• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gov. DeSantis Promises $5k Bonuses to Cops Who Move to Florida

He sent $1000 bonuses to teachers who kept teaching already.

I don't think he needs to bonus law enforcement.

They are leaving in droves from Chicago, Portland, LA....you name it. I never in my life seen such disregard for law enforcement ever, anywhere in my life.

I imagine he's doing this for relocation expenses, moving to another state is not cheap.
$5K is a drop in the bucket as it can cost as much as 8K or more to move the whole family from say Chicago down to say Ft. Lauderdale FL, not to mention having to sell a home even and then looking for a home in FL.

For me to move 2 states cost me 3k...

Last edited:
Desperate.
Why would u wanna move to a state run by a guy who doesn't give a shit about you?

Desperate.
Why would u wanna move to a state run by a guy who doesn't give a shit about you?

I know you hate all Republicans and fail to see that Democrats are ruing this country, but that is the best response you can come up with?

One of my clients who is an NYC cop just took this offer and already got hired.

He's outta there any day now!!!!

$5k to live on the beach, have better weather. Way better politics. Lower prices. More women.

Win Win!

$5K is a drop in the bucket as it can cost as much as 8K or more to move the whole family from say Chicago down to say Ft. Lauderdale FL, not to mention having to sell a home even and then looking for a home in FL.

For me to move 2 states cost me 3k...
I dunno, I moved from an $850k wine country home to a “shitty $21 concrete condo” here in Iraq, Mx for just gas and taco money.

IML Gear Cream!
No matter the cost to move, cops are doing it, with or without bonus for moving expenses.

Think about it, cops in liberal cities are being prosecuted for doing thier jobs and to make it worse they are being held responsible financially as these cities no longer hold them harmless or indemnifying them to cover costs in case of a liable law suit.

Fuck that at any cost or possible bonus, I would be out no matter what the expense.

I have a buddy that is sac PD and he said they're thinking about taking this deal. He said the 5k would help with moving costs. He's been looking to get out of CA anyway.

I have a buddy that is sac PD and he said they're thinking about taking this deal. He said the 5k would help with moving costs. He's been looking to get out of CA anyway.
He’ll save money every month after moving by not paying exhorbitant prices on everything.

In 2012 when we moved from Sonoma, Ca. to Cabo, my water sewer was $260/every two months, power was $350/month with no a/c. Property taxes were $625/month, HOA $35/month, HO insurance $150, trash $32/month and a $2k or so house payment.
My nut here now is around $900/month with a/c sometimes. Total.

I was trying to buy a house near Tampa in June and a big thing was no property taxes for 100% Service Connected Disabled Veterans. Property taxes aren’t crazy in Florida but with no state income taxes and no property taxes, it’s a fair bit of change to save versus livining in Commiefornia. This is before even considering the politics.

The problem is the fuckers that are moving here are causing our housing market to get ridiculous. Houses are being sold within days of being on the market. I personally know a guy who moved from the keys to Sarasota. Sold his house in Sarasota after living in it for 6 months for a $200,000 profit.

I refinanced my house last month and had an appraisal done. It’s “worth” $125k more than I owe on it supposedly.

People are selling their expensive ass homes in NY and Cali then buying at half price of what they sold their home for and getting more home for the money

Back