• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol inj vs TNE

spartan3924

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i've used GC's Sdrol inj before and loved the pumps but still got some of the typical sdrol sides like lethargy but not nearly as bad. Havent run TNE but from what ive read its more of a huge burst of energy so im wondering in the pump/strength ascpect of TNE is as good as the sdrol but with less sides? any imput would be great. also the reason for running either would be for a morning workout after a 0 carb day, so a pump is a little harder to get going. thanks fellas.

I’ve never had the need to use TNE.....wish I could help.

I've use lots of TNE..and SD..both oral and inj
It all depends on what you respond better too..

Now TNE with Drol or Dbol...thats fire..but I still love my SD

what were the differences in pump, strength and energy between the 2? i realize everyone responds differently but im looking for some input to go on

IML Gear Cream!
how much SD r u using?
i cant take oral SD at all but GC inject SD i have 0 sides.

So i've used GC's Sdrol inj before and loved the pumps but still got some of the typical sdrol sides like lethargy but not nearly as bad. Havent run TNE but from what ive read its more of a huge burst of energy so im wondering in the pump/strength ascpect of TNE is as good as the sdrol but with less sides? any imput would be great. also the reason for running either would be for a morning workout after a 0 carb day, so a pump is a little harder to get going. thanks fellas.

You’re better off using Igf1 Lr3 for pump. The other stuff works great yessss, but nothing compares to igf1 for pump.

I use Anadrol pre workout. Works good but in my opinion igf1 is king

Back