• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey new guy 5th cycle concern

That1guy

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, thought I’d introduce myself and say hi. I’m currently on my 5th cycle ever and running tren ace @ 75mgs EOD. Locally sourced legitimate as ever been using him since the beginning.

I’m a little concerned though about something that started happening about 3-4 weeks ago and has gotten worse. It started as pain really bad aching in the arch of my right foot that I didn’t think anything of. It came and went but now it’s constantly there and is accompanied by some numbness in my big toe and side of foot…

Will be going to the doctor later in this week but wanted to see if anyone here ever heard this happening to them, and if you guys think this could be from the tren or if it’s more than likely unrelated (really hoping it is)…

I’m 10 weeks into my cycle and was hoping to finish it up @16 week mark. But if this is from the tren I have no problem calling it quits ahead of schedule.

Worried it may be some kind of peripheral neuropathy.

Any input is greatly appreciated thanks

Not the gear. See a good podiatrist and get some xrays.

Sounds good, thanks for chiming in. Ive got an appointment at the end of the week so we’ll see what comes of it.

So long as you and other memebers are pretty certain it’s not the tren then I’m going to finish up this cycle, as I’m really enjoying it and having minimal sides (assuming this foot pain is unrelated)…

Thanks again

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
Yea def not the gear. But 16 weeks on Tren? That sounds like a bad idea my man.

I have never heard of tren causing those types of symptoms but damn man 16 weeks of tren is a long time . It is a pretty low dose but that’s still a long time with tren no matter the ester.

I have never heard of tren causing those types of symptoms but damn man 16 weeks of tren is a long time . It is a pretty low dose but that’s still a long time with tren no matter the ester.

Got bloods @8 weeks and everything came back clean as a whistle. That and I feel great, so I figured why not stretch out a bit?

Not the gear. See a good podiatrist and get some xrays.

Welcome to ASF

Have to agree with Multi here, not from the gear.

Do you remember a specific time this happened? Have you done something recent you don’t normally do? Try any different leg or calve exercises?

Naw I’m almost certain it’s not a result from training. More likely from work, which is where I first started to notice the pain. I’m on my feet the entire time I work and I had been wearing a really worn pair of shoes then I started wearing crocks every now and then which is when I noticed the pain would come on after 8 hours of work in those crocs: I’ve since gotten a nice pair of sneakers with some arch support and it’s only gotten worse.

I’m thinking it’s a nerve issue because of the numbness snd also one time at work the dull ache turned into this violent stabbing sensation. I had to drop to the floor, rip shoe off and massage my foot for it to stop… very strange, very uncomfortable.

I just wasn’t sure if there’s any way tren could cause nerve problems specifically peripheral neuropathy which is what my google diagnostic skills are leaning towards…

Welcome to ASF

Have to agree with Multi here, not from the gear.

Do you remember a specific time this happened? Have you done something recent you don’t normally do? Try any different leg or calve exercises?

Naw I’m almost certain it’s not a result from training. More likely from work, which is where I first started to notice the pain. I’m on my feet the entire time I work and I had been wearing a really worn pair of shoes then I started wearing crocks every now and then which is when I noticed the pain would come on after 8 hours of work in those crocs: I’ve since gotten a nice pair of sneakers with some arch support and it’s only gotten worse.

I’m thinking it’s a nerve issue because of the numbness snd also one time at work the dull ache turned into this violent stabbing sensation. I had to drop to the floor, rip shoe off and massage my foot for it to stop… very strange, very uncomfortable.

I just wasn’t sure if there’s any way tren could cause nerve problems specifically peripheral neuropathy which is what my google diagnostic skills are leaning towards…

Tren makes my muscles cramp much easier, so its probably not helping the situation. But it wasn’t the thing that started it.

Welcome to ASF partner! Your in the right place!

Hey guys, thought I’d introduce myself and say hi. I’m currently on my 5th cycle ever and running tren ace @ 75mgs EOD. Locally sourced legitimate as ever been using him since the beginning.

I’m a little concerned though about something that started happening about 3-4 weeks ago and has gotten worse. It started as pain really bad aching in the arch of my right foot that I didn’t think anything of. It came and went but now it’s constantly there and is accompanied by some numbness in my big toe and side of foot…

Will be going to the doctor later in this week but wanted to see if anyone here ever heard this happening to them, and if you guys think this could be from the tren or if it’s more than likely unrelated (really hoping it is)…

I’m 10 weeks into my cycle and was hoping to finish it up @16 week mark. But if this is from the tren I have no problem calling it quits ahead of schedule.

Worried it may be some kind of peripheral neuropathy.

Any input is greatly appreciated thanks
Welcome

If you have no testosterone in your cycle you have some fucked up signaling going on. You have almost no conversion to estrogen, which is required for joint and bone health. If it were me I would add in 200 mg/w of Test C or Test E.

If you have no testosterone in your cycle you have some fucked up signaling going on. You have almost no conversion to estrogen, which is required for joint and bone health. If it were me I would add in 200 mg/w of Test C or Test E.

250mgs test being ran with the tren, up 50 from the cruise dose I was on prior. Calve feels tight as well. Almost certain it’s nerve related.

You've just identified your issue. You need proper footwear. A podiatrist will also typically sell/recommend appropriate footwear. Yeah, it's pricey, but you get what you pay for when it comes to footwear. You might be able to get by with some inserts too. And not some $10 dr scholls crap either.

I had the same shit bro a few weeks back. My left foot just started hurting out of no where. Was the left side of foot behind the small toe about 2 in. Then it just went away. Hurt like a bitch tho. Did you get new gym shoes or been walking in flip flops or anything?

You've just identified your issue. You need proper footwear. A podiatrist will also typically sell/recommend appropriate footwear. Yeah, it's pricey, but you get what you pay for when it comes to footwear. You might be able to get by with some inserts too. And not some $10 dr scholls crap either.

This right here!

That would be a relief if you’re right. I just would have thought it’d get better with these new shoes i got yet every morning my feet hurt that much more snd the numbness is getting worse too.

Get Shredded!
I had the same shit bro a few weeks back. My left foot just started hurting out of no where. Was the left side of foot behind the small toe about 2 in. Then it just went away. Hurt like a bitch tho. Did you get new gym shoes or been walking in flip flops or anything?

How long did it last? My pain is on the inside of my right foot right in the middle of my arch but towards the outside of my foot. The numbness snd tingling is mainly in my big toe but is starting to move down towards where it hurts. Sometimes it feels like I’m stepping on snd egg or something, just have this pressure in my arch. Glad yours got better hopefully the same happens with mine.

Welcome to the forum!

Back