• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Legs!!

IML Gear Cream!
The whole puking thing doesn't hold weight either imo.

I can do one set and make myself puke, doesn't mean I did anything good during the session though.

The whole puking thing doesn't hold weight either imo.

I can do one set and make myself puke, doesn't mean I did anything good during the session though.
To this point though, I have thrown up A BUNCH training legs.....

I think what it all comes down to though, just like most everything, is to the individual.

MOST guys don't train NEARLY as hard as they think they do. Myself included. Until you train with someone who knows what real training is, you just don't know what you don't know though.

Something that I recommend to everyone, and I have my clients who are willing to do this is, record your top sets and watch them later in the day.... You'll see you left some in the tank 99% of the time. I see reps I leave behind all the time and I consider myself to train pretty hard but, during the set your mind wants you to stop and will fuck with you and make you think you're done when you really aren't.

If you're a high volume trainer, which most are, who trains extremely intense, which most DON'T, then yeah, training legs twice a week isn't going to work because you simply can't recover in time.

If you're a low volume, high intensity guy, yeah, twice a week can work and has for me if you throttle the volume back and manage recovery.

If you're a high volume guy who doesn't train with high intensity, your legs will probably suck.... Most guys

So I guess we agree on almost everything here.
People definitely don’t train as hard as they think they do, including me. These last few days I squeezed two more reps out than I usually do. They were there, I just never made myself do them before.

As far as puking, I have never puked doing any other body parts no matter how badly I killed them. For legs it used to be every time until I sort of got used to it and then it was every 3rd time or so. It also depended who I trained with. I trained back then with guys much bigger than I was who were absolute animals doing legs. The training intensity was never up to me and I was pushed well beyond the limits I thought I had.

I can’t see anything but sheer brutality building championship legs but that’s maybe because the way I was brought up.

And your notes are like mine. Nobody can read them. :)

When I’m training I try to go as hard as I can . Every day is different. I listen to my body . Some days I just don’t have it to push . But I work through it . Then other days I feel like super man and I could go forever .

When it comes to listening to my body Ive taken this approach with my diet as well and it has worked wonders for me . I never understood what that really meant untill recently

When I’m training I try to go as hard as I can . Every day is different. I listen to my body . Some days I just don’t have it to push . But I work through it . Then other days I feel like super man and I could go forever .

When it comes to listening to my body Ive taken this approach with my diet as well and it has worked wonders for me . I never understood what that really meant untill recently
Listening to your body, feeling the muscles you are training and also feeling the proper nutrients and how they are behaving in your body is where you jump from “Smoke on the Water” to playing the “Eruption” solo. When it happens you are like “Ooohhhh…Ahhhhh…that’s it“

Listening to your body, feeling the muscles you are training and also feeling the proper nutrients and how they are behaving in your body is where you jump from “Smoke on the Water” to playing the “Eruption” solo. When it happens you are like “Ooohhhh…Ahhhhh…that’s it“

LMFAOOO exactly . I’ve focused more on feeling the muscle im training rather then just slinging as heavy as I can . I feel like I’m making great progress doing this .

Back