• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rittenhouse Riots Next?

Get Shredded!
Mark my words...they're going to call for a mistrial and try again. Not solely over the veterans applause stuff, but it will get brought up as well.

Double Jeopardy applies

You cannot retrial a person that is found not guilty.

Only a mistrial or guilty plea can be retried.

Saw that the gun charge may be tossed out as the gun is not a short barrel weapon under WI law...seems this case is starting to fall apart.

Just keeping you super moderators in check that's all.

:)

That and I'm being a smartass :)

I'm good with that. The wife says I leave out important details all the time and it makes me less clear about what I meant. After 30+ yrs of marriage, the wife has finally convinced me I have a couple of flaws. I kind of run under the assumption that she knows me by now, and should have some clue what I'm about. I'm sure I do the same thing here.

More and more evidence comes to light.

2deaf30bc1f042f3b30d608b3fbb14a6.jpg

….

Lol… gay blowies during blm riots… you can’t make this shit up. What the fuck kinda hotel is this?!??

500 National Guard were just deployed to Kenosha

NOT GUILTY incoming....

Funny how they will "riot" when actual Justice is served aka a very worthy Not Guilty Sentence.

Dumbest People on Earth. The bum getting a blow job from another Liberal in the Kenosha riots is an exact example of how fucking stupid these humans we are dealing with are....

Now they are saying "potentially deployed" aka on standby as the trial ends on Monday

Damn Fake news once again.

Who knows the reality, but they certainly are prepping for the city burning down again.

You know , MOSTLY peaceful "protests"

F**** FOOLS

IML Gear Cream!
Self defense?
Maybe.... It could be I GUESS.
if he had better parents, he never woulda been there.
He's clearly got tell tale signs of being yet ANOTHER violent Trump supporter.
Fuck em... Lock him the fuck up.
If those fucking lowlife scumbag pieces of shit burning down the town would have stayed home it wouldn’t have been on a 17yo kid to stand up for what’s right.

It baffles me how you can take literally everything and side with the liberal agenda. We get it kilsong, your queer and you’re a democrat, but are you gonna tell me those fucking shitbags burning down Kenosha are less guilty than Rittenhouse? Fuck outta here.

If those fucking lowlife scumbag pieces of shit burning down the town would have stayed home it wouldn’t have been on a 17yo kid to stand up for what’s right.

It baffles me how you can take literally everything and side with the liberal agenda. We get it kilsong, your queer and you’re a democrat, but are you gonna tell me those fucking shitbags burning down Kenosha are less guilty than Rittenhouse? Fuck outta here.

Im not racist , but black people encourage each other to participate in violent and destructive behavior ..no kinda self regulation at all ....and someone gets hurt/dies at one of these events its the other persons fault.....bro its like a broken record ...

500 National Guard were just deployed to Kenosha

NOT GUILTY incoming....

Funny how they will "riot" when actual Justice is served aka a very worthy Not Guilty Sentence.

Dumbest People on Earth. The bum getting a blow job from another Liberal in the Kenosha riots is an exact example of how fucking stupid these humans we are dealing with are....

Oh cmon man they will burn and loot shit ....and you and I know it doesnt even have to be in the state where it happened lolz...every democrat state will be burning and looting shit watch!!! One day I like to see all the looters being shot with rubber bullets hahaha just unload on all of em

Last edited:
Oh cmon man they will burn and loot shit ....and you and I know it doesnt even have to be in the state where it happened lolz...every democrat state will be burning and looting shit watch!!! One day I like to see all the looters being shot with rubber bullets hahaha just unload on all of em

Whats odd is that I live in a very liberal State. It sucks.

Well some thieves went to a store with several cars and loaded it up in front of everyone, you know like they do in California. I saw the video and these fools literally had cart after cart after cart.

Sadly for them,what they dont realize is our "state" aka the politicians are assholes, but our cops are legit here. Especially our State police. You don't mess w the State Police here, they are a much more aggressive and well trained group overall. So anyways the State Police got wind of this and put out the video everywhere. By the end of the day they had 2 in custody and will have the others today. Charging them with
1st degree larceny

LMAO, these fools got what they deserved here.

I really think its gonna be State to State, but you are right. Some of those States like Washington or Oregon or Chicago(Illinois) for instance, aren't gonna do a damn thing about it, except maybe encourage it.

I love libturdz:

"Kids guilty (for defending himself) lock him up"!!

BLM riots, 29 dead, hundreds injured, millions in property damage "its their right, mostly peaceful".

Imagine taking libturdz serious? Would be like letting a 3 year old run your household... Braindead...

=
Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-Coma Patients

Double Jeopardy applies

You cannot retrial a person that is found not guilty.

Only a mistrial or guilty plea can be retried.
But…like they did with the Rodney King cops, even though they were acquitted in a criminal trial by the state, they just followed up with a sham federal trial with differently named charges to appease the masses after the riots. This dude gets acquitted in this trial or it gets thrown out…hopefully with prejudice. If he is convicted, the judge’s kooky behavior opens a door for appeal.

Watching highlights, if the jury can’t see all the participants of the “protest” manipulating their testimony to favor themselves or towards conviction, people are seriously dumber than I already think they are.
The inferences by the prosecution are laughable, were a man not on trial for his life.

And does no one think that the world has two less turds because of the defendant?

I love libturdz:

BLM riots, 29 dead, hundreds injured, millions in property damage "its their right, mostly peaceful".

Imagine taking libturdz serious? Would be like letting a 3 year old run your household... Braindead...

=
Demturd->:laughat:<-Coma Patients

actually they estimate it close to 2 BILLION in peaceful damages

Whats odd is that I live in a very liberal State. It sucks.

Well some thieves went to a store with several cars and loaded it up in front of everyone, you know like they do in California. I saw the video and these fools literally had cart after cart after cart.

Sadly for them,what they dont realize is our "state" aka the politicians are assholes, but our cops are legit here. Especially our State police.

Same here dude. I fucking hate this blue state. I really wanna find a job in a red state and let this one burn. And our police are good for the most part but of course there’s always that “Beuford T. Justice” cop.

I love libturdz:

=
Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-Coma Patients

Cmon because hes white thats all it is! So lock him up...now let all looters go even tho they are stealing and burning down communities? Why ?? Because its mostly 99% blacks!! What are we all suppose to be scared to say that? ....dont state the obvious? GTFO

I would love to see a civil suit against Sleepy Joe

Kid would win but guess who is paying the tab

You and I.

If these people were EVER held personally accountable they wouldn't do 10% of what they do. That's the issue. We all know this too.

I would love to see a civil suit against Sleepy Joe

Kid would win but guess who is paying the tab

You and I.

If these people were EVER held personally accountable they wouldn't do 10% of what they do. That's the issue. We all know this too.
You’re right but I would be happy that my tax dollars were paid to him . Talk about trying to influence the outcome of a trial you have the most powerful man in the country maybe even the world spouting off bullshit about a minor fighting for his life on trial after he defended his life .

Back