• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EuroTropins IGF-1 results

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to share my recent bloodwork and the IGF-1 numbers. I currently have been running 3iu daily of the Euros since my last contest. If you are looking for a good generic HGH don’t look any further!

e5bc3abec0d850e17de23aa8d1f51baa.png

Wanted to share my recent bloodwork and the IGF-1 numbers. I currently have been running 3iu daily of the Euros since my last contest. If you are looking for a good generic HGH don’t look any further!

e5bc3abec0d850e17de23aa8d1f51baa.png

Yeah i saw it from the post you put up earlier, i’m on Eurotropin for the past month now and i can definitely tell it’s the real deal, best generic HGH i have ever ran and it’s comparable to pharma i’ve used in the past.

So i don’t look any further and will stick with these ;)

Last edited:
Yeah i saw it from the post you put up earlier, i’m on Eurotropin for the past month now and i can definitely tell it’s the real deal, best generic HGH i have ever ran and it’s comparable to pharma i’ve used in the past.

So i don’t look any further and will stick with these ;)

Yessir! Very nice!

Guys Uncle Z is really proud of his growth and it's like pulling teeth for me to even get some. That's how I know it's fucking good. I've tested 5iu years ago and pulled 19 serum level because I didn't want to waste 5iu lol. I also test lower than most ppl do when it comes to hgh.

Back