• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rittenhouse Riots Next?

Get Shredded!
FYI Bricks have been delivered. Police have confirmed pallets of bricks have showed up (again) around kenosha.
this may be true but one of the pics was from summer so I wouls double check that. They need to investigate the source of the bricks from all the riots last summer

Is that real Multi?
If that's proven real, then the fix is in.
If anybody participates in the madness they need to get locked up.
Black.. White.. All of em.
Details multi.

- - - Updated - - -

this may be true but one of the pics was from summer so I wouls double check that. They need to investigate the source of the bricks from all the riots last summer

It's his first day on the www..he'll figure it out

Sadly, I did do a deeper dive into this story. I'll miss those minutes of my life when I'm older. Yes, there is literally someone who follows around and tracks brick deliveries. Yes, there is indeed more bricks *today* around the area. Yes, that pic is a compilation of said guy's work, including older historical photos. I guess we all have our windmills to tilt at. Not saying it's not important, but sheesh...

And yes, police/sheriff dept is on record now confirming bricks in immediate area. Take it as you will.

Attachments

• https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_39b3d222-.jpeg
    https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_39b3d222-.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 40
you gotta be careful lending your mind to articles like this. Anyone could easily write an opinion piece and label it as entertainment but market it as a story.

Oh no, I agree and is why I said "take it as you will". Having said that, I'd seen the brick thing on other news sites (assuming they weren't all regurgitating the site I'd found). Alex Jones was right...there's a war on for your mind. :stupid:

Each day without a verdict may increase the odds he will be convicted of at least one or even all the counts, and the grounds for appeal are pretty solid I bet.

What about the chance of a mistrial due to the drone footage being blurred even if the jury convicts the judge can call a mistrial and we go through this all over again smh

Who can deny this case should be dismissed.

The Prosecutors all but staged their versions...broke various laws and tried to setup Kyle using fraud and lies.

The bigger thing I think people need to see...is they will try this on anyone. Look how they tried to frame Snowden, Julian Assange, President Trump.

The FEDs are weaponized to go after their agendas and they will stop at nothing including breaking laws to attempt to get what they want.

I don't think even Kilsong will deny this.

The entire system is corrupt.

I didn't know that it would be a mistrial with prejudice for the video I thought that was for the prosecution bringing up his silence after arrest.
Thanks for the heads up brother

I didn't know that it would be a mistrial with prejudice for the video I thought that was for the prosecution bringing up his silence after arrest.
Thanks for the heads up brother
It is a Brady violation and the kid should walk .

I still think the longer it takes the worse it is for him. Then throw in the jury not being sequestered so they can see all the shit that is about to break loose. The cards are definitely stacked against him.

Yes a scuffle amongst a bunch of kids a couple months before the shooting the trial is actually about is meaningful here. She didn't look too worse for the wear and if that was him he looked like a little bitch swinging on anyone male or female from behind. Wonder if he ever hit a sister when he was ten. That should be called up as well. Where the fuck is social media when you really need hard evidence from the bleacher seats

Typical kilsong idiocy lumping any violent act by anyone anywhere in any circumstance as act of supporting Trump.

Just more insanity from more brainless liberals, who knows if that’s even him. A man is on trial for defending himself, this world isn’t perfect and that could be any one of us one day, and they just want to play politics and ignore the facts. These guys are nothing but hypocrites.

Dumb post?
No.. Fun yeah. My opinion yeah.
Obviously some of this shit I say is just silly.
I am not a Trump supporter, so no matter what I say, it's 'dumb' to you guys.
I don't think all of the pro Trump stuff postedhere is dumb.
Mostly hateful anti anybody that's not on board.
That fuels me to make bat shit crazy post like the crime and anal raping stuff.
Admin pays me a monthly stipend to keep things active here.
If it weren't for me, you douche bags would be just talking to yourselves about the same ol boo shit day after day..
I'm good for this God forsaken site.
I matter you fucken fucks.
Love me!!!

#BLM

You might troll on some stuff and some of it is funny but you are missing the big picture. I don’t doubt that you want this kid to rot in jail and that’s not right. No one should have to even go to trial for defending themselves.

As FUCKED UP as this kid is.. This isn't murder.
He made a bad decision by going to the riot.
This CHILD Is looking at big jail time.
Not exactly warranted.
He needs to be held accountable for bringing an AR to the event.
I don't even know about that ALL THAT MUCH.
That douche pointed a gun at him, and got a bullet for HIS bad decision.
Tricky case..
The racist aspect of this is all media driven, so I ain't paying attention to it.
As I've said before of course u should be able to protect yourself.

Get Shredded!
Ya know. If us muricans got together and beat the living fuck out of bias media pundits/journalists and those elite shitheads that run the show on both sides of the fence. Maybe our constitution could survive…. Maybe the powers that be wouldn’t play games with our lives and the lives of our children. Maybe our brothers and sisters wouldn’t have to die for political agendas and maybe just maybe people, human beings, could live amongst one another in peace and harmony, through differences with common ground.

the first thing we gotta do is stop watching tv. All of it. Start talking to our neighbors. Start taking each other’s point of view seriously and stop paying taxes. Stop purchasing things. Start living off the land as much as you can so the government understands that they need us, they work for us. Period.

They want population control… let’s start with them.

Start taking each other’s point of view seriously.. .
Oh please.
I was just called dumb TODAY on here for having a different point of view.
You trumpets want NO PART of anything different that how u all see it.
Not the case with me.
I listen to all of it.
Right up til u start with the stolen election bullshit.

Oh please.
I was just called dumb TODAY on here for having a different point of view.
You trumpets want NO PART of anything different that how u all see it.
Not the case with me.
I listen to all of it.
Right up til u start with the stolen election bullshit.

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-29_20-22-15.jpg
    photo_2021-05-29_20-22-15.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 34
BREAKING: Man arrested at Kenosha courthouse with knife today named Jonathan David Clark. From Kentucky. 37. Charged with possession of a firearm within 1000ft of a school, per Kenosha Sheriff Dept document reviewed by @HumanEvents

BREAKING: Man arrested at Kenosha courthouse with knife today named Jonathan David Clark. From Kentucky. 37. Charged with possession of a firearm within 1000ft of a school, per Kenosha Sheriff Dept document reviewed by @HumanEvents

Was it a gun or a knife or both?

Was it a gun or a knife or both?

Lol...I didn't read the full article. Looks like he had the knife on him and when they checked him further, I'm guessing he had gun in his vehicle. Purely speculation. *You* know how them dirty dealing cops work. j/k j/k

Ya know. If us muricans got together and beat the living fuck out of bias media pundits/journalists and those elite shitheads that run the show on both sides of the fence. Maybe our constitution could survive…. Maybe the powers that be wouldn’t play games with our lives and the lives of our children. Maybe our brothers and sisters wouldn’t have to die for political agendas and maybe just maybe people, human beings, could live amongst one another in peace and harmony, through differences with common ground.

the first thing we gotta do is stop watching tv. All of it. Start talking to our neighbors. Start taking each other’s point of view seriously and stop paying taxes. Stop purchasing things. Start living off the land as much as you can so the government understands that they need us, they work for us. Period.

They want population control… let’s start with them.

That’s how it should be and could be but the left will never let go of their agenda, they still think it’s about trump….

Back