• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Becoming the Iron Lion

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be running a sponsored log for Iron Lion.

I've been using IL orange tops for years now since they're the most tested and highest quality generic gh this forum has had for a long time.

It will be about 12 weeks total and I'll be continuing my blast with some added goodies.

Starting out were going to be running -

1200mg sust

300mg Deca

300mg tren e

These will be split into every other day injections.

5iu Grey top gh post training (3 days on, 1 day off)

50mcg IGF LR-3 Post training

Ai will be half mg adex 2x weekly from another sponsor.

Most know how I train but for those who don't, Legs, push, pull, Off, repeat. I have "a" and "b" weeks where I alternate exercises in and out and I'll post all my log book pages. Progressive overload, low volume, high frequency, ball busting intensity.

Diet -

What I've been doing -

Training days -

1- pre

2 packs oats (66g carbs)

50g protein from Whey (sub in egg whites occasionally)

1 nutra grain bar

2 slices toast (50g carbs total)

Intra -

55g carbs from Gatorade (have a bunch left over so I've been using them up instead of the hbcd)

10g eaa

2 - Post

460g egg whites

1 packet oats

2c rice cereal

90g blueberries

100g pineapple

1 bagel

3 -

140g cream of rice

460g egg whites

100g pineapple

4 -

300g rice

260g chicken breast

100g pineapple

5 -

250g rice

260g 85/15 beef or steak

Non training days -

1-

50g protein from Whey

2 packs oats

2 -

225g rice

260g chicken breast

100g pineapple

3 -

Same as 2

4 -

Same as 2 minus the pineapple

5 -

225g rice

260g 85/15 beef or steak

I'm also having one high calorie meal per week. Steak and potatoes with salad or something.

The goods.

Everything looks good.

The gh and igf aren't labeled but I know what they are.

The blue top items are igf lr3 1mg

I'll get some updated pics here in a day or so that will be the starting point.
6ac8e0daf09f26738a4ddf96334bb8ae.jpg
69fbebe4d646b2d24277de0c401a84cb.jpg
0a69a9965c657224e3b4fe875fc8a703.jpg

Man this ones going to be good. Will be following.

First pin yesterday.

I only pinned the sust from IL and used the Deca and tren from the other sponsor I've been using so I could judge any pip. I'll add the tren next pin and Deca after that so I can see how all 3 do.

Right glute, little bit of pip, slight bruise feeling only if I push on it. Typical from sust and nothing painful.

I also got in 50mcg igf post training in left delt. No issues.

5iu Grey top on the waist. No issues.

Both peptides dissolved easily with no swirling needed. Btw, don't shake igf and gh after you reconstitute..... This WILL damage the item and reduce its potency. Also, be sure the water is contacting the side of the vial, not the powder when you're putting it in. Same reason.

Pull day. Very good session! No deads on the Bb, no room to do it, but we did a single set of Viz deads instead. Strong af on those this time and they crushed my lats and mid back.

Also worked in the chest supported t bar instead of Smith Row. This machine has a SHIT chest support that is very short and low so it crushes my chest and upper abs making this a bitch to do. That said, when I position right it does nail the upper back since I'm pulling more to the chest instead of the ribs. Might keep it in, might not.
cbcf62bfd6caf027ef8462e4605fdcda.jpg

Hell yeah Montego you're about to blow up!! Big Boy cycle, for big gainz!! I'm excited for you!

I have a question for you about your AAS cycle. I know your running this:

1200mg Sust
300mg Deca
300mg Tren E

Now do you think if you took 400mg off the Sust and added 200mg to each compound it would be more beneficial for growth. Cycle would look like this now:

800mg Sust
500mg Deca
500mg Tren E

Or do you think having higher Test and lower compounds is the way to go for building muscle?

Glad to see this up and running. That's a solid big boy cycle you got going here. I'll be watching for the gains.

Can't we link or merge the two threads so they show in both places?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I have a question for you about your AAS cycle. I know your running this:

1200mg Sust
300mg Deca
300mg Tren E

Now do you think if you took 400mg off the Sust and added 200mg to each compound it would be more beneficial for growth. Cycle would look like this now:

800mg Sust
500mg Deca
500mg Tren E

Or do you think having higher Test and lower compounds is the way to go for building muscle?

Not speaking for Montego1 but for most people there would be alot more side effects bringing the 19nors up to 1 gram

Not speaking for Montego1 but for most people there would be alot more side effects bringing the 19nors up to 1 gram

Reason I ask is because I ran a log awhile ago with doses around 800 Test, 500 Deca, and 500 Tren. It was a great cycle, but I wonder if [mention]Montego1 [/mention] cycle would be more beneficial. Curious if he tried a cycle like I did, but found the higher Test the better way to go.

Reason I ask is because I ran a log awhile ago with doses around 800 Test, 500 Deca, and 500 Tren. It was a great cycle, but I wonder if [mention]Montego1 [/mention] cycle would be more beneficial. Curious if he tried a cycle like I did, but found the higher Test the better way to go.
I've tried about everything.

I always prefer test higher, like Rehh mentioned, for sides for one and, I just feel a lot better and In turn grow better.

Plus, aromitase facilitates growth, the more you can accommodate that while staying safe the better you're gonna grow.

Today was leg day.

I needed a little deload for legs this week so I cut back the load, went to 4-5 count eccentrics, kept it in the 12 rep range and stopped one or two reps short of failure.

Didn't use sleeves or anything either to be sure I wasn't going to heavy for the joint to handle the load on its own without assistance.

Leg press 2 sets
Cable stiff legs 2 sets
Sumo squat machine 2 sets
Split squats 2 sets
DB sl 2 sets
Adductor 3 sets
Walking lunges 2 trips

Felt really good and the negatives gave a crazy pump.

Post training was 50mcg igf and 5 units Grey tops pre training.

Didn't get pics but they're coming.

Starting pics. Had a tough time opening up my back today.

High calorie meal yday on top of a high day so I'm holding a good bit of water here.
e340d674b143118d8509510df7bb4e23.jpg
00431f8e8642b67f163ace0e99d94faf.jpg
f2e7bf6149ab99d699b2801221fad7ed.jpg
24055f7cd0209002f3717b384c22de4e.jpg
3ac2cd53ad22a7c002b60efc2803766e.jpg
f0684bd987105b8858ef7ece37c81552.jpg
ebc23653ee5dd40f09d8222099e5db39.jpg

Today's push session.

No great leaps on exercises and even missed a couple reps on Incline. I've been fighting with this exercise for a good bit but, progress over time has been acceptable.

My chest is about the biggest and fullest its ever been and that was something I needed to improve before my next show.

The DB shoulder press was just a throw in. I'm trying to keep a pressing movement in for shoulders but, I don't seem to really need much if anything.

Rear delt fly felt amazing.

I did lose my pump during training because I didn't hydrate very well before.
2c3c50a1a386aca3ea8004518735a077.jpg

Following. Our training styles and philosophy are extremely similar. No offense to anyone here but you’re probably the guy I respect the most and listen to the most when you post. No nonsense hard training.

Get Shredded!
No pump in them today with all the blood in the chest and shoulders. They're a tad bigger with some blood in them
ebfb1c964f78bc9d1346479df13347c1.jpg

I haven't seen your pics in probably a year, the biggest change to my eye is your quads, best I've seen them.

Following. Our training styles and philosophy are extremely similar. No offense to anyone here but you’re probably the guy I respect the most and listen to the most when you post. No nonsense hard training.
Well I appreciate that.

Just trying to share what I found works.

Pull pull pull.

5iu Grey tops pre workout

Another good one in the books.

Improved on some things, others I had to check form and still got equal reps so, all wins.

Plugging away.

Pin with added tren last time, no issues.

Today will add the Deca so I have an idea on each one with any pip. Only the sust has had any tenderness and it was very little, especially considering its sust.

50mcg igf immediately post training with my shake which was -
460g egg whites
80g Chex
1 packet oats
140g blueberries
1 bagel

Trying to get wider!
d8ad259dbf1980b64417784ba5c255d3.jpg
07137644fc9f2fb851952e0d4a391978.jpg

No pump in them today with all the blood in the chest and shoulders. They're a tad bigger with some blood in them
ebfb1c964f78bc9d1346479df13347c1.jpg

The man's got some wheels on him.

Update on the items

The oils are very smooth. They're mct and flow great through the 25g's I use. No pip with the tren and Deca, very very mild pip with the sust and it's hit or miss if I have gotten even that slight bit.

Igf is acting like igf lol. Using it immediately post training is hard to see it doing anything but, my pumps are holding longer after training and, in getting food pumps in the following two meals which wasn't the case before.

Grey tops - I've kept my dose from the orange tops consistent when switching to the grey tops and, I've started to get some numbing in my hands when I'm sleeping. I also had a little extra water pop up this week which is fine and dandy. This could be a fluke since I did have some water retention after my high calorie meals or just switching types of gh which is very common.

So far I'm very happy with everything.

Taking today off.

Got a bit of a sore itchy throat today. I felt a bit run down yesterday and actually cut my session short for push so I'm fighting off something. I have come to the point now where it's just not worth half assing these training sessions if the strength isn't REALLY there.

After enough time training with very high intensity, I can tell if I'm just tired or there's something going on. This doesn't mean I just don't "feel it" so I don't train, there's an underlying reason.

Live to fight another day so to speak. Plus, I haven't really deloaded on push or pull in quite a bit, just an extra rest day here and there which doesn't add up over time as well.

I'll go train pull tomorrow and see where I'm at.

Body weight crept up and has crept back down again lol. 256.

Back