• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SCAMMER Alert

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone has been scamming members by creating an email similar to mine. If you receive an email from this guy which he leaves out the "S" in Labs he is a scammer. He has copied our list and sends out incredible specials via email. I DO NOT EMAIL OUR CUSTOMERS infact all your data is deleted after we get confirmation your pack has landed. If you receive an unsolicited email please mark it as spam and let me know. Some people are just fucking assholes and don't care if they hurt you financially. I have made good on 2 people that were scammed but from here on in I really can not do that any more. I only use OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com
SBL

Yep.....an old scam. Some will duplicate your website too if you have one. What I'm always curious about is how they get your customers email addresses.

Always speak w rep on board to avoid issues . Very odd indeed but, happens commonly. Scammers suck!

Max

Better check your website and email to ensure customer information is not compromised. Also customers should doublecheck their own email accounts are not also compromised. Those are the only ways that scammers get hold of customer info.

My recommendation is NOT keep any contact info within your secure email account but in separate location and clean out emails after orders are processed.

Last edited:
Piece of shit scammers! Good on you to make it right. All my communications were with the correct email.

Yep.....an old scam. Some will duplicate your website too if you have one. What I'm always curious about is how they get your customers email addresses.
I thought the same thing but I change my password on a weekly basis. I think he went into my TD thread and looked who posted TDs and then went in and got their email from their profile if they have it listed. Cant figure it out but the 2 guys were taken care of. I dont have a website

I thought the same thing but I change my password on a weekly basis. I think he went into my TD thread and looked who posted TDs and then went in and got their email from their profile if they have it listed. Cant figure it out but the 2 guys were taken care of. I dont have a website
Okay a good reason for everyone to not display their email in their profiles. Think Admin may need to have this setting to hide emails ON by default for new accounts and for recommending members hide their emails on their profiles.

Back