• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid Anastrozole (arimidex)

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Based on your personal experience. Who has the best Liquid Anastrozole that you’ve used?

When I DO has it, I have been buying it from MA Research but I don’t like how it’s dosed at 1.5mg per ML, I would much rather just have it at 1mg per ML, just to make dosing easier. Yes I realize it’s not hard but it’s just what I would prefer.

I’ve used MA labs for most of my liquid items and a few from former sponsor. My first letrozole I ever used was liquid(I remember it tasted just like chemical/alcohol) just horrible but, 1.25mg and the next day my puffy, sensitivite nip was flat and gone, gone ! That day I swore to always have E-mergence items for any type of issue with e2, prolactin, gyno, allergies, etc. Seems the liquids work well. I do choose to use tablets mostly now but if I needed something in liquid form, I definitely will get it. That liquid MK677 sure surprised my ass, within an hour it kicked in !

Max
Some of the sponsors still have liquid compounds along with their tabs/caps.

Back