SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,249 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I struggle as well brother
    That actually was a compliment on your *actual* pics. My brain keeps picturing a holocaust jew when I think about you getting poisoned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    558 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    That actually was a compliment on your *actual* pics. My brain keeps picturing a holocaust jew when I think about you getting poisoned.
    Ill take that as reassurance that shes not fucking with with me anymore lol. Now I get what youre saying though, at that time in my life I was in much worse shape physicallyconstant seizures and psychotic breaks kinda limit ones potential.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    558 Posts
    Rep Points

Up early this morning. Think its gonna be what I have to do in order to get to the gym daily with the new changes in our schedules. So 430 AM it is.

I was really struggling to get my 100gs of oats down this morning, literally gagging with every bite not fun but I got it done

Woke up with some PIP from yesterdays shot. 2mls in the glute. Its the good ole regular pip though. The kind that lets you know its there working and will be gone in a couple days no doubt, not the debilitating nerve pinching pain i still have from 3 weeks ago I can handle the regular pip no problem

Doing legs now, not going good, hamstrings keep losing cling up on me after trying to do curls. Both legs at the same time mean ass Charlie horses, happened last night too drinking tons of water and pedilite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    558 Posts
    Rep Points

To the Tmonstermakers log

Just barely was able to walk out of the gym today, wholly fuck. Hit the quads hard, felt good but I cant say the same for the hammys. They just kept locking up on me in the middle of a set for about ten minutes at a time and all I could do was stand there knees straight and reach for my toes as soon as I started to straighten back up once my fingers got to my knees theyd cramp back up, I had to look ridiculous! Had to tap out on the curls. Couldnt even finish the second set, let alone the third muscle round set, that just wasnt gonna happen. Leg press, deads, and extension were all A-ok though it was really just the curls that fucked me up

Yesterday I followed my meal plan to the T./ To the fucking G., every single meal and meal item, thats going to become the new norm I just had to get used to the new routine.

The deca definitely hasnt been fucking with my libido or ability to get a hard on. Quite the opposite actually. Feels like Im on tren again. Just completely insatiable. Its really making me realize how fucking boring and lame my sex life has become. Not gonna lie its been causing ALOT of turbulence at home just getting tired of her not putting any effort into it
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 11-24-2021 at 06:32 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,730 Posts
    Rep Points

Just barely was able to walk out of the gym today, wholly fuck. Hit the quads hard, felt good but I cant say the same for the hammys. They just kept locking up on me in the middle of a set for about ten minutes at a time and all I could do was stand there knees straight and reach for my toes as soon as I started to straighten back up once my fingers got to my knees theyd cramp back up, I had to look ridiculous! Had to tap out on the curls. Couldnt even finish the second set, let alone the third muscle round set, that just wasnt gonna happen. Leg press, deads, and extension were all A-ok though it was really just the curls that fucked me up

Yesterday I followed my meal plan to the T./ To the fucking G., every single meal and meal item, thats going to become the new norm I just had to get used to the new routine.

The deca definitely hasnt been fucking with my libido or ability to get a hard on. Quite the opposite actually. Feels like Im on tren again. Just completely insatiable. Its really making me realize how fucking boring and lame my sex life has become. Not gonna lie its been causing ALOT of turbulence at home just getting tired of her not putting any effort into it
    The cramps will get better with time but, be sure you're REALLY hydrated before legs.

Start adding a few (3) shakes of pink salt to your pre workout drink and what you're drinking intra.

We haven't went over any intra drink stuff yet but, we will after I get the feedback from this week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    558 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy thanksgiving giving everyone. Gonna be a busy day. Got work for 4 hours this morning then thanks giving lunch with in-laws and dinner with my fam. Picked up some eggnog to bring along ( Im such a little slut for that stuff). Gonna keep the alcohol consumption down to one drink all day just because I already feel like Im destroying my liver taking Tbol and up to 10 excedrine a day .
    Not gonna go too cray cray with the food either. Mainly sticking to turkey and bread/rolls not huge in the sweets anyways, so Im sure Ill be getting my carbs and protein in for the day! Gonna follow my meal plan for the morning and then just go with the flow while at the gatherings. Either way should be fun and exhausting at the same time, truth be told Im not big on people and even less big on crowds of people so holidays arent actually my cup of Tea but having a toddler and 1 year old always makes shit interesting
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 11-25-2021 at 04:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    558 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy Thanksgiving brother
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Rep Points

Just Checking in on you Brother..
    I am already very proud of you..I wish I could be right there with you training,eating big and getting huge..
    And thanks Mont for working him in...

I followed you from your very 1st post..saw how you handled some negative post,most impressed..but I felt something different in interacting with you..a Hunger..drive..That once I had 30 plus yrs ago..and I am now still trying for ONE last goal,that has eluded me So many times..that 200lb Mark..

So,I willing pass the tourch...from an old Vet to the New Lion...with Great Expectations...Remember our agreement..

Pass on your struggles,battles and many Victories....and Give Back..
    And one day..change someone else's path..for the better of Everyone...

Zion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    466 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy thanksgiving giving everyone. Gonna be a busy day. Got work for 4 hours this morning then thanks giving lunch with in-laws and dinner with my fam. Picked up some eggnog to bring along ( Im such a little slut for that stuff). Gonna keep the alcohol consumption down to one drink all day just because I already feel like Im destroying my liver taking Tbol and up to 10 excedrine a day .
    Not gonna go too cray cray with the food either. Mainly sticking to turkey and bread/rolls not huge in the sweets anyways, so Im sure Ill be getting my carbs and protein in for the day! Gonna follow my meal plan for the morning and then just go with the flow while at the gatherings. Either way should be fun and exhausting at the same time, truth be told Im not big on people and even less big on crowds of people so holidays arent actually my cup of Tea but having a toddler and 1 year old always makes shit interesting
    Bro!! Wtf you got to work today. Man tell them to fuck off bro. I hope your making some real money to deal with that bull shit. Anyway happy thanks giving.

Toddler and a one year old... god.. bro I'm you in 6 months. Have a 6 month old right now and new baby on the way. Your a savage bro. So hard with one. Shits about to get real! Your the man, keep up the hard work!!
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    558 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Bro!! Wtf you got to work today. Man tell them to fuck off bro. I hope your making some real money to deal with that bull shit. Anyway happy thanks giving.

Toddler and a one year old... god.. bro I'm you in 6 months. Have a 6 month old right now and new baby on the way. Your a savage bro. So hard with one. Shits about to get real! Your the man, keep up the hard work!!
    Ya bro gotta love working for the family lol moneys decent for now but I definitely need to figure out an end game here and get out of there and into something I can retire comfortably on have no fucking clue what I want to do either lol.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,249 Posts
    Rep Points

I already feel like Im destroying my liver taking Tbol and up to 10 excedrine a day
    You miss the wife poisoning you? You need to figure something out besides that many excedrine every day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    558 Posts
    Rep Points

You miss the wife poisoning you? You need to figure something out besides that many excedrine every day.
    Figure something out?

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,249 Posts
    Rep Points

Figure something out?
    Yeah...more people end up in ER from otc pain meds than heroid OD's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    558 Posts
    Rep Points

Didnt realize that, you really think Im fucking myself up that bad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,883 Posts
    Rep Points

Didnt realize that, you really think Im fucking myself up that bad?
    Lol...there's people out there who love to bust your chops my friend!!!
    Show me