• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Must watch..

Just watch the first 15-20 minutes

This was all planned and strategized for many many many years.

These people are all complicit.

Just like 9/11 and the Patriot Act.

Amazing watching the people accept this all in real time.

This was all planned and strategized for many many many years.

These people are all complicit.

Just like 9/11 and the Patriot Act.

Amazing watching the people accept this all in real time.

Attachments

• xdz3fobad9w71.jpg
    xdz3fobad9w71.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 32
.0022 covid death rate. 99.9978% survival rate. Let's shut everything down and strip all freedoms!

next time. Rest assured. They’ll use a much more lethal approach. Lord knows, They’ve done enough research and got enough dna now.

y’all get your ancestory bullshit done yet? Mine was word of mouf… but the wife jumped on the band wagon. Turns out she’s mostly English and Irish. Shit I told her she was before she got the test results lol…

mostly Irish I’d say, she ain’t exactly as “open” as the British girls I’ve know are… might just be a coincidence tho… but most girls from the London area take it in the ass but she won’t. Who knew?!? Lol

next time. Rest assured. They’ll use a much more lethal approach. Lord knows, They’ve done enough research and got enough dna now.

y’all get your ancestory bullshit done yet? Mine was word of mouf… but the wife jumped on the band wagon. Turns out she’s mostly English and Irish. Shit I told her she was before she got the test results lol…

mostly Irish I’d say, she ain’t exactly as “open” as the British girls I’ve know are… might just be a coincidence tho… but most girls from the London area take it in the ass but she won’t. Who knew?!? Lol
Maybe the stats from the uk about the amount of deaths and % from the fully vax, and then the last 4 weeks from the fully vaxxed will open some eyes.
800k+ adverse affects or injuries from the vax
Over 17k deaths from the vax. In 10 months.
Yet this kinda of Info will never make it on our media or news outlets.

Back