• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dante Trudel

IML Gear Cream!
I think many of you are missing the point btw.

What's trying to be relayed in his post is, the vaccine is just anther EXCUSE people are throwing up to justify their abuse and disregard to health.

If you think the vaccine alone is to blame for any of these athletes dieing, especially when you have no idea if they were really even vaccinated, you're just putting on the blinders.

Thank you for getting the gist of what i wrote. No doubt there are clotting disorders with both Covid and the vaccine, nobody is refuting that. Never was said otherwise. The problem is people are using the vax as their "get out of jail" card to keep abusing themselves.

Dante Owns True Nutrition.

He's been around Pro Muscle for ages. He was there at the start like guys like me, Phil Hernon, BigA. Etc....

For those of you who might have questioned my "credibility" in regards to.criticizing Dante....

I'll just leave this here. Someone literally posted this on fb today.

Not everyone in this industry is who you think they are....and I'm a dinosaur. I have alot of good info. See for yourself...

And Montego all due respect to u and ur post sir. Nothing I am saying is in any way bad towards u. U know I love ya sir. 

Oh yea i caught wind of that crap you posted today. A guy pms me on instagram with a rude statement saying I stole all my ideas from Phil Hernon. I corrected him and said i was previous to Phil Hernon. I was writing in Hardcore Muscle in 1991-1994 and Hernon was a subscriber to my magazine later on and a pro in i think 1995. Do you even know the back story to all this dude or you just make it up as you fly? So this guy who pmed me yesterday continues on with the Phil Hernon stuff and I replied (IN PMS) the truth. Phil Hernon burned me and my business partner years back and burned a whole bunch of people, and is hates by thousands on professional muscle. Why dont you go look it up and research all that happened years ago? The last PM i got from Phil Hernon was 2016. The guy burned a string of friends and acquaintances and there are a slew of people on Pro Muscle to this day that dont have good thoughts of that guy....whether you liked him or not. The person i knew as Phil Hernon in the 90's was not the same guy on professional muscle in the 2000's. You guys want to dig this stuff up from 5 plus years ago you go right ahead (read away how well liked that guy was on pro muscle) Im on page 3 and every single i say in my post is 100% truth on my word as a man.....whether you liked him or not. I havent spoke about Phil Hernon in 5 years....and wouldnt but you want to dig this stuff up then stop being bias and realize that the truth of the situation is that guy wronged a great many people on that board....including myself who went to bat for him for years. It is what it is https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...yoJcjH8pMHsein0qYneyzx7wfgLTdSloGdF1tI2EuEEpg

I love guys who “invent” a method of training. Like they aren’t incorporating anyone else’s concepts.

As I have heard this DC thing mentioned twice now, I looked it up.
The extreme stretching thing was John Parrillo’s back in 1988. They thought he was kooky too so Trudel isn’t the first guy to come up with it.

I understand the concept of packaging ideas in a program but acting like an originator is disingenuous.

Roll over to BOP and look at the douche irishjoke pushing his “IO System”. ffs.

How many people on this board have seen me credit Jon Parillo with his rolfing technique and that he was the originator of a form of extreme stretching previous to me? I have said it at least 100 times over the years....including in Flex magazine.

It's likely a combination of both lifestyle and the vax. I have followed Dante for years. Hes wrong sometimes and in this case, he's ignoring the obvious. It's probably not Dantes fault since the media is burying the injuries and deaths for the vax. Dante is just uninformed.

It's a fact that some folks see a decline in healthy red blood cells post vax. Non body builders are collapsing all over the world under exertion. Micro clotting and lower O2 is no joke. Toss in a pro bodybuilders lifestyle and you have a straw that broke the camel's back.

Anyway, it will take a bit longer for the deniers to wake up. By next year the data will be impossible to hide.

How do you read that post by me and deduct that i dont put any weight into what Covid and the Vaccination does to clotting disorders? My last few posts on instagram have all been about clotting disorders via covid. The post was about bodybuilders explaining away any and all heart issues as "dont worry guys its just the vax, carry on with the 3000mg of test a week and the 1000mg of tren....steady as she goes"

Sounds kinda like this thread is actually about the vaccine based on the original opening post.

Its about people using the vaccine as a copout. There have been so many bodybuilders who died pre covid it alarming. Heck some of you guys on here are pro muscle members.....Do you know how many guys have died on that board? And thats the ones you know of because their friends came in and told you they died....your not counting the ones that just vanish. Everyone remember the known names...nobody remembers the Al Fortneys, Mike Horns and lesser known names https://www.pippinfuneralhome.com/obituary/Robert-Fortney

Oh i just figured out something. This Gymntonic guy is Wes Inman correct?

Ok cool lets get finally to the bottom of this stuff. You have been shit talking me for years...so what is the problem you have with me? I dont know you from adam. You sure as heck dont know me at all personally. But there is a lot of stuff said on your part towards me like you somehow know me. Which you dont at all. So I am a pretty swift dude in figuring this out, I gather you have listened to everything Phil Hernon told you over the years about me and believed it 100%. I personally never done you wrong. I dont even know who you are or who your friends are outside of Phil Hernon. This mike Wozny guy also seems to have a problem with me and i dont know him personally at all except he and this Myron Ulman character also are friends with Phil Hernon. So its pretty straight to the point that you guys have been told a bunch of crap by Phil Hernon about me. Do you know where all his BS came from? We used to be friends. He then got caught on pro muscle in a massive lie and also scamming a kid from Florida and really got made to look bad in that situation. He flat out lied in it regarding myself and my business partner regarding machinery and i had to put actual emails up showing he lied. It wasnt a pretty sight and not a good look for him. And from day forward he bashed me online in vids and posts. i pretty much ignored it. Looks like you guys took his word for it hook line and sinker. I get it you were friends but on my word as a man... he did myself, my business partner and people on pro muscle wrong. Whether you can put your friendship with him aside and believe that, is not up to me. It is what it is and the phil hernon who i knew in the 90's was a friend. Who he turned into in the 2000's was someone very different. I dont know what he told you about me but I never did that guy wrong EVER. My last conversation with him was 2016 after he went on one of his tirades again and we had words in PM's...and he apologized and said he deleted. I havent mentioned him since until a pm from this Myron Ulman person yesterday. So if you guys want to keep dragging up some stuff that happened in 2016, thats your prerogative to do so. I have a lot of friends in the sport and I considered Phil Hernon one of them at one time. I try to be cool to everyone in this endeavor.....and react if someone does me wrong....and thats what happened here.

Thank you Dante for making my meltdowns look sane 🙏🙏

Last time you and I argued, you threatened to cut off Raw Dynamix Protein bc I repped for them aka Prescription Nutrition. Meanwhile you said you had supplied them protein before , but then you proceeded to say their products were out of a residence or you made some slanderous remarks about the building or facility. I don't know bc I've never been to their property in PA. Ring a bell sir?

Do you remember that? Raw Dynamix had nothing to do w those comments I made, yet you wanted to attack them. Sound like a nice respectful guy?

The stuff w u and Phil goes back to Pro Muscle. Early 2000s. I was there for all the fun. The LBAs. China. I saw it all firsthand. Most people here did not.

Neither of you were innocent. Neither you or Phil. Let's just keep it at that.

Were you going after John Romano or someone else w your vax discussion? I can't tell who you were trying to attack.

Someone called you level headed yet I've seen you argue and battle more then almost anyone over the years.

Isn't that true? You were arguing left and right w guys on some.of.my forums today from what I heard.

The irony is I didn't speak a word to any one of them about you. Coincidentally this post and Mike's happened on the same day.

I'm happy to have you reply and I won't even respond...I just said I'm not gonna argue and I certainly am not gonna argue with you because you will keep it going for days and days and days.

Isn't that the truth?

How come you are not remembering it correctly....I got mad at the whole raw dynamix thing because someone slandered True Nutrition in that conversation remember Wesley? That was my reaction. Do you think I ever would have said one thing on that front if it wasnt brought to my attention that someone was slandering TN? I never even visited that board/site previously....so how do you leave out that important point that I "reacted" to something you or someone close to you did/said? Do you react when someone slanders you or you just ignore?

I was innocent in the Phil Hernon LBA thing because i sent Phil Hernon 42000 thousand dollars in checks even when most of the people who ordered LBA's didnt even use the Hernon code. How the heck do you see me as wrong. We did nothing wrong but pay Phil Hernon a lot of money whether people used his code or not. He then sold that machinery to a kid and scammed that kid. Wesley is you sell me a car for 5000 and tell me it has electrical problems and I say "No problem Wes Ill fix it"....and then i turn around and sell that car to some kind for 25000 and dont tell him it has electrical problems....are you at fault? Because thats exactly what happened.

I was not going after Jon Romano...I have no idea what he or anyone said...I saw some posts on geared up with everyone blaming the vax for all the deaths and I felt it was a convenient way to not worry about taking gross amounts of drugs.

For some reason you and others think im yelling in my posts. I am a level headed guy....I just dont mince words. That Mike Wozny guy also said i was yelling at him today and all i did was give him info. IO apologize if my posts come out as arguing and yelling but its not how its supposed to be portrayed. Ask yourself when the last time you have seen me start something with someone out of nowhere.....its reactionary to something they said that i feel is out of line.

To your final line above.....Wes if i was going on and on about Wesley Inman on a thread saying derogatory stuff do you not have a right to respond? Why am i here right now Wesley? Because i am responding to posts you made about me. Stop and think about that for a second. I dont have a right to respond?

Get Shredded!
Thank you Dante for making my meltdowns look sane 

Last time you and I argued, you threatened to cut off Raw Dynamix Protein bc I repped for them aka Prescription Nutrition. Meanwhile you said you had supplied them protein before , but then you proceeded to say their products were out of a residence or you made some slanderous remarks about the building or facility. I don't know bc I've never been to their property in PA. Ring a bell sir?

Do you remember that? Raw Dynamix had nothing to do w those comments I made, yet you wanted to attack them. Sound like a nice respectful guy?

The stuff w u and Phil goes back to Pro Muscle. Early 2000s. I was there for all the fun. The LBAs. China. I saw it all firsthand. Most people here did not.

Neither of you were innocent. Neither you or Phil. Let's just keep it at that.

Were you going after John Romano or someone else w your vax discussion? I can't tell who you were trying to attack.

Someone called you level headed yet I've seen you argue and battle more then almost anyone over the years.

Isn't that true? You were arguing left and right w guys on some.of.my forums today from what I heard.

The irony is I didn't speak a word to any one of them about you. Coincidentally this post and Mike's happened on the same day.

I'm happy to have you reply and I won't even respond...I just said I'm not gonna argue and I certainly am not gonna argue with you because you will keep it going for days and days and days.

Isn't that the truth?
You won’t argue because you’re full of shit.
I’m glad Dante came here and hopefully it sheds a light on what kind of person you truly are.

Love it. Just because it is easier these days to slander someone on a large scale - doesn't mean it's any more acceptable than it ever was. Anyone levying rumors or accusations without knowing the truth OR being open minded to hear the truth has some sort of agenda or misinterpretation. Don't be mad that loose lips and lack of knowledge of situations you are speaking about brings people out of the dark to defend themselves.

I just want to say two things to Dante, thanks for stopping by (not being sarcastic) and please don’t lump everyone on this board into one category.

Been a reader (some say "follower" these days) of Dante's since the old-school 90's newsletter. (Man that thing was gold).
Nothing but great advices for decades. (And many (advices) that have made a impact on my health in a good way).

Lots of great things from Wes as well, (products, advices, generosity).
Not wanting to inject myself into their differences, only to say its OK to like/support both guys without taking sides.
Especially those of us who have ZERO to do w/ it...

No doubt there are clotting disorders with both Covid and the vaccine, nobody is refuting that.

How do you read that post by me and deduct that i dont put any weight into what Covid and the Vaccination does to clotting disorders? My last few posts on instagram have all been about clotting disorders via covid.

Careful with that Heretic talk. You'll have some believers from the First Church of Vax after you with torches and pitchforks.

This is the part where I say "I told you so". I will also later claim Dante is on our side and agrees with us and is also a cOnSpIrAcY nUt like us.

Also, someone's a little RunTell that likes to watch some soap opera drama while they eat bonbons. :popcorn:

Careful with that Heretic talk. You'll have some believers from the First Church of Vax after you with torches and pitchforks.

This is the part where I say "I told you so". I will also later claim Dante is on our side and agrees with us and is also a cOnSpIrAcY nUt like us.

Also, someone's a little RunTell that likes to watch some soap opera drama while they eat bonbons. :popcorn:
nobody is a run tell. Wes was full of shit and trying to slander Dante. He had a right to know. Maybe Wes should stick to what he does best being a sponsor and conspiracy nut job.

nobody is a run tell.

Just for clarification, that was me throwing a weak ass grenade into the conversation for shits and giggles. Thanks for jumping on it. :winkfinger:

I went to the dentist yesterday and the girl asked me if I'd been vaxxed. I smiled and said "no". She nodded her head and looked down and said "I have." I assured her I didn't care either way and I'd rather talk politics or religion with a complete stranger than talk about vax beliefs. She agreed.

Attachments

• KeenNearGuanaco-small.gif
    KeenNearGuanaco-small.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
IML Gear Cream!
Just want to say I have been a true nutrition customer for ten years.

There is not a better source for many types of proteins and carbohydrates out there.

Say what you want, true nutrition is on point with products they sell.

Protein is protein. Protein spikes are protein spikes.

Just want to say I have been a true nutrition customer for ten years.

There is not a better source for many types of proteins and carbohydrates out there.

Say what you want, true nutrition is on point with products they sell.

Ain’t no protein like a TN protein

Protein is protein. Protein spikes are protein spikes.
You think all protein and supplement brands are equal? There’s a reason True nutrition is incredibly successful and privately owned without any major advertising or any supplement stores carrying it. There’s a reason it’s the most trusted supplement company and a ton of competitors use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ain’t no protein like a TN protein
You ever use the team skip blend?

You think all protein and supplement brands are equal? There’s a reason True nutrition is incredibly successful and privately owned without any major advertising or any supplement stores carrying it. There’s a reason it’s the most trusted supplement company and a ton of competitors use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Most protein products on the market are garbage. A quality protein is not cheap.
Ironmag Labs Complete Protein:
https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/complete-protein-rx/

- - - Updated - - -

man you got the personality of a rock don’t ya. I said protein is protein (which it is) … coming from the dude that says food is food … geez Louise man. Mr. therious over here, your life must be boring. What’s funny is there was a link published on a thread here awhile back (by jswole I think) basically proving a lot of the more expensive common brands of protein were garbage and Walmart brand was actually better. True nutrition is in the top echelon of that report.

I have it in my pantry as we speak.

but protein from animals is better than protein powder from whey products.

man you got the personality of a rock don’t ya. I said protein is protein (which it is) … coming from the dude that says food is food … geez Louise man. Mr. therious over here, your life must be boring. What’s funny is there was a link published on a thread here awhile back (by jswole I think) basically proving a lot of the more expensive common brands of protein were garbage and Walmart brand was actually better. True nutrition is in the top echelon of that report.

I have it in my pantry as we speak.

but protein from animals is better than protein powder from whey products.
Whey Protein powder does come from animals.

Last edited:
Back