• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rittenhouse Riots Next?

Will he be welcomed in Kenosha again you think?

Dumb post?
No.. Fun yeah. My opinion yeah.
Obviously some of this shit I say is just silly.
I am not a Trump supporter, so no matter what I say, it's 'dumb' to you guys.
I don't think all of the pro Trump stuff postedhere is dumb.
Mostly hateful anti anybody that's not on board.
That fuels me to make bat shit crazy post like the crime and anal raping stuff.
Admin pays me a monthly stipend to keep things active here.
If it weren't for me, you douche bags would be just talking to yourselves about the same ol boo shit day after day..
I'm good for this God forsaken site.
I matter you fucken fucks.
Love me!!!

#BLM

I wish someone would pay me to talk stupid

He should. He eliminated crime during his stay. The cops could learn from him!
Heck...he should join the police force there. Then watch the crime rate fall thru the floor...

They are against fascism, but communism is good? Are you paying attention yet? This isn't about BLM. Never has been.

NOW - Jesse Jackson leads a Black Lives Matter protest against the Rittenhouse verdict in Chicago. Crowd chants "the only solution is Communist revolution".

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5703
https://t.me/disclosetv/5704

3fe96e242084f5a11df097b250b04a68.jpg

That was a fair and just outcome.
I never said he was guilty of murder.
He's guilty of a poor upbringing by thinking going to that riot with an assault rifle was a good idea.

WTF...

Reminder that Kyle's friend Dominick Black is still on trial in Kenosha

Binger hasn't dropped the charges

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-22_15-14-40.jpg
    photo_2021-11-22_15-14-40.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 43
NOW - Kyle Rittenhouse tells Tucker Carlson that Lin Wood and John Pierce could have bailed him out of jail in September but kept him in there until November to "raise money so they can take it for their own benefit. Not trying to set me free."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5748

NOW - Kyle Rittenhouse tells Tucker Carlson that Lin Wood and John Pierce could have bailed him out of jail in September but kept him in there until November to "raise money so they can take it for their own benefit. Not trying to set me free."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5748
is anyone suprised by this? They’re both scumbag, nut job, opportunist, shiesters

Did You Know:

Binger is REFUSING to drop the gun charges on Dominick Black even after the judge tossed Kyle's gun charges

Binger is trying to get revenge by going after Dominick

Did You Know:

Binger is REFUSING to drop the gun charges on Dominick Black even after the judge tossed Kyle's gun charges

Binger is trying to get revenge by going after Dominick

Clearly racism because his last name is Black.
Everybody knows that.

IML Gear Cream!
Please bring him back, Creepy Pervy Poopy Pants Biden is destroying this country faster than kilsong cums looking at teenage Asian boys.

Nevermind.. It was today.
He's an idiot.
He told Tucker he was laying low.
Taking a picture with the worst president in American history (confirmed Googable FACT) is just stupid.

He's an idiot.
Taking a picture with the worst president in American history (confirmed Googable FACT) is just stupid.

He looks happy with his new publicist.

Attachments

• Rittenhouse.jpg
    Rittenhouse.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 31
He's an idiot.

What is a “Googable fact”?

The press is gonna end up making things worse for rittenhouse. If I was him… I’d go back to trying to live a normal life… next thing you know they’ll try to put him on Epstein’s flight logs…

get out while you still can Kyle

Back