• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another week in Chicongo

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Damn domestic terrorist white supremacists' had a busy week. Not sure why MSM ignores. ** shrug **.

Attachments

• image_2021-11-08_114352.png
    image_2021-11-08_114352.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 45
Damn domestic terrorist white supremacists' had a busy week. Not sure why MSM ignores. ** shrug **.

If I were a KKK white supremist person (and I am not), then I would look at what the libertards in Chicago are doing as very fruitful. Not a damn thing I need to do...bc they are allowing them to kill and maim each other almost daily. Better then I ever could.

Planned parenthood has done a better job then the KKK could ever have done...black women have more abortions then any other ethnicity (making up 37% of the pie while only being 8% of the population).

So thank you libertards for controlling the black population then the KKK could ever have hoped to accomplish.

And now we know by the numbers, just who the real fucking white supremist are in this county. The crack up is?? Blacks too stupid to realize the facts continue to vote in large part for these same racist who run on a "woman's right to choose." smh

To report on this would be racist, of course.
However, if you were to report on this and properly frame it with whitey really being to blame, then good to go.

This isnt worth reporting they know it ....it will mess up the scenario they're pushing lolz....

Back