• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AMA's Test E, EQ, Anavar, Aromasin and PSL's EP Tren E Bloodwork Results

plazmic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blood was drawn 30 days after beginning:

• 500mg Test Enanthate (AMA)
  • 750mg EQ (AMA)
  • 500mg Tren (PSL)
  • 40mg ED Anavar (AMA)
  • 12.mg ED Aromasin (AMA)

Couple takeaways:

• AMA's test is quite literally perfectly dosed (as if that's not axiom already)
  • The EQ and Tren are not faked with more test... though my tren sleep proved that to me in short order at least
  • AMA's Anavar at 40mg ED did not push my liver values out of normal range. Effect with this moderate dose was still very noticeable and desirable.

LabCorp's Roche ECLIA assay for estradiol is invalid in the presence of any trenbolone ester. My E2 readings are NOT accurate.

I don't know why the tren elevates the assay's result, but a quick google search will show many guys on tren only, or tren + TRT dose test with E2 impossibly high. Plus, I know the Aromasin is good shit from my last run with it and bloods taken then (100mg test prop ED + 12.5mg exact same aromasin had my E2 in the mid 60's).

You'll notice the date is from 8/3... I refrained from posting until I found out WTF was up with my E2... it was especially confusing because I have had readings like this before on tren, yet never had estrogen related issues. I set aside a weeks worth of the aromasin in question just to take labwork after I stop the tren and prove without a doubt my above assertions.

8-3-bloods.png

Thanks for posting your labs. Numbers look perfect. Well except e2 but that's already spotted.

Back