• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dante Trudel

That was probably directed at me, so again....those were numbers from VAERS website itself. Not reposts, etc. At this point, it would pointless to even do screen captures for historical purposes, because someone will yell "photoshopped numbers".

Without going back and looking, I believe the number is up over 17K now...so 2K more deaths since the rollback. They pulled swine flu vax for 3 deaths. Three.
No buddy it wasn’t directed directly at you. Go back through and read where the it all started and the ones the followed.

Again, thank you.

Like you just said, Rhoden was in the hospital 6 months ago with heart issues. I didn't know that until I heard it today on a podcast with Palumbo and Aceto. I don't know why but, Aceto alluded to stress being the main culprit. I've also heard he hasn't been vaccinated but, that's just hearsay much like he was vaccinated. AGAIN beside the point.

Like I've said in this thread, the vaccine is a side note. The entire point being made is people are so fucking quick to point the finger elsewhere instead of REALLY dealing with the weeds in our yard.

We say "yeah, there are possible side effects with AAS, diuretics, insulin gh, eating habits and carrying a bunch of weight. Get your blood work done. Take time off. Be moderate with doses. Eat "clean". " But, in the same breath we're eating var and winstrol like candy because they're "mild". Pumping tons of adex and letro into ourselves because we're scared of gyno or high estrogen when in fact all of those things absolutely FUCK your cholesterol.

Should I run dbol and anadrol together? What about low test and high tren? I'm holding a bit of water should I take a diuretic? I'm scared my prolactin will be high, I'm going to take caber. How much insulin should I take post training? 1 gram of EQ is my sweet spot.

The fucking list goes on and on and on AND I'm just as guilty as the rest of us who ask these questions and make these decisions.

If we put as much time and effort and just plain common fucking sense into the aspect of health and side effect mitigation as we do drugs, training and diet, I highly doubt we would see the body count we're seeing these days.

This isn't about the fucking shot. It's about the God damn elephant in the room that is bodybuilding and what we do and don't do in regards to it's potential risk and life ending consequences.
Dudes won’t even stop smoking, drinking or recreational drugs even though it means certain health issues. I am talking about dudes right here on this forum! I saw in a thread recently a guy with 170 over whateverthefuck blood presdure but the talk of steroids is still in the conversation!

So blaming steroids is like saying a dude run over by a truck was killed by the tires.

No buddy it wasn’t directed directly at you. Go back through and read where the it all started and the ones the followed.

Thanks man. I do try really hard not to post BS (except BS for laughs--I post a lot of that). I think I've only had to post two retractions. Not too shabby a track record, if I do say so myself.

Vax is more dividing than religion or politics. And this is the Pit, so no thread stays on topic.

Thats the exact issue w the propaganda you guys spread.

This was not "health" this was the vax and bodybuilders die.

Dallas was potentially the first overdose on AAS to ever be documented. Porter had existing heart issues. John Meadows existing issues. Piana massive substance abuse and AAS. Several others were suicide.

Phil Hernon was the vax and you guys can't admit that even. Shawn had heart issues before but then we were told he was also vaxxed. Yet you think it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to have had the vax the final cause.

You are suffering from Cognitive dissonance. You are willing to admit AAS, suicide and every other legit reason. Yet you are UNABLE and afraid to admit the vax kills people

You are questioning that Phil died of it, when I verified it with his very own family. I am the one who spoke to Dallas's autopsy /forensics tech and I am personally the one that calculated that it was a 55,000 nano/dL level that killed him. And you guys will parrot every word I said. Its on every major website.

But you will deny to the end of the Earth that Phil and maybe Shawn died from the vax.

It's incredible to watch you in action.

Incredible brainwashing. The issue for you guys is someone like me, a Trump supporter and a Patriot uncovered it. That's even more reason for you to hate it and deny it.

Also...anyone ever mention Shawns legal case? No? You know why? Cause you don't know shit about it. Know how you know about it? Because of me. I spoke to Rick Collins his lawyer. Ricks on my forum.

Guys like Heavy Iron who are far less even LOUD then me come on and tell you and you still deny it. Yet you don't have an OUNCE of fact. You are merely regurgitating these propaganda lines.

You cannot admit anyone dies from the VAX. You cant do it. It goes beyond the lies you have believed. It is psychological for you guys at this point. You will believe anything except the vax

The vax is safe and they can never ever ever ever hurt anyone

We know every drug and medicine has sides...except according to you guys the vaccines.

They should study you guys to see wtf psychological issue you are suffering. Seriously.
propaganda and brainwashing? Oh the irony. Let’s blame the satanic cabal next. Where are the natural bb bodies? You conspiracy nuts rely on mental gymnastics and correlation. I’ve never said anything about the safety of the vaccine.
I’ve never learned shit from you not even about Shawns case.
You’re not a dr and you’re not Shawns Dr.

LMAO even our own govt says VAERs reporting is as low as 10%

The PCR test is false and all of the covid numbers are not remotely close to legitimate

You want numbers from an agency like the CDC, or NIH or Dr. Fraudci who has lied under oath repeatedly. Who paid for gain of function research on the virus aka these assholes paid for these viruses to be designed and created.

And you want numbers from those people? So you can believe them?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ty sir i needed that laugh.

"LMAO" and "needed a laugh" does not prove your point. Only makes people who are critical thinking question your point as you have not made one.

It is up to you. Prove me wrong, I have been in the past.

"LMAO" and "needed a laugh" does not prove your point. Only makes people who are critical thinking question your point as you have not made one.

It is up to you. Prove me wrong, I have been in the past.

Sir what do u want me to say...I have proven to u Phil.

Shawn is a potential.

I have 2 potential examples and some of you guys are acting as if it's impossible.

I'm not gonna help the forum w inside info anymore. It's not deserved openly.

Anyone that doesn't wanna believe so be it.

When I revealed Dallas 55k same thing....

Now it's gospel.

Quite frankly I'm tired of holding hands. I love the crew here and many members but screw this....

I'm.not providing any more info.. this is offensive and quite frankly I have far better things to do then argue on a forum.

Does anyone arguing me even have medical experience? A license? Admin of med cert? I think not. I'm arguing w Novices..

The End.

Don't ask me for help in any regards.

Done w providing you brainwashed fools info.

100% done.. don't ask me for anything, anymore.

In the meantime here you go...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108-202848.png
    Screenshot_20211108-202848.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 46

Shawn is a potential.

I have 2 potential examples and some of you guys are acting as if it's impossible.

Now it's gospel.

Quite frankly I'm tired of holding hands. I love the crew here and many members but screw this....

I'm.not providing any more info.. this is offensive and quite frankly I have far better things to do then argue on a forum.

Does anyone arguing me even have medical experience? A license? Admin of med cert? I think not. I'm arguing w Novices..

The End.

Bro, it's not normal to get this worked up about such things. I really think you need to take a step back from election fraud, politics, the vaccine, etc. it's consuming you in a very negative way. Just some friendly advice.

Shawn is a potential.

Now it's gospel.

The End.

This further helps prove my point.

I can be proven wrong and when I am I will admit it. If the best you can do is be offended that proves me right.

Good night everyone.

IML Gear Cream!
FWIW, I haven't said any bb'ers died from vax. Yet...

:p
Same, I have never said the vax killed any bodybuilder. Haha, pretty sure some guys are on Tren.......

Done w providing you brainwashed fools info.

100% done.. don't ask me for anything, anymore.

In the meantime here you go...
😂 what insider info? You provide second and third hand conspiracy and gossip.
Bostin is a gossip queen junky who no one in the industry likes or respects but somehow “knows” what every coach ever does with every client and for some reason even though he’s never met Dante thinks he knows about him too. You haven’t provided anything to discredit Dante, who by the way unlike you or bostin, actually has contributed and still contributes more to this industry than most people in it combined. Even though unhappy, miserable people try and throw mud on his name every chance they get.
Do you have a medical license?

Last edited:
This goes on to say deaths following the vaccine haven’t been proven that the vaccine was the cause, that it was from underlying conditions. Yet, every person who dies with Covid in their system is considered a Covid death even when they get killed on a motorcycle. Total hypocrisy!
I take the pro vaccine narrative very personally. I have been living with the after effects with my mother who’s neurological system quickly deteriorated leading to a massive stroke after receiving the vaccine.
You can’t have it both ways. If you want to say underlying conditions led to the vaccine related deaths then they most certainly count in Covid deaths.

Sounds kinda like this thread is actually about the vaccine based on the original opening post.

Attachments

• 47340812-1875-425B-86CE-9993A5F628BD.jpeg
    47340812-1875-425B-86CE-9993A5F628BD.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 66
I received one Phizer vaccine shot, within hours my heart started racing and I had shortness of breath, this lasted for 4 days. Also I felt tired and had lots of headaches for 4-5 days. So it definitely affected my heart and breathing in a negative way. I could see this being a trigger to heart attack in someone who was already prone to one with underlying conditions.

Wes, you are connect to the industry in ways (most of us) will never appreciate. I hope you continue to share your insight with us. At least some of us have a great appreciation for what you bring to the board!

Back off topic ... I recently go the Phizer shot as well ... had to with my position at work (no way I could have challenged it from my role in a company). Took ibuprofen before and nattokinase after and will keep taking it. Zero side effects, so very lucky. D-Dimer results showed no spike - so I'm fortunate.

Get Shredded!
Bro, it's not normal to get this worked up about such things. I really think you need to take a step back from election fraud, politics, the vaccine, etc. it's consuming you in a very negative way. Just some friendly advice.

I think you are right

I def lost my patience and this topic itself is very politicized and weaponized.

Having worked in the medical field for a very long time, administering meds, including vaccines, it is VERY frustrating for me to debate with people with little or no education or experience, friends or not. I intend to roll back my participation in these topics.

Thank you for the advice, it is much appreciated coming from you :)

Sounds like you missed the point.

the point is.. steroid abuse leads to death regardless of taking the vaccine.

the post stated the position of “stop blaming the vaccine for something that happens every year due to steroid abuse in the sport of bodybuilding.

If you take the vaccine out of the argument then this post is nothing more than “we are all hypocrites for saying you shouldn’t abuse drugs even tho most everyone of us does.

well… we all gonna die someday anyways, right? To each there own. Do your thing. Get the vax. Don’t get the vax. Take 3g of juice 6 years non stop… use trt dose for its actual purpose.

do you bud. Do you!

This goes on to say deaths following the vaccine haven’t been proven that the vaccine was the cause, that it was from underlying conditions. Yet, every person who dies with Covid in their system is considered a Covid death even when they get killed on a motorcycle. Total hypocrisy!
I take the pro vaccine narrative very personally. I have been living with the after effects with my mother who’s neurological system quickly deteriorated leading to a massive stroke after receiving the vaccine.
You can’t have it both ways. If you want to say underlying conditions led to the vaccine related deaths then they most certainly count in Covid deaths.

I appreciate your opinion and where you come from.

BTW, I became fully vaccinated just last week and missed almost an entire month of work because I was considering quitting or retirement over taking the shot.

My point is I don't need it, I would rather get the flu. My wife is self employed and has not gotten the shot for same reason I stated for myself.

Everyone should decide for themselves, not the government.

Last edited:
I think you are right

I def lost my patience and this topic itself is very politicized and weaponized.

Having worked in the medical field for a very long time, administering meds, including vaccines, it is VERY frustrating for me to debate with people with little or no education or experience, friends or not. I intend to roll back my participation in these topics.

FWIW, I appreciate ya. You're one of a very small number of names that gets spoken in my home.

This thread seems to be drama that started some place else and I'm not privy to. I usually leave those things alone. If I want drama I can always go ask the wife her thoughts about the weather or where we should eat dinner.

I think you are right

I feel the same way which is why I stopped watching/following politics except the little bit I see on social media and here.

The bottom line is we can't change any of it, so just live your life.

Email sent out by John Jewett for his subscribers -

This year alone we have a list of deaths from well known bodybuilders. It is extremely sad and very unfortunate. But I do fear that list is only going to increase.

The health impacts from the level of drug use we see used in the 90s and escalating even more so now is only coming to light currently. We won’t see full effects of a lot of this till the guys that compete in their prime are 10-15 years post competing. Sometimes not the case it hits guys while still in their prime.

How much or how little can you get away with before an issue happens is hard to say. The accumulation of lifetime usage is going to impact us all differently. Its the area under the curve of lifetime exposure to supraphysiological doses that is detrimental. High dosages short term, low doses long term or both high dose and long term that area under the curve adds up similarly. I highly promote use as little for as short as possible to see out your goal and mitigate risk.

Being an enhanced bodybuilder I realize I dip into the higher risk taking category with my health, but I never want to be ignorant of the red flags along the way. With health monitoring we can do a lot to prevent a catastrophe from striking and saying one day “I don’t know how this stroke, heat attack, kidney failure, etc happened?”

Think of your body as caring for the vehicle you drive. You get in buckle your seat belt, you don’t plan to wreck but its a safety measure. You have a check engine light that tells you to change the oil, low tire pressure, etc. all in place to warn you to change an issue before it really hurts the vehicle. We also have prevention like oil changes and transmission fluid changes. Then a mechanic might say “hey John oil is done, but this air filter is starting to get dirty, time to change it.” All these things keep us on the road and prevent us from wrecking or having a motor failure.

What happens with vehicle maintenance though? Eh I will hold off changing that air filter. Check engine light is on, but the car “feels” okay, no rush there. Oil is past due but I can get another 500 miles out of it. These seem minor, but they add up and take years off the vehicles life or catastrophe strikes early and the motor blows.

You are similar to a car, but have to make your own system to monitor for red flags and this is what I do:

Weekly blood pressure and blood glucose check

Labs and Urinalysis every 10 weeks

Echocardiogram and Coronary Calcium Score annually

These are my safety checks in place. Imagine never checking any health marker. Its like driving a car and never changing the oil or wearing a seat belt, put some black tape over that check engine light we won't need it. Literally only a matter of time before something happens.

A less extreme situation is all to common as well. Meh I am not going to check blood pressure this week it has been good. I will get labs next week I was too busy this week. Echocardiogram I won’t need that till I am a lot older. Sound familiar? All that neglect adds up and it is never a wonder when a bodybuilder ends with heart, kidney or liver issues. The signs are there, but they are ignored or neglected.
Lets bodybuild but keep our health monitoring system in place.

John Jewett MS RD IFBB PRo

That's cool but I know way more about him then you sir. In fact I know so much about his dealings back in the day....I'm happy to call him out...and I have...

And you will end.up on the wrong side my friend.

Oh this should be great. Lets hear it. Call me out. "my dealings huh? LOL. Go ahead man the floor is yours. {Ive done my best by everyone in bodybuilding and have always done the right thing by people}...would love to hear what stuff you are going to come forward with. Spotlight is on you...go ahead

Like someone said in anther thread, "is it me or are more people dieing recently".

I think the answer is no. There are a handful of bodybuilders who pass every year but these past two years in particular, very big names in the industry have passed so, the attention is greater.

Who knows if the vaccine is contributing..... None of us do no matter how much we think we know, we really don't.

But like Dante said in his post, the writing has been on the walls for a while and most of us continued to ignore it, myself included.

Why all of a sudden the last few years it's gotten worse? I think it's just the time line of when things in the sport shifted to bigger and bigger, harder and harder. As everyone knows, just carrying around the size is a huge stress on the heart and you'll get arguments that John and George weren't huge, Shawn came off for most of the year apparently, and so on.

There's a lot going on here and to put it all on one thing, it's just convenient for people's personal and political views.

Absolutely...[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Known names died this year and a lot of guys are up in arms of "what is happening lately". I would be willing to bet more bodybuilders died in 2019 (pre covid) than this year including David Dearth, Darryl Stafford, Mariola Suarez, Pit Trenz, Scott Milne, Matt Porter, Novoa Mendez, Al Fortney, Michael Bekoev all of heart problems along with a slew of amateurs who died that year...but people only pay attention to the known names in the sport. This is not a 2021 occurence.[/COLOR]

In 2016 futura sciences put this article out (pre covid) [FONT=&quot]translate it Each year in France, between 1,000 and 1,500 sportsmen, professionals or amateurs, are victims of a sudden death, in particular footballers. The heart attack is often involved. These events could be prevented. [/FONT]https://www.futura-sciences.com/.../sport-tant.../

This isnt new. I am not pro vax or anti vax... i am all for what anyone wants to do. I personally am not vaxxed.....but this stuff in bodybuilding and wrestling has been going on for a long time....its not new.

In 2018 the stateman put this out (pre covid) https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...-sudden-cardiac-death-it-time-start-screening

Back