• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A shout out...

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I really wanted to take the time to thank the staff of Basicstero. Everybody here and abroad.

That said.... Specifically, Pin Cushion has went the extra mile for me over the past few months. Obviously we do not know each other on a personal level, but we have had many PMs and Emails. Topics include life(boy oh boy has life been fubar lately), the gym, health and of course supplements. His advice has made a real impact for me over the past few months. I plan on getting with him for some advice on a new lifting program as I am getting older and injuries are more common place. I highly recommend if you find yourself needing/wanting advice give him or the other rep a holler. He also worked with me on my "Snafu" and kept me informed as best as he could on the progress. It made a bad situation tolerable. He has the patience of a saint for sure...

CBP77

Back