• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Climate Change

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We knew it was coming:

NOW - Prince Charles claims a "vast military-style campaign" is required to marshal a "fundamental economic transition."

A "military campaign" is defined by top-down planning, executing, controlling. Communist economic system: Planned by a central authority and organized along a top-down chain of command.

Meanwhile...

JUST IN - Jeff Bezos's $65m Gulf Stream leads parade of 400 private jets into #COP26, including scores of royals and "green" CEOs.

Prince Charles, who demands a "military-style campaign" to tackle "climate change," is among those traveling by non-commercial plane to #COP26 in Glasgow from G20 in Rome.

global warming is the largest scam to date. Why did they change the name? cause you can disprove global warming. How can you disprove climate change? Too hot? climate change. Too cold? climate change. Drought? climate change. Record rainfall? climate change. Yet the people, like always, are too stupid to see the hypocrisy by the elite. Leo dicaprio flies the world, and sails the world on multiple planes and yachts, touting no emissions. lol

People just can't be this stupid

"Climate change", LOL, what a farce, corrupt pile of bullshite. You mean the stuff in nature thats been happening since the Ice Age and wayyyyyyyyyy before?
And dumb (delusional) humans think they can control it?? or just want to control humans??

returdz...

Is anyone here stupid enough to believe in Climate Change?

I had a convo w one of the kids moms at my daughters school the other day. We were talking about Cancer. And how it is suddenly a massive massive issue in the last 20-30 years. But if you look back 50 or 100 years. It barely existed. So she asked me what I thought it was. I said "maybe in the foods we are eating. Processed foods. Maybe in the pesticides we are using on our fruits and vegetables, but certainly something "we" have introduced."

She said, that's a good point, but "I was watching CNN and they said it was because of climate change".

I literally choked on a drink I was sipping and began laughing. I said, "you cant be serious". And she was embarrassed and said, "well that's what I heard, but I'm center left".

I said to her, "Im a realtor and Im selling a bridge in Brooklyn, would you and your husband be interested?" (now her and I are friends so I wasn't being mean or spiteful, playful joking) So I said make sure to ask him when you see him.

I saw him the next day also a friend and he was super embarrassed. He said, "yeah, we aren't really believing cancer is due to climate change after further research".

We both laughed and sat and talked sports the rest of the time.

It's crazy to me to see even good people I genuinely like initially fooled by this crap.

I hope in my lifetime the MSM like CNN is shut down and sued and goes bankrupt. The enemy of the people.

Don't forget, if you pay super high taxes they can fix it........

The two biggest world polluters, China and Russia are not interested, but that's okay Mr. Poopy Pants will fix it.

Meanwhile Joe Biden shit his pants during his 85 vehicle caravan trek to the climate summit in Rome last week. YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE IT UP.

yup it's a big fucking joke and this country is going to shit quicker than Sleepy Joe shit his pants.

Meanwhile Joe Biden shit his pants during his 85 vehicle caravan trek to the climate summit in Rome last week. YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE IT UP.

I know this is making its rounds in the rumor mill, but is there anything concrete on it? Like at least a video of someone making a stink face?

I know this is making its rounds in the rumor mill, but is there anything concrete on it? Like at least a video of someone making a stink face?

Did you check CNN? :roflmao:

The ice comes over thousands of years and the ice goes over thousands of years, just happens we are at the end stage of the ice.. don’t forget it’s Trump’s fault

You ready to fight back or you too busy getting your nails did?

let me know. This is OUR world. Not theirs.

I'm going to roll coal all the way to CA tomorrow.

I’m going to burn an old dirt bike tire in their honor. Fuck these clowns

Yea, tax American citizens more for "climate change", where the money goes into some U.N. controlled global slush fund with zero oversight. This will def work, 100%.

They should make the "climate tax" voluntary that you can opt into with the Treasury Department. Let's see how many stupid fucking liberals put their money where their mouth is.

Yea, tax American citizens more for "climate change", where the money goes into some U.N. controlled global slush fund with zero oversight. This will def work, 100%.

They should make the "climate tax" voluntary that you can opt into with the Treasury Department. Let's see how many stupid fucking liberals put their money where their mouth is.

Seriously how will any of this matter when China says no. This will just drive business to China. We also give money to China for climate change. Man these people are stupid.

Dude. It’s rained non stop in my area. Don’t recall a wetter year. But weather patterns are cyclical. Year before it was dryer than I’d ever remembered. Didn’t have to mow but maybe a handful of times.

but like you guys said…. They want us to foot the bill and sacrifice what little luxury we have but you know damn well they ain’t changing their lifestyles. Asshole hypocrites. All of ‘em.

Friend of mine works at UW Madison he’s a professor of weather. So part of his job is to do these fancy math calculations of weather patterns past and future. Side note is is a democratic. He claims this is all BS climate change/ global warming.

When China and India with their combined population of ~3 billion people meet our current environmental standards then our de-industrialized fucked over country with 0.335 billion people might come to the table... that is in a sane world not ruled by psychopaths.

global warming is the largest scam to date. Why did they change the name? cause you can disprove global warming. How can you disprove climate change? Too hot? climate change. Too cold? climate change. Drought? climate change. Record rainfall? climate change. Yet the people, like always, are too stupid to see the hypocrisy by the elite. Leo dicaprio flies the world, and sails the world on multiple planes and yachts, touting no emissions. lol

People just can't be this stupid

Bro don’t forget who’s in the White House, massive failures in a short period of time and people still support him, so yes…. Yes they can.

Back