• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Happy Birthday to my Marine brothers. Stay hard and never give up!

My 4th grader had a veterans day concert last night. Good to see the turnout we had to support the people who fought for our freedom. They're actually having a elementary school parade down main st on Thursday. Upset I can't make it

Excellent!

My 4th grader had a veterans day concert last night. Good to see the turnout we had to support the people who fought for our freedom. They're actually having a elementary school parade down main st on Thursday. Upset I can't make it

SUAplr.jpg

Yes sir! Happy Birthday guys and girls. To my whole family of US Marines.

As a 5 year old kid I remember watching my Uncle Graduate from Paris Island and sneaking onto the Obstacle Course during graduation.

Its funny how some things stay with you over the years....surprised you never served Wesley.

Yes sir! Happy Birthday guys and girls. To my whole family of US Marines.

As a 5 year old kid I remember watching my Uncle Graduate from Paris Island and sneaking onto the Obstacle Course during graduation.

Back