• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AI dose on 750-1g test

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I Understand AI requirements are highly subjective but I was just curious about those of you who are using 750-1g of test a week how much you AI you typically run along with it?

No bloodwork to back it up, but at 750 I could get away with .5 Adex MWF if the diet was free from sugar. 1 gram and some mast and I’m good with .5 MWF with eating some of the sugary high calorie nonsense. Strictly nipple control.

I blew up like a pregnant bitch when I ran 750. If you think its subjective at 500 that seems to apply more the higher you go. Go by bloods best case scenario, go by nipple sensitivity and bloat at worst.

I Understand AI requirements are highly subjective but I was just curious about those of you who are using 750-1g of test a week how much you AI you typically run along with it?

I’m currently running 1g and running no AI. If I get a little puffy, I’ll do 10mg nolva 2x/ week. What’s the point of running such a high test dose of you knock down the E? E should be at a level that’s comparable to your test levels. Example: if E is 1 at 200 mg of test, why would you want it at 1 at 1000? Wouldn’t you want it at 5 (using round numbers here). Estrogen is highly anabolic and drives your IGF up as well. If your estrogen sensitive, which most people don’t know if they are because they jump the gun and run AI based on inter web articles why not just run nolvadex? Nolvadex allows your body body the anabolic benefit of high estrogen, while keeping gyno at bay. I know personally, when my E2 is super high, I’m horny AF non stop, contrary to popular belief. Long story short, I vote zero. Actually, I vote for 50mg of DBOL to drive estrogen serum levels higher for better growth.
Disclaimer: I know how I react to compounds and haven’t kept an AI on hand in a very long time, per the advice of two coaches who I have come to trust.

Had a chat with a massive gentleman the other day at the gas pump. He also told me fuck a AI, he just uses nolva. I’ve been meaning to give it a try. He also claimed he got stuck out of town with work and didn’t have his nolva and developed quite a lump ha so idk

Had a chat with a massive gentleman the other day at the gas pump. He also told me fuck a AI, he just uses nolva. I’ve been meaning to give it a try. He also claimed he got stuck out of town with work and didn’t have his nolva and developed quite a lump ha so idk

I just need to go get my fucking glands removed I’m so tired of having to worry about this shit

I just need to go get my fucking glands removed I’m so tired of having to worry about this shit
Would that be covered by insurance is you’re on TRT? Because I’d love to as well but dont wanna pay thousands of dollars for plastic surgery.

if I’m paying that kind of money for plastic surgery its gonna be to get a couple more inches on my pecker! Haha

I was a worried SOB for the longest time man . Always worried about what’s gnna give me gyno . Touching them everyday. Those days are gone . Anadrol actually gave me some gyno and freaked me the hell out . After some Nolva , dropping drol and some adex it went away. Don’t stress it man . You will notice the symptoms before it gets out of hand . Taking the AI MWF might be excessive for sure but it keeps me from being puffy and I’m still growing like a weed so fuck it . Better safe than sorry . Cat at the pump told me straight up, if your scared of a little gyno you will never get the mass your looking for. I’d say he’s correct

I was a worried SOB for the longest time man . Always worried about what’s gnna give me gyno . Touching them everyday. Those days are gone . Anadrol actually gave me some gyno and freaked me the hell out . After some Nolva , dropping drol and some adex it went away. Don’t stress it man . You will notice the symptoms before it gets out of hand . Taking the AI MWF might be excessive for sure but it keeps me from being puffy and I’m still growing like a weed so fuck it . Better safe than sorry . Cat at the pump told me straight up, if your scared of a little gyno you will never get the mass your looking for. I’d say he’s correct

Nicely put!!

The dosages with an anti-estrogen at this dose with testosterone will truly vary between individuals.
Some people advocate that a specific dose of this anti-astrogen is all you need and so on, people have to find their happy medium.
AIs may all act very similar and appear to do the same thing when in reality they can be quite different, and how each one affects someone differently proves just that.
For myself when running tests that high I will also incorporate tamoxifen but at just 20mgs EOD..
I'll use prov or mast as well. Mostly Adex for me at .5 EOD but if I'm adding tamoxifen that can have a tendency to blunt the effects of Adex so I'll switch to exemestane at 10mg EOD with 20mg tamoxifen along with the proviron at 50mg+ ED and/or mastE 200-400mg 1 x a week. When using prov and mast I don't go higher than 200 with the mast.

Back