• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Protein brownie cake

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
79ea3636422314fb9140746fcac575c6.jpg

I don’t eat this every night but when I need something different this is my go to . IMO I have mastered the protein brownie cake ! This still fits into my calories for the day . The ice cream is halo top peanut butter . 1.5 servings
Total is 521 calories 61 c 13 f 60p

That looks bomb dude
This is great if you have those fat kid cravings like I do for me I work nights and I eat good all day but once I get off in the morning I have a sweet tooth from hell need to give something like that a try

79ea3636422314fb9140746fcac575c6.jpg

I don’t eat this every night but when I need something different this is my go to . IMO I have mastered the protein brownie cake ! This still fits into my calories for the day . The ice cream is halo top peanut butter . 1.5 servings
Total is 521 calories 61 c 13 f 60p

I could have that right now! Mmm !

Max
Nice for a low carb snack!

Share the recipe bro…lol

Recipe

45g whey/casein protein blend
16g coco powder
3 egg whites (real ones) not carton
20g sugar free chocolate pudding mix
4g baking powder
1 cup almond milk

The protein you use makes a big difference that’s why I use a Blend for this . Once you wisk all ingredients together I take 2 plastic containers spray them with cooking spray. You don’t want the batter to be a thick layer or it won’t cook evenly in the micro wave . My batter is a about half inch deep in the container . This is important step. Microwave the batter untill it’s cooked how you like it . I do 1 min intervals to prevent over cooking . After it’s done flip it onto a plate and let it cool before you eat it . This helps it form better . You will know when it’s done bc it’s less gooey in the center . It won’t look all that good after it comes out but it taste great ! Especially with ice cream and whip cream.

Back