• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just Got Labs Back on 250mg Test C week

IML Gear Cream!
Gc is top notch love his stuff . Those # are great for 250 week total . Reminds me when was young going into Mexico doing a rediject 250 and crossing back over. Those where the days lol

I remember those days in TJ and Ensenada as well so many trips

Those are amazing numbers I’m currently on GC TEST C as well but I only pin twice a week. EOD is kinda much for C though right? Not trying to hijack and or talk shit but for me EOD is prop and that got old quick for me lol. Congrats though your in good health

Those are amazing numbers I’m currently on GC TEST C as well but I only pin twice a week. EOD is kinda much for C though right? Not trying to hijack and or talk shit but for me EOD is prop and that got old quick for me lol. Congrats though your in good health

Thanks and some like to still pin 2-3x week or EOD cuz it gives you more stable levels of test so you don’t go up and down as much with less injections. Try it out and it might feel better.

Thanks and some like to still pin 2-3x week or EOD cuz it gives you more stable levels of test so you don’t go up and down as much with less injections. Try it out and it might feel better.

I agree. I pin while I cruise using 29g 5/8” insulin pins. Can hit quads, delts, VG with no problems. Only pin .3-.5ml at a time. No need to use 23-25g unless your pinning a couple mls in my book

Just got my labs back on doing just 250mg per week (Pinned EOD) of GC Test Cypionate. I have been on this dose for a couple months now.

Here are the results on the lowest my levels drop since I did the test the day I usually do the shot in the morning on my lowest.

Free T: 608.5 ng/ml

Total Testosterone: 2233 ng/ml

Powerful Stuff! Was trying to do TRT but my numbers say otherwise

Thanks again GC for the awesome gear and service

Great stuff and even better people/service! I’m good on 125-150mg in between cycles

biggd;[URL="tel:1946882" said:
1946882[/URL]]Thanks and some like to still pin 2-3x week or EOD cuz it gives you more stable levels of test so you don’t go up and down as much with less injections. Try it out and it might feel better.

thats exactly how I’m running my current stack. Pinning 3x a week. I can use lower amounts and have more stable levels.

Back