• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC Clen

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to give my 2 cents on GC Clen, this stuff is the real deal Holyfield. Third day at 50 mcgs and all of the telltale signs are there. Elevated heart rate for about 4 hours post dose and sweating like a pig in the gym. Supplementing with Taurine to avoid major cramping. I usually get anxiety the first few days which is probably mental but seems to be a great start in that area with manageable anxiety. Taking the Clen in the morning before the gym with 50 mgs Var and 50 mcg T3 in the afternoon after I get off work to avoid feeling drowsy while working. Topping all that off with EOD pins of top/npp/mast p. In three weeks or so this should be breaking wide open.

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on GC Clen, this stuff is the real deal Holyfield. Third day at 50 mcgs and all of the telltale signs are there. Elevated heart rate for about 4 hours post dose and sweating like a pig in the gym. Supplementing with Taurine to avoid major cramping. I usually get anxiety the first few days which is probably mental but seems to be a great start in that area with manageable anxiety. Taking the Clen in the morning before the gym with 50 mgs Var and 50 mcg T3 in the afternoon after I get off work to avoid feeling drowsy while working. Topping all that off with EOD pins of top/npp/mast p. In three weeks or so this should be breaking wide open.
The wife can 2nd that!!! Big difference in the week she's been on.

Enjoy and be safe.

It’s definitely quality and definitely makes me cramp :)

Hell yes, nice stack ! Take your temperature, and it's over 98.6

I'm sweating as my roommate puts on another hoodie...

I'm running a little ephedrine, T3.

Have some clen on hand as well, but it kinda scares me, so I feel ya.

War Child, on a different note, guys say you can't bulk and cut at the same time. It's true , you are either going up or down for sure, but throwing in some stims n thyroid meds is as close as that gets . Am I right ?

War Child, on a different note, guys say you can't bulk and cut at the same time. It's true , you are either going up or down for sure, but throwing in some stims n thyroid meds is as close as that gets . Am I right ?

So far it feels like it will be a tremendous run. I am carb cycling and that sucks but everything is firing on all cylinders. So far though yeah I agree

Back