• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

They walk among us

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

I just need to discuss the most bizarre case in my practice. A customer, calling himself “not a newbie”, stated he had a reaction (“a red itchy welt” which he had never had before) to the zptropin I sold him.

When asked what he solved the product with, he told me it was water solution part alcohol from South America. I answered that it must be ONLY sterile water without any alcohol. To which he wrote that he had already solved Somatropin (which he purchased somewhere else) with sterile water and had had same swelling, but only because that Somatropin was fake. I told him that it was not my business to know who he had bought his fake from, as I trade only original stuff and why I should listen to his complaints about the product purchased from some other vendor.

Mind you, initially, he tried to pass the swelling after my product as the first in his life, but later it surfaced that he had already got them before.

Then I asked him to show the water he had used. And what, to my amazement, I got? A photo of a supermarket bottle with purified drinking water instead of the sterile water vial!!

And then he calls me a fucking idiot! And trying to tell me that he is “not a newbie”!

Not to mention that he didn’t know where the growth hormone must be injected in. I recommend him to do it subcutaneously in the abdomen.

Do you understand how dangerous it all is? Solving the product with the supermarket water?

I will attach his pics for everyone to see, as for me it is beyond all understanding. How one can be so thick and careless and then write some horror stories at forums?

Or should I explain to a pro (he seemed at first) where to get sterile water and what it is, how to rub the place of the injection with alcohol pad and all these basic stuff for rookies?

But I’m just speechless. Maybe you, guys, have something to say to this “not a newbie”?

UGM601f.jpg

6OEohvb.jpg

Last edited:
I’m sorry but the guy is a complete moron . Google much ? 2 min search would have answered this question lol .

I'm speechless. I can't believe this guy is injecting filtered water. He's actually drawing out of an open gallon!??

I’ve injected way dirtier stuff into my veins with out ever having an infection. Not how I operate anymore and I’m completely sterile start to finish with using gear but Just saying… I’ve reused needles so many times they were almost impossible to break the skin and when you pull them out the grab your skin as you withdraw the needle… don’t underestimate the body’s immune system…

Should have went Poland Spring 😂 lol jk

People like that shouldn’t be taking anything.

Fuji always did me well lol

- - - Updated - - -

Fuji always did me well lol

always go for the organic powdered free range water… it’s in the back

Kombucha works well if you need a little acidic base to help dissolve those solids… watch out though that’s got a bit of a pinch but it kicks like a fucking donkey

The thing I got from time to time is a guy telling me he is sick, fever and has a big knot or swelling from my stuff.

This used to be disturbing to be until I realized I needed follow up questions answered.

Almost every time, upon further questioning, the guys say something like “Yeah man, I didn’t have any problems with the first 8 injections out of the vial, just this one.”

Facepalm.

But what sucks is people can really dirty you up by telling others about their problems….leaving out the self induced part.

So good to know that you are sterile now! Our immune system is strong but should be taken care of, and not overloaded with the unnecessary actions.

I’ve injected way dirtier stuff into my veins with out ever having an infection. Not how I operate anymore and I’m completely sterile start to finish with using gear but Just saying… I’ve reused needles so many times they were almost impossible to break the skin and when you pull them out the grab your skin as you withdraw the needle… don’t underestimate the body’s immune system…

IML Gear Cream!
Lol 😂 i have ran your products in the past and the ZPtropin was just a good a greytops! And most of all wtf is that purified water supposed to do lol 😂. Bacterial static water is by far the best. Also I’m currently running a GH right now that is giving me sides (pink welts) first time ever had it but after 2 weeks it should subside. Currently sides have almost completely gone. Bro just gotta chill and reconstitute with the right solution. Have a blessed one DG we know/I know your stuff is 100% legit 💪🏼

Jesus fucking christ. How in the world would you think that would be ok... some people are fuckin retarded.

Sometimes I think there should be a questionnaire before people are allowed to order anything.
obviously the same issue is the water wasn’t alkaline.

Lol you guys would have shit when you saw me on heroin all those years ago. I injected bottles water all the time and never got an infection. But of course now I know how stupid all of that was and would never do it again.

Back