• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bidens STUPID 'green deal' bragging

Climate change is real.

watching thousands of businesses successfully Zoom for 2 years instead of having employees fly around cause of covid, yet you watch 400+ private jets fly to Scotland for a summit is hypocritical. if you actually watch these people do this and actually believe they care about global warming you are the biggest dipshit on the planet.
3 non-scientific questions that need to be asked before any science needs to be discussed about global warming:

1. if the people in charge actually believe this, why do they all have beachfront property?
2. why do they have multiple houses, planes, cars, etc instead of, seeing the "existential crisis" that it is, changing their behavior to lower their highest of average carbon footprint
3. what do plants take in to grow and give out as respiration? And why do nurseries pump carbon dioxide into tents full of plants?
4. why did they change the name to climate change?

only after you answer these questions can there be an honest discussion, if there's a discussion to be had after that

Climate change is real if you want it to be real.

Listen to leading climatologists and they will tell you no proof of climate change yet politicians will say it is real.

And for the climatologists that say it really exists look at the money trail.

So you all think reckless humans have had NO negative affects on earth?
Nothing we could have done better?
NOTHING that we're doing is hurting the planet?
Nothing at all?

Nothing at all?

they didn’t say that.

nature has a way of fixing things. Sometimes it isn’t in the favor of carbon life forms. Nothing you can do to stop or alter natural global weather cycles. Only adapt to survive. And I’ll give up what little luxury I have once the top 1% does.

Nothing at all?

Probably, so what now?

Live in cave and make fire the old fashioned way?

And if we are responsible for all that is going wrong what are China, Russia and India going to do about it?

Nothing.

Things are much better in the US as compared to just a decade ago with lower emissions and oil consumption which is cleaner air and there is renewable e ergy but they have a long, long ways to go renewable energy to be reliable.

Oil is going to be here for a very long time.

Right now Biden is looking to shut down line 5 pipeline that imports oil from Canada to Michigan. I hope he is successful. It will prove that we are just a few percentage points away from an energy shortage that will destroy the economy and people's lives in Michigan.

Do it, I dare you.

That’s just the thing. This will only affect the lower and middle classes. Including you kilsong. Your struggles will become more challenging and the planets global climate will still shift every 10-30k years … but those that rule over you will not struggle. They’ll have access to all their luxuries and life saving medications while you and the rest of us starve and die of disease.

Nothing at all?

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-20_20-06-00.jpg
    photo_2021-10-20_20-06-00.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 35
IML Gear Cream!
I get what u and skip are saying.. I truly do.
But at what point do we begin to repair what we've done?
If left unchecked it'll only get worse.
I'm not a fan of making life changes for rhe next generation either.

Here is the issue I have.

The air we breathe is made up if the following elements:

79% nitrogen
21% oxygen
.00485% carbon dioxide

Carbon dioxide was approximately.00435% many decades ago.

The climatologists that have written papers on this subject say if this is what causes global warming we would have been dead thousands of years ago.

Another thing about oil that very few people know is everything we use is made from oil. From the plastic container you drink out of to the Tesla that is over 60% made from petroleum products.

Nothing at all?
It really shouldn't be a problem for you. Take a look at what the World Economic Forum is rolling out. Soon enough you will have your very own carbon credit allowance. You will be told what to eat, drink, how far you can drive, how much to heat your house etc. So in addition to your required quarterly vaccine series you can have another set of little boxes and QR codes that will add or subtract from your social credit score. Maybe you won't even have to carry a phone. Maybe soon enough you will be chipped. By the way, we have entered a solar minimum. If you knew anyone that works at any higher position at NASA you would know what that means. Meanwhile keep donating your hard earned moneys to progressive causes like global climate change and women's right to kill their unborn, chose infertility and engage in a revolving door of sterile relationships so they may remain childless, after all, there are too many people and we can save the earth if we just reduce the population by 50%, kill the cows, halt all use of fossil fuels, ground all air travel, and eat GMO soylent green yellow and red..

Also...I'm pretty certain the "climate change" people are still claiming cow farts are the biggest polutants on earth. Hence why we aren't supposed to be eating as much meat...if any.

Literally....bullshit.

I can solve global warming, very simple. but racist democrats wouldnt allow it they make too much money off it

I dislike that my jeep turns off when I stop at a red light but hey I'm doing my part, GTFO...:coffee:

Also...I'm pretty certain the "climate change" people are still claiming cow farts are the biggest polutants on earth. Hence why we aren't supposed to be eating as much meat...if any.

Literally....bullshit.

Joe shits himself more than any hone herd of cows.. Fact...

It really shouldn't be a problem for you. Take a look at what the World Economic Forum is rolling out. Soon enough you will have your very own carbon credit allowance. You will be told what to eat, drink, how far you can drive, how much to heat your house etc. So in addition to your required quarterly vaccine series you can have another set of little boxes and QR codes that will add or subtract from your social credit score. Maybe you won't even have to carry a phone. Maybe soon enough you will be chipped. By the way, we have entered a solar minimum. If you knew anyone that works at any higher position at NASA you would know what that means. Meanwhile keep donating your hard earned moneys to progressive causes like global climate change and women's right to kill their unborn, chose infertility and engage in a revolving door of sterile relationships so they may remain childless, after all, there are too many people and we can save the earth if we just reduce the population by 50%, kill the cows, halt all use of fossil fuels, ground all air travel, and eat GMO soylent green yellow and red..

solar minimum will last this entire 2020 decade. So it’ll line up perfect with the “climate change theorists”. But.. we also might see some serious reducing in agricultural viability causing even more problems with the reduction of our “carbon footprint”…

if people think the starving pigmies are starving now… it’ll get worse. All over the globe. But… perhaps the minimal solar activity won’t affect global temperature/weather patterns as much as the “scientists” predict, time will tell. Kill all the cows now just in case we don’t have enough problems.

these people are just insane. And need to be stopped.

Back