• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BIGMURPH log sponsored by RoidShop.to

Bigmurph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't know what happened but I went on vacation for a week and it erased my log that really upsets me I was making good progress and now I can no longer watch beginning to end but the comeback is over now its just gains and losses sponsored by RoidShop.to available anytime at bigmurph@roidshop.to

LOG

EAT just got back my diet was ok on vacation kept myself at 229 so gain of 3lbs

SLEEP didn't sleep well just wasn't comfortable

TRAINING they had a gym so every morning I was hitting my training going to hit chest today

Glad to be back brothers
BIGMURPH
RoidShop.to
Bigmurph@roidshop.to

LOG

EAT diet was great yesterday no cheating the candy is finally gone lol

SLEEP 8hrs perfect

TRAINING today is arm and shoulder training

Im feeling good ive been having stomach issues lately but its helping me cut hopefully it doesn't get worse 🙃

LOG

Eat diet was on point no cheating

Sleep barely 5hrs something happened last night messed up everything smh life smh

Training hitting legs today

Yesterday sucked and Last night was worse hopefully today I can get things straight

LOG

EAT diet is good no cheating will weigh in on Friday hopefully I should have a loss

SLEEP 8hrs sweet

TRAINING im going to hit chest again today im feeling like some arm work also

I've been feeling sick I think that the weather change is effecting me I can always feel all my old injuries when the cold weather rolls in

LOG

EAT bad day yesterday didn't eat much

SLEEP 8hrs this is a plus

TRAINING didn't train yesterday it was a really bad day going to hit arms and shoulders today

Yesterday sucked, today even sucks but im going to push through and train

Just weighed in again got 226.4 so im happy this morning 6lbs left until I can grow like a MONSTAR again

LOG

EAT diet was small definitely came in below my deficit

SLEEP 7hrs I want to get more sleep

TRAINING already hit fasted cardio 45min stationary bike going to train legs today

Feeling good losing weight I still need to get some ephedrine hcl to run an ECA stack

Just weighed in again got 226.4 so im happy this morning 6lbs left until I can grow like a MONSTAR again

LOG

EAT diet was small definitely came in below my deficit

SLEEP 7hrs I want to get more sleep

TRAINING already hit fasted cardio 45min stationary bike going to train legs today

Feeling good losing weight I still need to get some ephedrine hcl to run an ECA stack

That is a great product ! I love the ECA stack . BronkaidMax is the only one available here (sulfate) which works good (about 81%) as effective.

Max

The sulphate I didn't really like I honestly didn't know that it was around 81% to be honest. Its almost impossible to get hcl nowadays I myself haven't been able to get some yet its harder and harder to find nowadays smh

LOG

EAT my diet wasn't great yesterday ate out which threw me off my calories smh

SLEEP 8hrs

TRAINING fasted cardio stationary bike
Chest today

Im disappointed that I ate out but didn't really have a choice hopefully I don't have a gain and need to play catch up hopefully it was more of a refeed lol smh yeah right smh

IML Gear Cream!
LOG

EAT diet was solid stayed in my numbers

SLEEP 8hrs solid

TRAINING arms shoulders

So yesterday was a good day chest went well just started to feel some pain in right shoulder. Going to start some more dumbbells instead of barbell work 🙃

LOG

EAT diet has been solid but I believe that my low testosterone levels are making it very difficult to lose 10lbs smh

SLEEP 6hrs rough night

TRAINING im going to do legs today and switch things up probably do legs 2x this week

Im really disappointed in myself not losing the weight quickly. I don't want to make excuses but I do believe that my low T is making it much more difficult not impossible just more difficult.
Gotta get back on some testosterone and proviron

LOG

EAT diet is solid going shopping today to restock to prep meals

SLEEP 8hrs amazing 👏 😴

TRAINING today im going to focus on core and cardio already hit fasted cardio 45min stationary bike

Im feeling stressed and really not into training today but im going to push forward towards my goals 💪

LOG

EAT diet was good yesterday mostly chicken and greens

SLEEP 6hrs ouch I don't know why I have trouble sleeping one day and knock out and sleep soundly the next

TRAINING I trained core yesterday I need to add this to my weekly training schedule. It felt amazing and will help me cut.
Today im going to hit chest again 2x this week feeling it 💪

Im going to weigh in tomorrow im hoping for at most 226lb hopefully 225lb

Contact me anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to

Check out veterans day and weekend savings 25% off with code RS-VET25 at checkout RoidShop.to

LOG

EAT diet is good weigh in at 227lb 🤬 I need to drop weight getting frustrated about to start testosterone without the weight loss at trt levels

SLEEP 6hrs 🤬 not very happy

TRAINING today is an off day but did my fasted cardio stationary bike 30min

Im getting frustrated week after week the same weight I believe I need to take a strong look into my diet or my low T just isn't allowing me to drop the weight. I highly doubt im adding muscle weight that would stop me from losing weight without any testosterone flowing.

Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

LOG

EAT diet has been good weekend went good today ate in my deficit

SLEEP 8hrs 😀

TRAINING today is chest and fasted cardio on stationary bike

Today was good got my training in plus some yard work feeling good diet was good 👍

RoidShop.to
Bigmurph@roidshop.to

LOG

EAT diet was bad another birthday so ate out and broke my diet

SLEEP 8 hrs nice

TRAINING today is arms and shoulders 💪

Yesterday I didn't train yesterday just didn't have a chance and broke my diet but back on track today 🙃

You’ll get back on track. I have a lot of birthday parties to attend and I’ll have small servings of what ever they have like in the summer a few barbecues will have some good protein sources other times it will be pizza etc and I’ll have some cake and ice cream. You gotta live life bro!

I agree that's why its difficult to say no especially this time of year. I really need to get going again with atleast testosterone I believe that my low T is making it even more difficult for me to lose the weight. I've been telling myself until I reach 220lb I wouldn't start running again but I believe that 2wks in I would be 220lb if I started running gear again my blood work came back at 98 total testosterone smh no excuses though I need to get my ass in gear and stay in a deficit.
Thanks for the words of encouragement brother you made my morning and made me understand its just one day. Now time for cardio lol

LOG

EAT had a good day eating within my diet

SLEEP 7hrs solid

TRAINING im hitting legs today 💪 plus fasted cardio stationary bike

Feeling good especially with my boy @durro giving me some kind words this morning gonna hit my legs hard.

Get Shredded!
LOG

EAT had a good day eating within my diet

SLEEP 7hrs solid

TRAINING im hitting legs today plus fasted cardio stationary bike

Feeling good especially with my boy @durro giving me some kind words this morning gonna hit my legs hard.

I added the abductor/adductor machines to my leg day and OMG. What a nice new pain! I am mostly concentrating on big compound lifts and holy moly : those machines about crippled me! I need to hit the Pendulum & Hack Squats tomorrow. Sleeping 7hrs straight without any waking up or tossing & turning sounds Wonderful

Max

I actually have a home gym I can't stand going to the gym and dealing with others
I have a solid setup but I need a couple of machines or even just a cable machine with multiple exercises. Right now everything is dumbbells or barbell I have a landmine and a hex bar. With my setup I get a solid workout but I could definitely use those machines at the bigger gyms I would be able to do so much more.

Sounds like you're killing it brother I follow your log and love it always a pleasure when you chime in brother I appreciate it more than you know 😊

Thanks brother @maxmuscle1
BIGMURPH

LOG

EAT my diet is within my calorie deficit doing good

SLEEP 8hrs

TRAINING core and cardio hit fasted cardio already stationary bike

WEIGH IN 226.8lbs not great but better than the last weigh in so I will take it especially with me going off my diet this week 🙃 im happy though 6lbs and we start to inject testosterone cyp 400mg and take proviron 50mg aromasin on hand ✋ 😑 lol I can't wait to get enhanced again

LOG

EAT diet was solid over the weekend im looking to lose atleast 2lb this week going for 224lb weigh in on Friday

SLEEP not so good my sleep goes back and forth my stress effects my stomach which effects my sleep 5hrs last night

TRAINING today is chest going to train hard today already hit 30min stationary bike fasted cardio

I feel like im in the routine now and im going to hit my goal and then set a solid goal on the cycle I plan on running test and proviron or mast.

LOG

EAT diet is solid feeling leaner hopefully I can stick with it

SLEEP not good waking up multiple times I sleep sound but can't stay asleep
6hrs

TRAINING fasted cardio 30min stationary bike training arms today

Everything is good even though struggling with sleep but hopefully just a bad night

LOG

EAT diet is solid eating chicken again but im always switching it up

SLEEP 8hrs solid

TRAINING today I hit legs early but I believe im not going to train tomorrow

I almost forgot to log today into the books lol tomorrow is the big day and me and the wife planned a solid healthy meal. Its going to be amazing happy Thanksgiving to everyone

I hope that you had an amazing holiday brother enjoy your weekend also @durro

LOG

EAT diet has been solid weigh in was 225 lost 1.3lbs this week I will take that every week

SLEEP 8hrs solid 😴

TRAINING today im going to do core cardio training plus already 30min fasted cardio

Holiday was great got the tree up now gotta decorate the outside smh Christmas kills me im like the grinch lol

Back