• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC is the man (TD)

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First i wanna say GC is not only a great business man with quality service and product but a genuine good dude. We have had short conversations about God and the brothers here who are like minded and he in my opinion is a Christian doing his best to be good to others and take care of his family. So another TD the other day with a good bit of test c, npp, and some winny tabs !! Bonuses for delay which was totally unexpected as I understand the situation with his son and family n God always comes first !!!! But much appreciated my brother
#GCorganization
#GCuntity

Nice Dale! GC has been around and always has a good base of fans for a reason. Good products and nice blends !

Max

Nice Dale! GC has been around and always has a good base of fans for a reason. Good products and nice blends !

Max

Absolutely !!
So i am going to just run light 500 test c e.w. , 300 npp e.w. And not sure about the winny. I got 100 50mg tabs what do you think would be best dosage and intake time ?

Absolutely !!
So i am going to just run light 500 test c e.w. , 300 npp e.w. And not sure about the winny. I got 100 50mg tabs what do you think would be best dosage and intake time ?
Any prior usage?
Off the top of my head
50 mgs for 4 weeks
100 mgs for 2 weeks
You could run this twice.
That would be very longest suggested usage for them.

If you’re the type whose joints cry out in agony when using winny id use it at the tail end of your npp/test run. That way you can perhaps alleviate any joint issues because the nandrolone will mask it. 50mg-75mg the final 4 weeks should do justice.

other wise… I’d run it after you’re nandrolone blast is complete and switch your workouts up to compliment the drying properties of winny. You’ll get your full look from the npp… then go into a carb/calorie reduction and perform more cardio and endurance type workouts and carve that bulk right down to a chiseled Roman god type physique.

also GC I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Much ❤️! Hope the kiddo is recovering and the family is safe and happy.

Absolutely !!

I personally like to take as a ‘finishing touches’ item. Most of the time 50 mg a day (oral), but I did 40mg a day by itself before as well. It gave me energy and speed while I was dieting. I was glad to have 50mg nandrolone in my body but I only get the dry joints on the injectable(100mg). Obviously I take a ton of joint/anti inflammatory supplements (on my log). Which help avoid any issues.

Max
Winny was third ped I used.

Thanks brothers i think i like the way milford kings idea of running it sounds. I’ll already have 300mg a week npp running through me by next week and will throw the winny in at 50 e.d. After i have a good lil run with this and test. I actually have enough for about 50 weeks so i can switch things around next time if i notice something. Or just add to the stash

I personally like to take as a ‘finishing touches’ item. Most of the time 50 mg a day (oral), but I did 40mg a day by itself before as well. It gave me energy and speed while I was dieting. I was glad to have 50mg nandrolone in my body but I only get the dry joints on the injectable(100mg). Obviously I take a ton of joint/anti inflammatory supplements (on my log). Which help avoid any issues.

Max
Winny was third ped I used.

I take a ton of those supps as well but doing floors all the time ive got arthritis in my knees now so all the help i can get im gonna use.
What time of a day did you take your 50 ?

I take a ton of those supps as well but doing floors all the time ive got arthritis in my knees now so all the help i can get im gonna use.
What time of a day did you take your 50 ?

I split dosed it - breakfast and under an hour before mighty workout .

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks brothers i think i like the way milford kings idea of running it sounds. I’ll already have 300mg a week npp running through me by next week and will throw the winny in at 50 e.d. After i have a good lil run with this and test. I actually have enough for about 50 weeks so i can switch things around next time if i notice something. Or just add to the stash
The achey joints doesn't effect everyone like everyone seems to think. It's a case by case situation. You should be really fine with the NPP too.
Keep us informed of how your run goes.

The achey joints doesn't effect everyone like everyone seems to think. It's a case by case situation. You should be really fine with the NPP too.
Keep us informed of how your run goes.

Yeah i never really notice any extra pain when running winny but i hurt all the time anyway soooo.
Definitely keep a small log when i can though. Thanks !!

Yeah i never really notice any extra pain when running winny but i hurt all the time anyway soooo.
Definitely keep a small log when i can though. Thanks !!
Yeah, me too bro.
I always have somethin nagging me.
My knees all the time unfortunately. I have a torn miniscus and mcl (both knees) Getting some shots soon hopefully.
I feel older than 36 when I used to always feel amazing.

Good stuff bro. Glad to have you here.💪

First i wanna say GC is not only a great business man with quality service and product but a genuine good dude. We have had short conversations about God and the brothers here who are like minded and he in my opinion is a Christian doing his best to be good to others and take care of his family. So another TD the other day with a good bit of test c, npp, and some winny tabs !! Bonuses for delay which was totally unexpected as I understand the situation with his son and family n God always comes first !!!! But much appreciated my brother
#GCorganization
#GCuntity

Be safe and be smart....we are in it for the long haul.

Just had a phucker back out of a contract 3 days before the job was over and ended up costing me $4700 so that kinda screwed me.

you should make friends with a lawyer for those situations…. Or make friends with some very specific types of people for those situations. Backing out with 3 days before the job is set to finish is grounds for a blanket party in my book.

you should make friends with a lawyer for those situations…. Or make friends with some very specific types of people for those situations. Backing out with 3 days before the job is set to finish is grounds for a blanket party in my book.

Yeah im on probation atm and must think business before action nowadays brother. Before i would have duct taped him to a chair and cut his Achilles tendons but now i have to be a citizen and go through the court but it just seems like to much trouble to go through for me. And the courts never do me any good anyhow

Get Shredded!
Yeah im on probation atm and must think business before action nowadays brother. Before i would have duct taped him to a chair and cut his Achilles tendons but now i have to be a citizen and go through the court but it just seems like to much trouble to go through for me. And the courts never do me any good anyhow

That some bullshit! I’ve been on both ends and feel ya. Sucks when you put effort/work in and get screwed on payment. Pools are a disaster to deal with here. Family had a 3yr case to finally got it done(wasn’t first time). Glad you are able to control yourself. Just gotta weigh if it’s worth small claims court or court or your time. Glad you didn’t beat his ass! You always do a great job so; I’d think you would beat his ass in a court room. Seems like this stuff happens when u need the money too. Wish you well.

Max

That some bullshit! I’ve been on both ends and feel ya. Sucks when you put effort/work in and get screwed on payment. Pools are a disaster to deal with here. Family had a 3yr case to finally got it done(wasn’t first time). Glad you are able to control yourself. Just gotta weigh if it’s worth small claims court or court or your time. Glad you didn’t beat his ass! You always do a great job so; I’d think you would beat his ass in a court room. Seems like this stuff happens when u need the money too. Wish you well.

Max

Yes sir no doubt, i was counting on that to move out but God will provide. Whats even worse the job i had scheduled for today that would have made me $900 in like 12 hours called yesterday and canceled said they were worried about dust. I explained that i use a flat trowel for sub floor resurfacing and that there’s no sanding involved but they still weren’t going for it
I well established though and will have plenty if work scheduled within a week. Ive already started looking for people to hire. And yes it takes a lot of control everyday to do the right thing. I almost slipped the other day and grabbed this punk by his throat and slammed his head into the cornerbead of a wall putting a head size dent in it and choking him til his eyes turned bloodshot all with one hand but i was the good guy and told him i was gonna let him have a chance and go get my shit and id still give him the $100 reward. Of course he didn’t come back so now theres a bounty out on his ass

Yes sir no doubt, i was counting on that to move out but God will provide. Whats even worse the job i had scheduled for today that would have made me $900 in like 12 hours called yesterday and canceled said they were worried about dust. I explained that i use a flat trowel for sub floor resurfacing and that there’s no sanding involved but they still weren’t going for it
I well established though and will have plenty if work scheduled within a week. Ive already started looking for people to hire. And yes it takes a lot of control everyday to do the right thing. I almost slipped the other day and grabbed this punk by his throat and slammed his head into the cornerbead of a wall putting a head size dent in it and choking him til his eyes turned bloodshot all with one hand but i was the good guy and told him i was gonna let him have a chance and go get my shit and id still give him the $100 reward. Of course he didn’t come back so now theres a bounty out on his ass

lil Bastard! Keep control. You definitely can get work as you do such a phenomenal job. Your portfolio speaks for itself . Seems everyone is doing remodeling of their homes lately. Lot of traffic at the Lowes/Howe Depot/Other type stores. Wood (materials) is expensive!!

Max

Remember what we talked about on email about our faith....don't stray. When I get frustrated with folks...I always refer to this:

Romans 12:19

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

that whY No paper contract guys exit!

Remember what we talked about on email about our faith....don't stray. When I get frustrated with folks...I always refer to this:

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

Yes sir you are so very correct, i am working on my restoration of a good relationship with God as i used to have since lately i have slacked tremendously letting my bible collect dust on my nightstand for the last two years do to my being miserable dealing with the wife but my son helped me realize the other day that maybe the reason for some of my misery is my lacking in keeping my relationship with God strong. Im working on correcting this now !!

ef8c782f6cad27de19d153fe78060f38.jpg

8 eggs and 4oz. Ahi tuna about to hit gym fir the first time in two years. Ive had my lil home gym setup and some dumbells but nothing to really kill it with so this should be a good run and im going to try my first mini log to try and stay accountable and keep track. It’s not gonna be like Max’s but shit who’s can

Tricep ext. 5x15@55
Seated crunch 5x20@60
Oblique twist 5x20@110 each side
Shoulder press 5x15@90
Fixed pulldown 5x12@160

First day back in a couple a years so kinda just moved around and gotta layout of the gym mixed it up a lil bit. Damn i feel so weak !!

Back