• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New order

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After so many years on this board had to finally try ACE. My two go to guys are out of the product I needed, so this gave me an opportunity to try Ace. Ill keep everyone posted.

So just a little update, I am extremely happy with the communication so far. No pack yet, but step by step communication and very responsive team. As a matter of fact the fastest I've ever dealt ever and I love my two go to guys. Looks like ACE is going to be joining my permanent list.

So just a little update, I am extremely happy with the communication so far. No pack yet, but step by step communication and very responsive team. As a matter of fact the fastest I've ever dealt ever and I love my two go to guys. Looks like ACE is going to be joining my permanent list.

Thank you Wiseguy, it's always our privilege to serve the ASF community.

Bones

Got my pack today exactly as I expected. The extra bonus was also a very nice touch.

My first experience I have to say spotless. From A to Z was extremely easy and I will definitely add Ace Labs to my top three.

Thank you Ace. Great job.

I've seen lots of sources come and go...with tons of BS.. don't get me started
But not ACE...most know me and know my #1...but ACE has things He doesn't and my girl just loves their HGH..
And I recommend ACE highly..When a great source comes along..well it's nice AF..

I've seen lots of sources come and go...with tons of BS.. don't get me started
But not ACE...most know me and know my #1...but ACE has things He doesn't and my girl just loves their HGH..
And I recommend ACE highly..When a great source comes along..well it's nice AF..

Yeah I made an initial order to get a few gh kits and then the good stuff. I tore my mcl 2 1/2 weeks ago and i got some bpc 157 and it was like I made the order then it was in my mailbox LOL

Bones and the team are really top notch.

Back