• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd cycle -best for mass/strength with reality from 1st cycle

dragon slayer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Scroll down for info on first cycle

44 years old lifting for 20 years. Healthy diet around 12% body fat usually. Really only looking for best 2nd compound to add to test. I'm not competing, not worries about bloat, not worried about hair loss. I was thinking of adding in Deca but I am paranoid about Deca Dick. Like to the point I would probably make it in my head mentally even if it didnt happen. Seems like Dbol is a good choice but maybe not the most effective? I do like hearing about the joint help Deca or NPP gives. I plan on keeping the Test at 500 mg a week as first cycle. Also the advantage/disadvantage to being on HCG whole cycle. Since I recovered well maybe this is why? Or is it just so your balls dont shrink? FYI I could probably use some shrinkage there.

First cycle was
Running 500 mg in 250 dose 2 X Week
HCG 250 iu 2 X week
Aromasin 12.5 ED
PCT was Nolvadex, Clomid, HCG

I had zero negative sides. I ended up going to Aromasin every 3rd day because my EST was at 18 (a little low) from mid cycle blood work.

Lessons learned from 1st cycle
Glad I finally did it. First thing was its not the "magic pill" I thought it would be. Nothing takes the place of hard work and diet, which made me realize mine was ok but not the best. I feel like I kept a bit of the muscle density and strength I gained from it. I did NOT EAT ENOUGH on the cycle. I also got a little lazy with the training since I could do a lazy workout and still get 1-2 more reps than last week. If you are going to do a cycle I recommend you be prepared to work even harder than normal and be even better on your diet. I seemed to recover really well, blood work looked normal after PCT.

You could Try it again with your better knowledge of dieting and cut out AI/Serms unless needed, and PCT at end. If you need an appetite boost - MK677, ghrp6, gh, equipoise all can boost appetite (Var as well).

Max

Personally like proviron 25mg two-3x daily to add to plain testosterone cycles. Masteron may be a better choice for you (not caring about hair) as it is a stronger dht. Reason: It raises free testosterone levels which is more important than total test levels. Mast E 200 is popular to add with Test E 250mg/ml - 500mg.

Good to know about the appetite boost from those compounds. I thought about Mast E as well, seemed like a more advanced compound from what I have read. I thought it might be too much for a second cycle, but looks like I need to research it more.

@maxmuscle1 got it right for a second cycle you can keep the testosterone and add proviron or drostanolone or mast.
If you are looking for a tight chiseled frame look.
If you're looking to bulk up I would say use nandrolone but adding nandrolone comes with alot of extra estrogen and p2 side effects that can occur.
I personally would reccomend the first either proviron 50mg split or mast to just feel amazing and get really tight especially since your bf is only around 12%

I like to help brother hit me up anytime
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to you should check out the website

Now this is just my opinion but I’m personally a fan of DHT derivatives. Mast, Primo, Anavar, Winstrol, Proviron are all DHT’s. (what am I missing?)

1. They all help optimize the Test you are taking by reducing SHBG
2. For me at least, they’re very low side effect compounds
3. I feel and look good on DHTs
4. My dick is in overdrive
5. Good strength increase for me

That’s my reasoning on DHT derivatives, but I respect we’re all very different.

@maxmuscle1 got it right for a second cycle you can keep the testosterone and add proviron or drostanolone or mast.
If you are looking for a tight chiseled frame look.
If you're looking to bulk up I would say use nandrolone but adding nandrolone comes with alot of extra estrogen and p2 side effects that can occur.
I personally would reccomend the first either proviron 50mg split or mast to just feel amazing and get really tight especially since your bf is only around 12%

I like to help brother hit me up anytime
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to you should check out the website

Seems like I need to consider these compounds more from what the OGs say.

Now this is just my opinion but I’m personally a fan of DHT derivatives. Mast, Primo, Anavar, Winstrol, Proviron are all DHT’s. (what am I missing?)

Winny gives you more of a tighter look from what I have read? The others seems good for over all mass and strength

Also with adding a second compound should I have Caber on hand? My prolactin levels have been in range but I read this can get out of wack on some of these.

I believe that you will definitely be happy with a dht derivative as most people have suggested good luck and good gains brother wish you the best.
Hit me up anytime im always happy to help bigmurph@roidshop.to

So if you go with nandrolone I would definitely have a dopamine antagonist like caber or prami on hand just in case especially with decca you can definitely have p2 side effects but just like with an AI you should only use when needed.

IML Gear Cream!
Personally I run proviron year round almost at 50mg a day. If I was you I’d look into primo or mast for sure. Little to no sides other than hair thinning.

You never did mention how long your first cycle was unless I missed it . You could always just run another cycle fo 500 test again but run it a little longer this time . I do like what people are saying with the proviron or mast . I personally would go with mast because it’s cheaper and I feel like it does more for you . You also don’t have to remember to take a bunch of pills every day . Either one is good with minimum bad sides besides a little bit of thinning hair but that fixes itself once I stop.

you could also just run an oral like anadrol for the first four weeks to get yourself going or wait until the end to see some gains at the backside /

You never did mention how long your first cycle was unless I missed it . You could always just run another cycle fo 500 test again but run it a little longer this time . I do like what people are saying with the proviron or mast . I personally would go with mast because it’s cheaper and I feel like it does more for you . You also don’t have to remember to take a bunch of pills every day . Either one is good with minimum bad sides besides a little bit of thinning hair but that fixes itself once I stop.

you could also just run an oral like anadrol for the first four weeks to get yourself going or wait until the end to see some gains at the backside /

First cycle was 12 weeks I did forget to mention that. Almost thinking at this point Mast/Test combo with Dbol kick start? Might be too much for a second cycle.

I am also a huge fan of dht derivatives. They provide that certain look I desire.

First cycle was 12 weeks I did forget to mention that. Almost thinking at this point Mast/Test combo with Dbol kick start? Might be too much for a second cycle.

Test and Primo would be a great second cycle. If you do decide to run primo I recommend running it for 6 months at least. Primo isn’t a fast acting steroid but it’s gains are extremely lean and dry.

Good to know about the appetite boost from those compounds. I thought about Mast E as well, seemed like a more advanced compound from what I have read. I thought it might be too much for a second cycle, but looks like I need to research it more.
In some way it is. So you're not wrong. It can be a comp drug, used when very lean to show muscle denseness and vascularity.

However, it's still a great drug for strength and raising free test, even if not super lean.

Why not just stick to 500mg of test? Maybe throw in some hgh. Your training and diet will dictate the strength gains and the strength and calories will dictate the mass.

Why not just stick to 500mg of test? Maybe throw in some hgh. Your training and diet will dictate the strength gains and the strength and calories will dictate the mass.

Thought about that as well. I wasnt too far off on the diet the first time I will definitely have it dialed in more now. Basically would like to add one more lowish side "beginner" type compound since I responded well on first cycle with zero sides and quick recovery to normal blood work.\

Thought about that as well. I wasnt too far off on the diet the first time I will definitely have it dialed in more now. Basically would like to add one more lowish side "beginner" type compound since I responded well on first cycle with zero sides and quick recovery to normal blood work.\
500 test
50mgs per day dbol for 4-6 weeks. This cycle will help you jump start your cycle so you don't have to wait 3-5 weeks to start seeing strength/ size.

500 test
50mgs per day dbol for 4-6 weeks. This cycle will help you jump start your cycle so you don't have to wait 3-5 weeks to start seeing strength/ size.

If taking test c + dbol do you have to wait the 4 weeks or so for the long ester before starting dbol or can you just take it first pin?

Why not just keep it simple with test only, work on your diet, learn your sensitivities with your macros when adding and subtracting. Focus on the kitchen, and let the testosterone just be a tool in the background..
Test 400-600..mast 400..
Focus on correcting any bad habits, focus on learning new things about yourself and how you respond, change things up with your approach.
We can go all day with all sorts of scenarios with adding different compounds but at the end of the day they are nothing but tools and you're going to have to put into work in the kitchen, and it's going to have to come down to legit hardcore consistency with your meal timing.
Literally timing your meals, sticking with a program, with no wiggle room, and just axe away.
The potentials are endless and limitless with test only and maybe a little bit of mast to help with free T..

Test cyp 200mg M/W/F
Mast E 200mg Monday and Friday

Aromasin 10-12.5mg EOD
Tamoxifen 20mg EOD

Why not just keep it simple with test only, work on your diet, learn your sensitivities with your macros when adding and subtracting. Focus on the kitchen, and let the testosterone just be a tool in the background..
Test 400-600..mast 400..
Focus on correcting any bad habits, focus on learning new things about yourself and how you respond, change things up with your approach.
We can go all day with all sorts of scenarios with adding different compounds but at the end of the day they are nothing but tools and you're going to have to put into work in the kitchen, and it's going to have to come down to legit hardcore consistency with your meal timing.
Literally timing your meals, sticking with a program, with no wiggle room, and just axe away.
The potentials are endless and limitless with test only and maybe a little bit of mast to help with free T..

Test cyp 200mg M/W/F
Mast E 200mg Monday and Friday

Aromasin 10-12.5mg EOD
Tamoxifen 20mg EOD

For sure. Diet has always been good but its been perfect last 7-8 months since being done with 1st cycle 12 months ago. Good lesson for me and everyone if youre jumping on the gear train to make it all better not get lazy with it.

Is that the ratio Mast/Test you guys like to run?

For sure. Diet has always been good but its been perfect last 7-8 months since being done with 1st cycle 12 months ago. Good lesson for me and everyone if youre jumping on the gear train to make it all better not get lazy with it.

Is that the ratio Mast/Test you guys like to run?
The ratio with test and mast will vary.. when blasting it can look like that, when cruising with will be 200/200 for myself..

500 test

Is 50mgs per day of DBol a good amount for a second cycle? Looks like PSL has 25mg tabs so I planned on taking 1/3 3 times a day so just under 40mg per day 4-5 weeks. With workout days most of the dose pre workout.

Is 50mgs per day of DBol a good amount for a second cycle? Looks like PSL has 25mg tabs so I planned on taking 1/3 3 times a day so just under 40mg per day 4-5 weeks. With workout days most of the dose pre workout.

Sorry I meant 1/2 of a 25 mg pill 3 times a day.

50mgs is not necessary. 25mg PWO is plenty. or even 10mg split 3 x days at 30mgs.. You could do 50mgs split AM/PM just be sure not to take all at once, pumps could be a bit much it its to close to your gym session.
start at 25mg and go from there, this way you can see what estro does and is gyno sneaks up, if all is well for first 2 weeks, bump it up to 50mg.... keep in mind 50mg is truly not necessary.

get a feel how you respond to dbol, it can be such a "slutty" compound..

50mgs is not necessary. 25mg PWO is plenty. or even 10mg split 3 x days at 30mgs.. You could do 50mgs split AM/PM just be sure not to take all at once, pumps could be a bit much it its to close to your gym session.
start at 25mg and go from there, this way you can see what estro does and is gyno sneaks up, if all is well for first 2 weeks, bump it up to 50mg.... keep in mind 50mg is truly not necessary.

get a feel how you respond to dbol, it can be such a "slutty" compound..

Sounds like a good idea to start at 25mg for 2 weeks for tolerance.

Back