• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rittenhouse Riots Next?

Not sure how many of you will agree with me on this..

BLM and Antifa are the Brownshirts in Nazi Germany

They serve the same purpose. The Nazi's allowed them to be lawless. They were generally a motley crew of weak minded and weak physical creatures. They were the "muscle" of the SS. They traveled in groups and carried various weapons with them.

BLM and Antifa are the same aka "foot soldiers" of the Democrat Party and the Globalists. They even bail them out. When they get beat up, etc, they then play the victim.

Fight me!!!!

Last edited:
Rosenbaum and mindless used to pal around at the playground after the kiddies got let out of school. No wonder he’s mad at the HERO that is RITTENHOUSE.

If only every riot full of losers had a Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse day shall be a national holiday when I become dictator. On that day, you will receive $250 payout from town budgets for every kid touching child molester you take down with any weapon of choice. Just need to bring the head to the local courthouse to receive payment.

I’ll call it the vigilante clean up the streets act.

And so it is written…

The latest:

Jurors worried about media leaking their names.

Two jurors holding decision up, outright citing backlash, per US Marshal in Kenosha.

And another meme:

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-16_08-00-29.jpg
    photo_2021-11-16_08-00-29.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 41
Agreed.
Those two that were killed(murdered) werent exactly big losses for the community.

Get Shredded!
Agreed.
Those two that were killed(murdered) weren't exactly big losses for the community.

Hypothetically speaking... if you had a gun and I was coming at you and I had a gun what you do?

Hypothetically speaking... if you had a gun and I was coming at you and I had a gun what you do?

scream racism really loud…. Then die and have a statue made in his honor. Obviously… (he’d prolly drop the tv he was stealing from target too)

hahaha fuck I’m funny

The latest:

Jurors worried about media leaking their names.

Two jurors holding decision up, outright citing backlash, per US Marshal in Kenosha.

And another meme:

This is the story. If true people need to go to jail.

Rosenbaum molested 5 kids and the media is calling him a hero.

Kyle Rittenhouse is the 6th kid but he fought back. The media is calling him the villain.

The same thing the Charles Bronson wannabe did.
Obviously.
The point is.. He KNOWINGLY brought a gun to a riot.
He.. his junkie mother and his abusive father are all idiots.

Obviously.

You can make that point but it's irrelevant.

Wait, I thought they were peaceful BLM protests? lol

Woooooow. Sorry Kilsong but you definitely lost some cool points with that comment.

Obviously.

IML Gear Cream!
Well I'm full of cheap shots.
Just pointing out what everybody knows about his upbringing but refuses to say.
They're making him seem like a perfectly raised little patriot.
I don't really blame him per se.. He's a kid.. Kids make mistakes.
The mother needs to take responsibility for allowing a CHILD to carry an AR to a riot.
What was she thinking?
Bet she regrets it now.

Well I'm full of cheap shots.
Just pointing out what everybody knows about his upbringing but refuses to say.
They're making him seem like a perfectly raised little patriot.
I don't really blame him per se.. He's a kid.. Kids make mistakes.
The mother needs to take responsibility for allowing a CHILD to carry an AR to a riot.
What was she thinking?
Bet she regrets it now.

Who is this "they" making him seem like a "perfectly raised little patriot"? I've been following this on multiple sources and no one is claiming this. Is this what cnn is telling you?

Ur network.. FOX.
... and just about everybody on this thread.
You're all so "proud" of him.

Rosenbaum molested 5 kids and the media is calling him a hero.

Kyle Rittenhouse is the 6th kid but he fought back. The media is calling him the villain.

These people here attacking Kyle are ignorant and despicable but these are the kind of low lifes we share a country with

Attachments

• DA0752D1-7D5B-464E-A830-03B5C10A97AD.png
    DA0752D1-7D5B-464E-A830-03B5C10A97AD.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
These people here attacking Kyle are ignorant and despicable but these are the kind of low lifes we share a country with

The feeling is mutual.
Go get your black Amercian flag now and round up the troops.
Now the ADULTS can fight in the streets and not your stoopid kinds.

2CDDD0B6-A5B2-47FC-B82E-C39649AAF3EC.jpegKind of odd that the gay dude of the board and our resident accused kiddie Diddler are wanting this kid to see prison for defending himself .

Attachments

• 00E9ED60-EF11-4C8B-9A91-5FDC5A0BC89F.jpeg
    00E9ED60-EF11-4C8B-9A91-5FDC5A0BC89F.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 39
Would think the folks at BLM were happy about 2 dead crackers!! What difference does it make how. Rarely has white on white crime ever received suck attention!

Back