• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jab or Job? Whose job is on the line for vax mandate?

What's your choice?

• I took the jab

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I lost my job

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I "acquired" a vax card

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I'm currently fighting for exemption

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife's employer announced they are forcing the vax. Pretty sure mine will do the same soon. We've already seen that exemptions aren't working in most places. So who else is facing termination? And what was your solution (see poll choices)?

Mine.

They took a hard line when the federal mandate came out but, recently they have wavered on the December 8th deadline. Now they're not going to immediately enforce medical disqualification and "educate" workers.....

I think the company I work for is so money hungry they realize that they don't have the workforce to sustain if many decided to not get the vaccine and would collapse. That would also be catastrophic for the country though.....

My wife's employer made the vaxx mandatory three weeks ago. The good thing is they are allowing weekly testing in lieu of being vaccinated. So for the moment, she is getting tested on a weekly basis. We have a feeling they will discontinue the testing once the school district mandates vaccines for students. Once that happens, we're outta here. We already have an exit plan in motion

Speaking for the unemployed white trash sector of the community I say Fuck em!!! I never had a punch the clock kinda job anyway. I probably couldn’t cope.

Wife also, she has the option of being tested weekly but it hasn’t be mandated yet. Hopefully it doesn’t. We are both anti vaxers but if our jobs are on the line then we have no choice. Of course the choice of leaving our jobs but we’d rather get the vax than leave.

Crazy how natural immunity means nothing, she has antibodies from getting covid but that still means she needs a vax…

The wife's and when they announce it she's done. She already spoke to her DM and said if she has to get the jab she'll be leaving. They said no way and they will pay for her testing. But with the way things are going we're planning for the worst.

I sold my shop a few years back and have been chilling. I do side jobs here and there but I enjoy staying home with our daughter. So I'll probably pick up some more work. My best friend was my partner and bought me out. But he asks me weekly to do jobs. Some I take and some I don't. I'll just pick up a few more and we'll be fine. I sold my half for 7 figures and we own everything except the house with no debt. So worst case we just chill for a while and live off of savings. Our monthly nut with everything is about 2k.

If you can make it to Florida come on down our governor is very proactive about the mandate. Lot of adds in construction, medical is a little dicey but it's there. We're not 1/10th as bad as butass deblazio

I should have mentioned that weekly testing was a no go with her employer. I forget the exact verbiage they used for the reasoning, but it was spelled out that testing was not an option.

My wife and I both work in health care, we are both vaxxed, all non vaxxed were suspended on 10/15 and will be terminated on 11/29 if they don't comply.
We made our own choice to get vaccinated long before the mandate, but I doubt we would have given up over 300k a year combined when they have been forcing flu shots on us for over a decade.
And if you refused that flu shot over the last decade you don't work here anymore....:coffee:

Bless everyone who stands up to this mandate bullshit 🙏

I have so much respect fight for your freedoms and fight for your rights don't let them act like tyrannical dictators just telling you that you have to this is a free country! I believe still atleast as long as im alive I will fight for freedom and not allow them to take my freedoms or atleast not allow them to just continue to chip away at our freedom

Bigmurph@roidshop.to

100% agree Murph, and I think some people need to go down on this, but I can't draw a line in the sand over this, I have to much to lose, I know that's weak but the only fight here is to take up arms, the non vaxxed will be locked in their houses. You won't even be able to go to the gym, I don't like it but that what it is coming to, still I made my own decision prior to any mandate, my decision and I 100% agree with folks who don't get it, my body, my decision, your body your decision....:coffee:

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
The DOJ said that misrepresenting the official seal of a U.S. agency, like the CDC logo on vaccine cards, could be a violation of federal law. Violators could face up to five years in prison or a $5,000 fine.
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-ne...making-using-fake-covid-19-vaccination-cards/

"Could" be...

My buddy just went to Disney on ice and they required a card. He has fake ones and he said they just glanced at it. Maybe if you use it at the airport or somewhere like that it will be a issue. Until they get the QR code up and running there's no stopping anyone from using one.

These companies are being sued left and right and losing their asses.

But that's still not stopping many companies from trying it.

I can't fathom that these companies are this stupid. I think that they "think" this whole mandate thing is going to fly.

You know for a fact , if and when Trump returns, there is going to be an Executive order banning mandates. Not just that but the Supreme Court is already showing its hand that mandates are Unconstitutional

Sadly alot of companies have gone out of business. And many will when they are sued for enforcing them. This completes the Biden Admin goal of shutting down the economy, small businesses and crashing the system. "The Great Reset"

This is all intentional.

I can't fathom that these companies are this stupid. I think that they "think" this whole mandate thing is going to fly.

You know for a fact , if and when Trump returns, there is going to be an Executive order banning mandates. Not just that but the Supreme Court is already showing its hand that mandates are Unconstitutional

Sadly alot of companies have gone out of business. And many will when they are sued for enforcing them. This completes the Biden Admin goal of shutting down the economy, small businesses and crashing the system. "The Great Reset"

This is all intentional.

all good speak but I am not going to live under a bridge waiting to see if 45 gets reelected....:coffee:

Wife and I both work from home, so no Vax needed so far. We are both of age (55 1/2) if we get let go, we can legally live of our 401K's with no penalties.
(So basically retire at 55).

I plan to retire at 60 anyways (you can start your 401K's at 59 1/2 if you choose to w/ no penalties), but if they force our hands we are OK with it.
We've both been in our 401K's with company match for 35 years, so very substantial...

Unsure how average folks just retire off of Social Security only and have any kind of life, that will be just a small bonus for us when we quality.
Note to younger guys/gals here, get into a 401K if you have the option... Amazing retirement fund...

This is all intentional.

I guess I keep leaving out details... I should have also mentioned that the company does some business with the govt. So they are considered federal contractors. It's a smaller portion of their business, but they don't want to lose it.

If you'll post up some success stories of people suing, I'd appreciate it. Most of what I've seen hasn't been too promising in that arena.

I did coerce her into asking her boss what the company's liability was should there be medical issues, disability, or even death. Of course, he had no answer.

Wife and I both work from home, so no Vax needed so far.

The crazy part about my wife's job... They require the vax for home workers too (which she could do). But...you don't have to wear a mask while at home. The rules are completely arbitrary.

Wife and I both work from home, so no Vax needed so far. We are both of age (55 1/2) if we get let go, we can legally live of our 401K's with no penalties.
(So basically retire at 55).

I plan to retire at 60 anyways (you can start your 401K's at 59 1/2 if you choose to w/ no penalties), but if they force our hands we are OK with it.
We've both been in our 401K's with company match for 35 years, so very substantial...

Unsure how average folks just retire off of Social Security only and have any kind of life, that will be just a small bonus for us when we quality.
Note to younger guys/gals here, get into a 401K if you have the option... Amazing retirement fund...

preach it brother, an old head told me this in 1995 and I (we) control our own future now, even if you can only afford 25 a pay for now, get started saving asap....:coffee:

P.S. I'm the old head now...:coffee:

Get Shredded!
so strange how ideologies shifted. years ago it was the liberals and some hollywood peeps who didnt want to vax their kids they blamed it for autism,, then trump comes along and removes restrictions to fast track a vax, and liberals and media claimed they would not take a trump vax, now it supposedly uneducated redneck trump supporters opposing the vax, but stats show its inner city blacks not vaxxing,,, everything is spin spin spin

Make no mistake they are coming for all of us including the kids. Biden has drawn a hard line in the sand with a January 4th drop dead date. Do NOT be fooled, none of this ends with everyone taking the jab. Its just the first step of compliance.

I will make them fire me and then likely move to a state that is fighting this. I think we can buy a little bit of time but once the kids get dragged into this I think we will see civil conflict. Its going to get very bad. Have a bug out plan.

btw, I have a lot to lose getting fired as does my wife. It will cost us dearly but its the principal of the matter plus I can clearly see the end game and it should scare you to death.

The fact that the Supreme Court has not fast tracked this tells you everything you need to know!! Would of thought 12 months ago this court was finally adjusted “right” but it is no better today than it was 5 years ago!

If you do have to get the vax, load up on iburprofen prior (reduces the efficacy) and then take nattokinase after (to help with any microclots).[h=1][/h]

Make no mistake they are coming for all of us including the kids. Biden has drawn a hard line in the sand with a January 4th drop dead date. Do NOT be fooled, none of this ends with everyone taking the jab. Its just the first step of compliance.

I will make them fire me and then likely move to a state that is fighting this. I think we can buy a little bit of time but once the kids get dragged into this I think we will see civil conflict. Its going to get very bad. Have a bug out plan.

btw, I have a lot to lose getting fired as does my wife. It will cost us dearly but its the principal of the matter plus I can clearly see the end game and it should scare you to death.

I am not for or against the vax, unfortunately I don't know enough about it. what I do know is I work in a hospital and considered essential and was here every day since last March. so I thought it was in my best interest to be vaccinated against what I seen going on where I work, believe me it was no where near as bad as main stream media made it out to be but I seen some pretty fucked up people, not being able to breathe don't look fun. When I got the vac it wasn't for a mandate or anything other than whats best for me, but needing a bug out plan, I can't see flippping my life upside down, maybe I'll get a blood clot and my heart goes boom, life is a crap shoot, I would certainly fight along side the non vaxed than along side the government....:coffee:

once its approved for children it will be part of the list of vaxs kids get that parents just agree to, soon people wont remember the controversy over vax mandates

I think the drop dead date is 12/8 for contractors. And yeah...I don't think the vax is going away. It will be "forever boosters". It looks like it may be time to draw the hard line ourselves and do what we have to do.

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-31_14-54-46.jpg
    photo_2021-10-31_14-54-46.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 19
I got it. Didn’t want to but I like my job. All federal firefighters were required it a long time ago and we basically all got it just because we liked our job. 9/10 of us didn’t want it.

Fuck it

All for $15 an hour to fight wild fire lol

once its approved for children it will be part of the list of vaxs kids get that parents just agree to, soon people wont remember the controversy over vax mandates
This experimental gene therapy will be looked back on as the biggest catastrophe in medicine of this century. Dig around and research the injury and death numbers in close proximity of the jab. The numbers are unprecedented.

Back