• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Floyd Mayweather refuses pic with teenage boy cuz he has painted nails

IML Gear Cream!
Okay babe... You have a website to run.
I get it.
Can't let the masses know how you truly feel.
You'll be okay tho.
⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌

So a celebrity should not take a picture with a fan if they don't like how they look, dress or their sexuality? Okay got it.

It's his choice right? I don't see the issue.

All homophobes aren't gay.
Some people just dislike gay people.
That's okay too, just leave me alone and don't deny me the same rights you have.
But yes, some rant and rave about how fucked up we are during the week, but once the weekend rolls around they're downloading Grindr.. AGAIN.

By the same token, there are guys out there that like getting fucked by men.
That doesn't make them gay. That just means they like gay sex.
Being gay...©GAY GAY© means you want to have a relationship with the same sex.
Multi isn't GAY GAY... he just likes his ass pounded.
Unlike most of the guys in the Pit like him, I'm gay.

Like gay gay gay.

All homophobes aren't gay.
Some people just dislike gay people.
That's okay too, just leave me alone and don't deny me the same rights you have.
But yes, some rant and rave about how fucked up we are during the week, but once the weekend rolls around they're downloading Grindr.. AGAIN.

Do you think there is a difference between someone who don't give a fuck what you do with your life but don't necessarily approve of your lifestyle?....:coffee:

Im so confused. So is Multi gay gay or just gay?

Like gay gay gay.

Get Shredded!
Of course the guy posted the video. He has the right to paint his nails, Floyd has the right to not want to take pictures with guys with painted nails. This was some weak attempt to cancel Floyd it’ll work out as well as trying to cancel Dave Chapel. Not everybody has to like everyone else. If somebody says they don’t want me close to them because I’m white, married with kids, they don’t like my face, etc. Then that’s their right. I’m not going to post a video to try and internet shame them. Just makes the guy look like a whiney sensitive pussy

So a celebrity should not take a picture with a fan if they don't like how they look, dress or their sexuality? Okay got it.
I think so. No one should be obligated to do anything for anyone else outside of their spouse, kids, or if it’s in their job description. We can’t force people to accept others. People claim they like freedom and equality until freedom and equality doesn’t work in their favor.

Do you think there is a difference between someone who don't give a fuck what you do with your life but don't necessarily approve of your lifestyle?....:coffee:

Oddly worded...
It's okay to disapprove of homosexuality.
It's of cousse better if u just don't give a shit.
To say to straight people that you have to APPROVE of homosexuals is wrong.

Of course the guy posted the video. He has the right to paint his nails, Floyd has the right to not want to take pictures with guys with painted nails. This was some weak attempt to cancel Floyd it’ll work out as well as trying to cancel Dave Chapel. Not everybody has to like everyone else. If somebody says they don’t want me close to them because I’m white, married with kids, they don’t like my face, etc. Then that’s their right. I’m not going to post a video to try and internet shame them. Just makes the guy look like a whiney sensitive pussy

This right here ^^
Says it all.

Your right bro and not to mention this is Floyd Mayweather we are talking about. I don’t think most people realize just how much constant attention these super high profile people get. Some good and some bad but its a non stop constant barrage of people asking for things. All kind of things. Autographs, money, etc. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes. It’s fucking insane at times. Yes they are rich and in the spotlight so it’s to be expected to a point but everyone has a limit especially at a big event like it appears he was at. I’m sure he’s refused autographs from guys without painted nails too. Look I don’t think much of the guy as a person but everyone needs to get a grip. Unless you’ve walked in that dudes shoes then shut the fuck up and stop judging.

I think so. No one should be obligated to do anything for anyone else outside of their spouse, kids, or if it’s in their job description. We can’t force people to accept others. People claim they like freedom and equality until freedom and equality doesn’t work in their favor.

Small time is a homo

phobe

Actually I've said on here many times I'm good with gay marriage. I have zero issues with gay people. Would I chill with someone that painted his nails? No and I don't blame anyone else for trying to avoid a side show looking for attention.

Im so confused. So is Multi gay gay or just gay?

I really don't wanna talk about him.. Its his life and his choice..
But since ur asking... He just likes gay sex.
I asked him out on a date PRE MOD status and he said yes.
Once that cunt Admin swore him in, he got all straight and shit.
Shame too... He's a sexy fuck.

Actually I've said on here many times I'm good with gay marriage. I have zero issues with gay people. Would I chill with someone that painted his nails? No and I don't blame anyone else for trying to avoid a side show looking for attention.

I kinda like that... And I agree.
Maybe that's wgat Floyd was thinking.. Who knows.
Either way.. I don't know one gay guy that follows boxing.

I kinda like that... And I agree.
Maybe that's wgat Floyd was thinking.. Who knows.
Either way.. I don't know one gay guy that follows boxing.

But I'm sure you know plenty that follow glory hole in a barrel...:coffee:

Like gay gay gay.

Not sure why I got called out. But.... I keep telling the wife it's not gay as long as she doesn't go past the first knuckle while giving me a blowjob. Seriously though, I could give two shits if someone is gay or not. I'm more concerned about my halloween decorations blowing down to mexico in this shitty weather.

People are up in arms over mayweather, meanwhile, everyone is letting doritos slide for making grandpa gay after he died:

So your saying you wouldn’t hang out and have a beer or whatever cause I paint my nails? Lol

Ahhhh... The ol' straight til it gets past the knuckle rule..
a-hate-group-get-smart.gif

That fucken disgusting.
Stop it.

Being gay...GAY GAY means you want to have a relationship with the same sex.

Like gay gay gay.

Why do you guys have to make orientation so fucking complicated…

If you have a dick and you enjoy getting dicked down you are gay as gay can be, end of story.

So your saying you wouldn’t hang out and have a beer or whatever cause I paint my nails? Lol

Thats what I'm saying. I'm sure you're cool AF but it's not for me and I don't want to be with someone that takes the time to paint their nails. I dunno, I owned a body shop where getting nails dirty made me proud because I knew I got shit done. Kind of like a MMA fighter and their ears. Or someone that has rough hands. Yeah I'm old, 47 and maybe I'm just old school like that. I also don't use the wife's body products on my skin. The wife likes the smell after I work on something.

Absolutely.

Why do you guys have to make orientation so fucking complicated…

If you have a dick and you enjoy getting dicked down you are gay as gay can be, end of story.

I understand that line of thinking but it's a little off.
There ARE guys that just like getting fucked.
They don't kiss.. Don't suck dick.. Don't get their dicks sucked.. They just wanna get plowed.

Back