• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rittenhouse Riots Next?

The dumb ass DA doing closing sounds sooooo fucking ridiculous.

i hope the guard shuts down any and all attempts to riots. its time to put and end to rioting and looting

Why else would they be there? lol

I am betting there will be a jury deadlock on the remaining charges.

BREAKING: YouTube is suspending independent streams of the Rittenhouse trial during closing arguments

BREAKING: Judge explains to jury that if they believe Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense they can dismiss all lesser charges
Okay then looks like the chances of Kyle walking are going to be good. The bad thing the chances of riots are high too.

Not wrong:

Martyr Made
@martyrmade
·
28m
I hope every right winger who is watching the Rittenhouse prosecutor knowingly lie can imagine what these people do when no one is watching - say, when it's an inner city black guy up on a charge w/no political implications. THIS IS WHAT THEY DO WHEN PEOPLE ARE WATCHING.

Get Shredded!
Millie Weaver 🇺🇸
@Millie__Weaver
·
42m
The purpose behind the Rittenhouse case is to set a precedent that you lose the right to claim self defense if you are armed with a gun.

It's about guns.

The left wants us to be unarmed sitting ducks for felons, arsonists, vandals, and mobs to have their way with.

i hope the guard shuts down any and all attempts to riots. its time to put and end to rioting and looting

That would be the wrong country. We prefer to watch em burn it all to the ground. We are spineless when it comes to crime

That would be the wrong country. We prefer to watch em burn it all to the ground. We are spineless when it comes to crime
Not spineless, the troops. The ROE put troops in harms way and at serious risk of death. It is not fair sending them out if they can’r smoke cunts who deserve it. All the people in charge and NOT on the streets are the ones to blame.

You cannot imagine what it is like to be responsible for the lives of your men but being sent out with your hands tied to defend them against REAL threats. It is one of the worst feeling/positions to be put in. One must decide what is right in spite of the potential rammifications of Monday morning quarterbacks.

"It's just property damage. That's what insurance is for."

that is what someone says/thinks who owns nothing like a house and has never built anything like a business.

Millie Weaver 
@Millie__Weaver
·
42m
The purpose behind the Rittenhouse case is to set a precedent that you lose the right to claim self defense if you are armed with a gun.

It's about guns.

The left wants us to be unarmed sitting ducks for felons, arsonists, vandals, and mobs to have their way with.

It's been about the 2A from the very beginning. This weasel fuck prosecutor is acting on orders running up the chain to Wisconsin AG Josh Kaul. Josh Kaul is a liberal who, I guarantee, is getting direct orders from AG Garland, a nasty piece of liberal work as well. These evil, evil bastards will ruin your life, imprison you and not think twice, innocent or not, if it advances their agenda.

Pray for Rittenhouse's acquittal....this is bigger than one person.

":: lock him up!! lock him up! "

Wow, this guy is actually a federal prosecutor?

Attachments

• 255964222_10162156742009522_970284550037334219_n.jpg
    255964222_10162156742009522_970284550037334219_n.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 41
IML Gear Cream!
Wow, this guy is actually a federal prosecutor?

he sounds like he has no clue what a firearm is or does, let alone what the 2nd ammendment was Ritten (pun intended) for.
damn dude when I heard that i was speechless. What the fuck is this world comin to? Jebus take the wheel….

That has to be a joke or misprint. No way a federal or state prosecutor is that stupid.

Or is he???

Ummmm.... the judge has ripped him a new one multiple times such as when he attacked the kid's exercising his right to remain silent after his arrest.

This is brilliant!
eddde0449f639851cf4fe3f8bfc3c0fa.jpg

He must have gone to the same firearms safety class as Alec Baldwin

lol I thought that same thing!
weapons 101 you never point a gun at a person regardless if it is empty or has blanks.

Not spineless, the troops. The ROE put troops in harms way and at serious risk of death. It is not fair sending them out if they can’r smoke cunts who deserve it. All the people in charge and NOT on the streets are the ones to blame.

You cannot imagine what it is like to be responsible for the lives of your men but being sent out with your hands tied to defend them against REAL threats. It is one of the worst feeling/positions to be put in. One must decide what is right in spite of the potential rammifications of Monday morning quarterbacks.

Couldn’t disagree with this more. If we had done the right thing before all these riots broke out they wouldn’t start in the first place. Every damn time a riot breaks out the civilized people are told to shut their mouths and let these protesters do their thing and get it out of their system. If instead our law enforcement did their jobs and busted some skulls and shot a few up most of these idiots would stay home. But once you get to steal without punishment it’s all over and good working people lose their livelihoods because once again we are spineless.

Back