing me a favor in the mean-time it seems).

Then there's the folks who use a utility bench, then take up another one for their phone, keys, water, towel. Luckily there are a bunch of those, but cmon, its just common sense/courtesy...
But like mentioned, seems to be lacking. Most kvntz are clueless and walk around looking at a phone.

I am curious where you guys all live posting these stories. It seems like everywhere I go these days is a totally different universe. NYC and San Francisco remind you of covid's existence every corner you turn.

Move to Florida or Texas

I do see that one a lot. 3 girls will put there gym bags on the deadlift platform and leave them there. At first I though they were going to DL.
After watching them bend over and do some butt exercises near it, and waiting for my bonner to subside, I walked over and asked if they were deadlifting.
They said "no" and kept on doing the exercises (like clueless) so I said "Can you move your bags" (not fun-bags) I need to use this.
After some eye-rolling and swearing in Spanish, they moved them out of the way. (Doing me a favor in the mean-time it seems).

Then there's the folks who use a utility bench, then take up another one for their phone, keys, water, towel. Luckily there are a bunch of those, but cmon, its just common sense/courtesy...
But like mentioned, seems to be lacking. Most kvntz are clueless and walk around looking at a phone.

I’m lucky, the owner of the gym I go to now is a known asshole in town but the trade off is that he’s very strict about his gym being neat and clean. You won’t even see a 10 left on a machine and the bathrooms are even pristine. For the most part people don’t leave their shit laying around either. His gym has only been open for a couple years but when he first opened up game went into my old gym and tried to pick a fight with the owner and staff right there at the counter because he thought they were stealing his business.

Hardcore Gym in Spokane.

Attachments

• 012FA4A1-F078-47AA-86D7-2F07585E4D41.jpeg
    012FA4A1-F078-47AA-86D7-2F07585E4D41.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 12
I appreciate the words of wisdom bro I really do. From everyone actually. Only thing is my off switch when it comes to anger has been broken for a long long time. I walk around with my meter pegged all day everyday. Seems like the meds and therapy combined with mma kept it at bay most of the time but lately I’m really getting close to popping a cork. Who knows maybe it’s me and not the disrespectful fucktards that I seem to attract. I thought moving to the middle of nowhere away from all the big city bullshit would do me good but now I’m realizing there’s something to be said for having a shitty day and just heading down to the gym and beating the fuck out of a sparring partner to let off some steam. I guess now I could go beat on a cow or something. 😂

Let go and let God

That anger will put you in the slammer bro.

When I have a problem I go to management. Let them deal with it.

If I get going? Go from being right to being wrong. And then they throw me out.

Back