• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adjust dosage

beez74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been at it for a while but never really thought about the diff in Prop vs Cyp as far as actual test in each shot….. I should be taking more Test per week if I switch from day Prop to Cyp correct ? Say I take 400mg a week Prop what is the adjustment for Cyp per week?

Been at it for a while but never really thought about the diff in Prop vs Cyp as far as actual test in each shot….. I should be taking more Test per week if I switch from day Prop to Cyp correct ? Say I take 400mg a week Prop what is the adjustment for Cyp per week?

Test is test no need to adjust just pin twice a week with cyp .

100mg Testosterone Suspension (un-esterified Testosterone) = 100mg Testosterone

100mg Testosterone Acetate = 83mg Testosterone

100mg Testosterone Propionate = 80mg Testosterone

100mg Testosterone Isocaproate = 72mg
Testosterone

100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 70mg Testosterone

100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69mg Testosterone

100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 66mg Testosterone

100mg Testosterone Decanoate = 62mg Testosterone

100mg Testosterone Undecanoate = 61mg Testosterone

When you add the esters

Test no ester per 100mg = 100mg of hormone
Test Prop per 100mg = 80mg of actual hormone
Test Cyp per 100mg = 69mg of actual hormone

So 500mg of prop is equivalent of 445mg of Cyp of actual hormone. Not a big difference, but a difference.

Ah ok ! that’s what I thought I remembered but it’s not to big of a diff overall. Rather than going blind staring at tick marks on the syringe I’ll just keep it the same.

Ah ok ! that’s what I thought I remembered but it’s not to big of a diff overall. Rather than going blind staring at tick marks on the syringe I’ll just keep it the same.
Plus who knows whatever you're pinnings actual dosage is.. only way is through bloods.. but in a perfect world those previous numbers are for added esters.. I guess if you're pinning 2g+ a week of prop vs. cyp, it can add up

Plus who knows whatever you're pinnings actual dosage is.. only way is through bloods.. but in a perfect world those previous numbers are for added esters.. I guess if you're pinning 2g+ a week of prop vs. cyp, it can add up

Exactly unless it’s verified pharma. And even those aren’t lab tested especially at compounding pharmacy

Back