• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Becoming the Iron Lion

IML Gear Cream!
Update on the items

The oils are very smooth. They're mct and flow great through the 25g's I use. No pip with the tren and Deca, very very mild pip with the sust and it's hit or miss if I have gotten even that slight bit.

Igf is acting like igf lol. Using it immediately post training is hard to see it doing anything but, my pumps are holding longer after training and, in getting food pumps in the following two meals which wasn't the case before.

Grey tops - I've kept my dose from the orange tops consistent when switching to the grey tops and, I've started to get some numbing in my hands when I'm sleeping. I also had a little extra water pop up this week which is fine and dandy. This could be a fluke since I did have some water retention after my high calorie meals or just switching types of gh which is very common.

So far I'm very happy with everything.

Following and the oils sound about like they should. Nice mg of each , w high Sust ; should activate the Gh/igf-1 stack well! Kick Ass Monte! Great contest Pic

Max

2nd meal post training

300g rice
260g chicken breast
100g pineapple
f6e2c86acfc881997f61295a5bff9472.jpg

What seasonings and sauces/dressings are you using to keep your pallet interested?
Just started dipping into skinny girl dressing, not crazy about it..

What seasonings and sauces/dressings are you using to keep your pallet interested?
Just started dipping into skinny girl dressing, not crazy about it..
Well, at this point nothing makes chicken or beef and rice interesting really lol.

I've been using either a sweet BBQ rub on the meat before cooking or Chupacabra season.

Sauces, 1 of two things. Plain Ketchup or chick fil a sauce. I've really abuse the chick fil a sauce lately.

Neither of those are low calorie alternatives but, since I'm trying to grow and it's been a tad tougher this off season too put on weight, I don't worry about the calories from those, they're just extra calories.

Following and the oils sound about like they should. Nice mg of each , w high Sust ; should activate the Gh/igf-1 stack well! Kick Ass Monte! Great contest Pic

Max
Ty bud. Yeah I'm really happy with the iron lion oils so far.

Plugging along!

Last edited:
Ty bud. Yeah I'm really happy with the iron lion oils so far.

Plugging along!

I will put together something and give it a go. No problems trying some proper gear! I am going to take a look!

Max

Well, at this point nothing makes chicken or beef and rice interesting really lol.

I've been using either a sweet BBQ rub on the meat before cooking or Chupacabra season.

Sauces, 1 of two things. Plain Ketchup or chick fil a sauce. I've really abuse the chick fil a sauce lately.

Neither of those are low calorie alternatives but, since I'm trying to grow and it's been a tad tougher this off season too put on weight, I don't worry about the calories from those, they're just extra calories.

After reading this I just asked the wife if she can grab some Chick-fil-A sauce next time she's out because that sounds like a great idea. I completely forgot about that stuff.
To my surprise she laughes and said we have some on the door.
160 cals, that's going to go down a bad road for me lol. But I totally need it at this point. This sugar free ketchup is not doing any justice, neither is skinny girl.

This looks like it's going to be a ferocious run for you. Get it on!

2nd meal post training

300g rice
260g chicken breast
100g pineapple
f6e2c86acfc881997f61295a5bff9472.jpg

What does your second meal look like on your off days?
Do you scale back the rice and pineapples a little bit?

Get Shredded!
Taking today off.

Got a bit of a sore itchy throat today. I felt a bit run down yesterday and actually cut my session short for push so I'm fighting off something. I have come to the point now where it's just not worth half assing these training sessions if the strength isn't REALLY there.

After enough time training with very high intensity, I can tell if I'm just tired or there's something going on. This doesn't mean I just don't "feel it" so I don't train, there's an underlying reason.

Live to fight another day so to speak. Plus, I haven't really deloaded on push or pull in quite a bit, just an extra rest day here and there which doesn't add up over time as well.

I'll go train pull tomorrow and see where I'm at.

Body weight crept up and has crept back down again lol. 256.

Taking today off.

Got a bit of a sore itchy throat today. I felt a bit run down yesterday and actually cut my session short for push so I'm fighting off something. I have come to the point now where it's just not worth half assing these training sessions if the strength isn't REALLY there.

After enough time training with very high intensity, I can tell if I'm just tired or there's something going on. This doesn't mean I just don't "feel it" so I don't train, there's an underlying reason.

Live to fight another day so to speak. Plus, I haven't really deloaded on push or pull in quite a bit, just an extra rest day here and there which doesn't add up over time as well.

I'll go train pull tomorrow and see where I'm at.

Body weight crept up and has crept back down again lol. 256.

Sorry to hear your not well. Sending well wishes for speedy recovery . Body burnout can happen, then catching a cold or flu is not ideal. You’ll be up & at it quickly! Time cures All,

Max

Crushed legs today. The tempo training is fucking brutal as usual and I'm really enjoying not putting a million plates on every exercise lol.

From last session, Weights went up, reps went up, tempo was perfect, intensity was crazy and I was sweating pretty good which isn't typical for me.

I didn't add intensity technique volume this session again since the new stimulus will carry me a bit and I'll have it in my bank pocket when weights gets crazy again.
ce73f895cf775ab4d9389f1d8d832ea5.jpg

Push.

Fuck you Incline Smith.... Top set hasn't improved in a couple weeks but my backoff and cluster sets improved.

Switched out the jm press for a close grip machine press using a Pulldown bar between the handles. Good variation I used to use a lot.

Switched out Incline DB fly for Pec deck. I've started to get some tenderness in my left shoulder since I started the DB fly so I pulled em.

Great session.
d656b6fedd41c66383387dcc385532ee.jpg

Pull day.

Went in after work. I'm on a set schedule for a bit, not sure for how long, 5am - 5pm. I do not like training after work but, I'll have to from time to time with my schedule.

I could definitely feel the loss of energy but, powered through.

Finally got to do deads. Meh, partials suffered but the working set went up in weight, down in reps. Stopped a couple reps early because I felt like my lats were gonna tear.... Strange feeling.

Pulled out the cybex row since I've maxed it out in weight and reps. Subbed in One arm Bb rows which hit extra hard today.

Threw random bicep super sets at the arms to make it faster but they were hurting.
8f4b3428185f4cc2c666f2815228f5bc.jpg

Took a couple days off.

Today was our neighborhood yardsale. I got my mom to come over and sell some stuff. She's a borderline hoarder but, it's all new stuff, not trash and such. Just a ton of things she's bought and never used.

They started at 7am, I got off work early so I was here by ten. She made $450. After my dad passed this year she's had to adjust to her new income so, this will help her a ton.

My next training day will be legs so hoping tomorrow I'm off early so I can go crush it.

Monday is my second jab for the vaccine so I'll train push Monday and pull Tuesday unless the shot has me down Tuesday.

Finally got to train today. Stupid work.

That sore throat funk stuff I had is still lingering a bit. No fever or anything just sore throat and a little tired.

Was supposed to get my second Jab of the vaccine today but they had to reschedule me for the 23rd.

Trained legs today. Re ordered my exercises (it's on the left) to try and fatigue a bit and pull some weight off my heavy top sets on hack. I still beat my previous numbers but I assume I would have blown by them if I didn't re order. Knee feels decent today after training so that's good.

Weight has dropped 5-7lbs this week. Not sure what's going on there but I'm at 251 in the morning after I was hovering between 256-258. I dunno if it's work, maybe this sore throat, or something else but, food hasn't decreased and timing has actually gotten better with a regular schedule, haven't trained in a few days so no really energy output. I've been getting 7-8 hours of good sleep every night as well.

We continue to roll.
74dfcb191d1f55791958bbd87796ac26.jpg

Still feeling crappy.

Trained push today and I was definitely not at full capacity. Pushed through though.
a92ec349da84350c103534382f3e803e.jpg
bc356e834a5291d4a3702a45e07b1e2b.jpg
498d17904b6e472561d0a0bd2328f639.jpg
259c23c0a7f39336aa9db8720e11016a.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Finally got to train today. Stupid work.

That sore throat funk stuff I had is still lingering a bit. No fever or anything just sore throat and a little tired.

Was supposed to get my second Jab of the vaccine today but they had to reschedule me for the 23rd.

Trained legs today. Re ordered my exercises (it's on the left) to try and fatigue a bit and pull some weight off my heavy top sets on hack. I still beat my previous numbers but I assume I would have blown by them if I didn't re order. Knee feels decent today after training so that's good.

Weight has dropped 5-7lbs this week. Not sure what's going on there but I'm at 251 in the morning after I was hovering between 256-258. I dunno if it's work, maybe this sore throat, or something else but, food hasn't decreased and timing has actually gotten better with a regular schedule, haven't trained in a few days so no really energy output. I've been getting 7-8 hours of good sleep every night as well.

We continue to roll.
74dfcb191d1f55791958bbd87796ac26.jpg

Are you required to have vaccine because of work? Just curious if it was a personal decision or you were forced to get it.

Still feeling crappy.

Trained push today and I was definitely not at full capacity. Pushed through though.
a92ec349da84350c103534382f3e803e.jpg
bc356e834a5291d4a3702a45e07b1e2b.jpg
498d17904b6e472561d0a0bd2328f639.jpg
259c23c0a7f39336aa9db8720e11016a.jpg

Solid Muscle! Hope you feel better soon. I had to get my 2nd shot , felt bad for about a day. Idk what’s in the stuff but, travel & work make you have it. Some cities , OMG! If you lift or move your mask, they are all over you . They do think twice before speaking up (except females). It’s like do I need to have a needle in my shoulder w a tattoo to show I’m negative ! Lol. Some stomach flu has hit the East , saw on TV . But, guy at West Coast Gyms said 5 members have it (not covid) and said throat sore , hurts to swallow w sour stomach. Be safe

Max

Running a low grade fever so no training today. Sleep and water time. This was an hour after some Tylenol and ibuprofen so it was probably higher.
ad65482a38e6501f693d256326c49eb6.jpg

Running a low grade fever so no training today. Sleep and water time. This was an hour after some Tylenol and ibuprofen so it was probably higher.
ad65482a38e6501f693d256326c49eb6.jpg
Been a few days, how you feeling man?

Been a few days, how you feeling man?
Off and on.

Trained a couple times but just taking extra rest mostly to get over this shit.

Very very slight sore throat today but I think it might be gone by tomorrow.

Had my second dose of the vaccine yesterday and I didn't feel like shit today which is great. Went early yesterday to get it then we went out of town to watch a hockey game and stayed the night there.

Got home a few hours ago and we've been scrubbing the house for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Back