• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloods coming

And it's whatever my endocrinologist ordered. I know test and prolactin. Other than that we'll find out

And it's whatever my endocrinologist ordered. I know test and prolactin. Other than that we'll find out

Nice having an endocrinologist . Most of the ones around here are over a year out on appointments. My anti aging clinic physician is a Plastic Surgeon but, it very knowledgeable. Almost seems like he was a college football player(built like one). He has mentioned that they gym guys had a few Anabolic docs and AAS were not a scheduled 3 drug, they were just a prescription. Test Depot(Cyp), Oxandrin(Var), Syntex Anadrol 50, Methyltestosterone, halotestin, Nandrolone, also Equipoise and Winstrol-V were veterinary aas that were common. He did say that most people used overseas AAS, because the popularity of Dbol, Primobolan, other obscure anabolics like Danazol. He said that after Parabolan came and went; that Finajet(homemade Tren I believe), Bolasterone, were pretty popular. I don’t know what the laws were for US physicians about “ordering AAS from distributors” highly doubtful, but in Cali, NYC, NJ areas there were a handful of well known Anabolic Docs(not a lot). They do prescribe Stanazolol for humans but, I have only seen it in a cream for women. Good luck with your bloodwork!

Max

Nice having an endocrinologist . Most of the ones around here are over a year out on appointments. My anti aging clinic physician is a Plastic Surgeon but, it very knowledgeable. Almost seems like he was a college football player(built like one). He has mentioned that they gym guys had a few Anabolic docs and AAS were not a scheduled 3 drug, they were just a prescription. Test Depot(Cyp), Oxandrin(Var), Syntex Anadrol 50, Methyltestosterone, halotestin, Nandrolone, also Equipoise and Winstrol-V were veterinary aas that were common. He did say that most people used overseas AAS, because the popularity of Dbol, Primobolan, other obscure anabolics like Danazol. He said that after Parabolan came and went; that Finajet(homemade Tren I believe), Bolasterone, were pretty popular. I don’t know what the laws were for US physicians about “ordering AAS from distributors” highly doubtful, but in Cali, NYC, NJ areas there were a handful of well known Anabolic Docs(not a lot). They do prescribe Stanazolol for humans but, I have only seen it in a cream for women. Good luck with your bloodwork!

Max
This is a new one. My old endo left the practice. He was cool with me doing this. This is a woman and I don't know what to expect.

This is a new one. My old endo left the practice. He was cool with me doing this. This is a woman and I don't know what to expect.

Hopefully things went well. I had a female ARNP-C that was a delight and let me teach her a bit about my life program and she in turn, opened up my eyes on how important controlling all my bloodwork values and monitoring bp/hr and how to help improve my values with - food, lifestyle, and (supplements) along w prescription medicines that can help prevent some issues instead of create issues. She is definitely not Anti-medicine but she wanted to know all about (male sexual/hormones and why I would take a SERM, HCG, or Cabergoline. She was very interested in keeping my sexual health good(even though I have products) she was more than willing to help me out with occasional Rx’s when needed , if I could show her it was warranted. She did try to push statins (not understanding my HDL/LDL ratio was not ideal due to cycle); I told her to give me 3mo and I did bloodowork again and it was vastly improved(I do need more good HDL points) so I am working on it . Seems to be one of the harder things for me, that and I always need to do therapeutic blood draws. If there is any way you can get prescribed a TRT(let her know you have tried all the other injectables/etc and (if you have good insurance)ask for Aveed750mg/3ml or Xyosted100mg Test Enanthate sub Q auto Injector kits of 4. They are both REMS drugs so, she and you just have to fill out one page(online) or have the rep contact her . Xyosted is the only USA TRT product I haven’t tried yet.

Max . They have charts showing superiority over the others. I use menopausal (bad sides) to show her why I didn’t want to Cascade my test levels or Pin so much(just tips)

I'm definitely getting g the "are you using anabolic steroids" question...Resized_20211107_072042.jpgResized_20211107_072049.jpgResized_20211107_072055.jpg

So yea...New doctor wasn't happy with me lol. I was honest(ish) on what I was taking. She said it was a dangerous dose and I should lower it. I said I would(when my blast is done). She said she didn't know what to do but is going to continue to monitor my bloods and going to check them again in 2 months with my E levels. I think she felt uncomfortable and hasn't delt with someone running gear yet.

IML Gear Cream!
My best advice..be your own doctor...you don't need a doctor to get bloodwork.....run your own bloods and know how to develop solutions to any issues. Use the doctor for routine junk like sinus infections or minor stuff. The less people that know your in this game...the better. Become an advocate for yourself.

So yea...New doctor wasn't happy with me lol. I was honest(ish) on what I was taking. She said it was a dangerous dose and I should lower it. I said I would(when my blast is done). She said she didn't know what to do but is going to continue to monitor my bloods and going to check them again in 2 months with my E levels. I think she felt uncomfortable and hasn't delt with someone running gear yet.

What dose are you running for this blood draw ?

My best advice..be your own doctor...you don't need a doctor to get bloodwork.....run your own bloods and know how to develop solutions to any issues. Use the doctor for routine junk like sinus infections or minor stuff. The less people that know your in this game...the better. Become an advocate for yourself.
I started going to my old endo before I started gear. Was one point away from Insurance covering trt and they denied it. Found the forums and the gear myself. The was the first hight dose cycle I had bloods pulled with. Cover hit and it had been 1.5 years since I went in. If she's willing to check everything my copay will be cheaper the out of pocket for my own labs.

Back