Tapatalk wtf

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tapatalk wtf

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,532

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    718
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    9316050

    Tapatalk wtf

    Why does this keep happening? Just freezes up and does this (pic below) and the only way to get it to unfreeze is restart my phone.


  2. #2
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,634
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,530
    Thanked in
    2,838 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol time for a better phone man..jk.

    Have you made sure you have the latest updates?
    Show me

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,532

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    718
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    9316050

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol time for a better phone man..jk.

    Have you made sure you have the latest updates?
    Updates to app or phone? Either way everything should be up to date and this problem happened as soon as I started using tapatalk so I obviously had the most up to date version when I downloaded itÖ so probably has nothing to do with it either wayÖ

  4. #4
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,828
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,241
    Thanked in
    1,367 Posts
    Rep Points
    34514276

    Tapatalk actually hasnít been that glitchy for me recently. It use to just close the app on me or not load pages. Never seen what you posted OP. But give Mindlessís idea a shot and see if your app needs updates.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,634
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,530
    Thanked in
    2,838 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Tapatalk actually hasnít been that glitchy for me recently. It use to just close the app on me or not load pages. Never seen what you posted OP. But give Mindlessís idea a shot and see if your app needs updates.
    Check for updates to the Tapatalk app as usually there's updates a lot. Also make sure you don't have a lot of background apps open as tapa can use a lot of the RAM. I've used it and it gave me problems in the past so I simply now open the full site in Safari.

    Lol maybe time for an iPhone..
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 10-28-2021 at 05:13 PM.
    Show me

  6. #6
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,634
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,530
    Thanked in
    2,838 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Tapatalk actually hasnít been that glitchy for me recently. It use to just close the app on me or not load pages. Never seen what you posted OP. But give Mindlessís idea a shot and see if your app needs updates.
    I had Tapatalk on an Android device and it was pretty glitchy. Now that I have an iPhone, Tapatalk worked better there but still liked to close on me as well. So I just dumped Tapatalk and used the full site on the phone's Safari browser and it works. To read posts I zoom in to be able to click threads to open them.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 10-29-2021 at 04:58 AM.
    Show me

  7. #7
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,828
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,241
    Thanked in
    1,367 Posts
    Rep Points
    34514276

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I had Tapatalk on an Android device and it was pretty glitchy. Now that I have an iPhone, Tapatalk worked better there but still liked to close on me as well. So I just dumped Tapatalk and used the full site on the phone's Safari browser and it works. To read posts I zoom in to be able to click threads to open them.
    I pay $1 a month for Tapatalk and it works much better. I can also upload multiple pics in 1 message. Its worth the dollar because you can use Tapatalk for most boards.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,634
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,530
    Thanked in
    2,838 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    I pay $1 a month for Tapatalk and it works much better. I can also upload multiple pics in 1 message. Its worth the dollar because you can use Tapatalk for most boards.
    True, if the forums you use it on keep their plugin up to date. If they don't sometimes there be issues like what the OP has gotten can crop up.
    Show me

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,532

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    718
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    9316050

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    I pay $1 a month for Tapatalk and it works much better. I can also upload multiple pics in 1 message. Its worth the dollar because you can use Tapatalk for most boards.
    Ya I reinstalled tapatalk so I definitely have the latest version as of now, if it still happens Iíll probably pay that dollarÖ.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,634
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,530
    Thanked in
    2,838 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Ya I reinstalled tapatalk so I definitely have the latest version as of now, if it still happens Iíll probably pay that dollarÖ.
    Bet the free version has limitations as well so yeah better off paying that buck a month...

    In general I'd remove and reinstall any app that misbehaves and had that happen especially when I move to a new device.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 10-29-2021 at 07:02 AM.
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. Tapatalk
    By gunz78 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2017, 08:11 AM
  2. Tapatalk
    By Mr.liquid in forum The Pit
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 11:57 AM
  3. Tapatalk
    By TBJ in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 06:05 PM
  4. Tapatalk?
    By exphys88 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums