• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Controlling lipids on cycle

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my main question is how does this even get out of wack ?? My lipids aren’t perfect on cycle but I don’t know why. I am about to starting supplementing with citrus bergamot. My diet is clean . I am a lean mean cardio machine . Are there any other natural ways to help this then just jumping on rx meds

Controlling your lipids can be Tudca and Taurine together to create UDCA which is a bile acid both are dietary supplements. Some take other dietary supplements such as NAC or even better Glutathione injections really help to get lipids in range.

I hope that this helped some sorry I didn't have more information hit me up anytime brother
bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

So my main question is how does this even get out of wack ?? My lipids aren’t perfect on cycle but I don’t know why. I am about to starting supplementing with citrus bergamot. My diet is clean . I am a lean mean cardio machine . Are there any other natural ways to help this then just jumping on rx meds
Post the lab work?

Without seeing the Iabs and what you're using no way to tell.

Order red yeast rice from oversea's, has monacolin-k (natural lovastatin 10 mg) in it.

cardarine all the way. I am 56 years old, on trt and several blasts a year and just ran a Tren/Mast/Test mix with winstrol and halo and after cycle was done one month post cycle lipids is at 170.

Back