• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Floyd Mayweather refuses pic with teenage boy cuz he has painted nails

After the Jesus freak disgusting vile filth conservatives, older black guys are the third most homophobic group on earth.
The Taliban I'm guessing would be in the top slot.
But who cares?
He's not obligated to sign shit.
He doesn't have to like you.
Glad he posted it, but I'm pretty sure Floyd doesn't care. Nor should he.
I'll always like him tho cuz I have a lot of friends in the hospitality business here in Vegas.
When he comes to your business, you're FOR SURE gonna get a sizeable tip.

Doesn’t matter at all he can choose who he wants to take pics with . I personally don’t care if you’re a fag or not and Floyd obviously doesn’t care about hurting peoples feelings .

Where I'm from thats called being a pos if the kid wants a photo give the kid a photo it's not all about $.. idc if your being pulled left/right for autographs, the kids are innocent. Even tho I don't agree with the kid having painted nails parents prob pushing that stuff that's its ok but still a kid support them not make a ass out of urself. Bad publicity is still publicity

I'm more inclined to agree with weasel.
Somewhat anyway.

May is taking a stand against all this BS. He did a support video for that NBA player the other day. He's also a Trump supporter and said Trump helped him many times in the past. You know, because Trump's a racist and all.

Glad to see people take a stand and try to get America back on track.

Hmmmmm I’ve painted my toe nails for years for cosmetic reasons. Guess that means Floyd won’t be giving me his autograph any time soon. Man Im so bummed. L

What can I say bro? Some guys get cauliflower ears, some have flattened noses, for me it’s my nails that take the beating and look like it. Nothing a little black paint can’t hide though. Gotta stay pretty for the ladies! Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmmmm I’ve painted my toe nails for years for cosmetic reasons. Guess that means Floyd won’t be giving me his autograph any time soon. Man Im so bummed. L
was this a MMA wrestling thing as a distraction so people look down? I had a mexican friend that drew swastikas he thought it was funny

Lol Not a bad idea bro but unfortunately no. It’s just due to the fact that over the years my nails have taking a beating from rolling so much in my bare feet. They look kinda fucked up and it is embarrassing when your around other people on the beach or something like that. For me it’s just easier to paint them so they look somewhat decent than to deal with people looking at them going ewwwww. Lol Don’t get me wrong there’s always that one guy that wants to bust my balls cause I’m a guy but as soon as I explain to them why they usually shut the fuck up. Lol

was this a MMA wrestling thing as a distraction so people look down? I had a mexican friend that drew swastikas he thought it was funny

Last edited:
What can I say bro? Some guys get cauliflower ears, some have flattened noses, for me it’s my nails that take the beating and look like it. Nothing a little black paint can’t hide though. Gotta stay pretty for the ladies! Lol

How many ingrown toenails to you occur over your time fighting? Seems like that would happen on a somewhat frequent basis.

Actually bud I’ve never had an issue in that area. At least nothing that comes to mind. It’s just the constant trauma that makes them grow kinda odd I guess. Same as the knuckles on my hands. Guys are always calling me monkey knuckles because they look over sized compared to my actual hand size.

How many ingrown toenails to you occur over your time fighting? Seems like that would happen on a somewhat frequent basis.

Lol Not a bad idea bro but unfortunately no. It’s just due to the fact that over the years my nails have taking a beating from rolling so much in my bare feet. They look kinda fucked up and it is embarrassing when your around other people on the beach or something like that. For me it’s just easier to paint them so they look somewhat decent than to deal with people looking at them going ewwwww. Lol Don’t get me wrong there’s always that one guy that wants to bust my balls cause I’m a guy but as soon as I explain to them why they usually shut the fuck up. Lol
almost lost my rt big toenail from work shit looks like a dorito chip, but I really couldnt care what people think, I got bigger problems

After the Jesus freak disgusting vile filth conservatives, older black guys are the third most homophobic group on earth.
But who cares?
I'll always like him tho cuz I have a lot of friends in the hospitality business here in Vegas.

You have a very warped view of this country, you should seriously consider taking admins advice and turn off cnn.

Bro I fucking wish I had that type of care free attitude. I’m so hyper focused on my body all the time that I’ve actually grown to hate everything about myself. Especially my looks. That’s why I had to ban myself from all social media. All it takes is one hater to say I looked fat or whatever and it literally fucks me up for days, weeks or sometimes I never get over it. I definitely envy you.

almost lost my rt big toenail from work shit looks like a dorito chip, but I really couldnt care what people think, I got bigger problems

Bro I fucking wish I had that type of care free attitude. I’m so hyper focused on my body all the time that I’ve actually grown to hate everything about myself. Especially my looks. That’s why I had to ban myself from all social media. All it takes is one hater to say I looked fat or whatever and it literally fucks me up for days, weeks or sometimes I never get over it. I definitely envy you.
bro you arent alone literally all the world feels that way, dude I was working with yesturday had some type of rosatia on half his face made his eye and lips even fucked up, looked like he survived a fire, but he gets out there. plenty of people wish they could be half as capable as you. few months back I had a talk with a dude missing his legs at the va hospital, he literally passed out on me mid convo. just saying what you think is bad another person envies

I can tell you look fat just by the way you type

Don’t get me wrong there’s always that one guy that wants to bust my balls cause I’m a guy but as soon as I explain to them why they usually shut the fuck up. Lol

Bust them or suck them? And a real man would use duct tape to cover them up. Just sayin'.

My #2 toes are pretty gnarly and got some messed up nails. Probably cause they stick out further than the rest and have taken the most kicks, stubs, smashes, etc. The nails are 4-5x as thick as my other nails. I actually use this super coarse nail file to buff them down a bit so they don't look like tree bark.

Get Shredded!
But who cares?

You seem to care that Trump is homophonic even tho there is zero evidence of such a thing.

See there’s always one. I rest my case. Lol. Btw thanks Ironrage. If anyone needs me I’ll be running on the treadmill for the next 3 days non stop.

I can tell you look fat just by the way you type

See there’s always one. I rest my case. Lol. Btw thanks Ironrage. If anyone needs me I’ll be running on the treadmill for the next 3 days non stop.

You're trippin and the internet is the issue. I watched a girl turn into a beast with filters. She wanted to show what's going on and what you're seeing is fake. We then watched a girl that was a 6 turn into a 10 with filters. She also was trying to shed light on the filters. I showed this to my daughter and she started crying. She felt 100% better about herself after I showed her all this.

It is what it is bro. Just be your true self and don't worry what people think about you.

Good for him, he doesn’t like seeing men with painted nails… so what? He doesn’t have to like it does he? It’s everyone’s right to not be ok with how other people live their lives right? I see shit all the time I don’t agree with and would never do myself, I don’t tell them they’re not allowed to be the fucking weirdos they want to be (because that’s their right ) but I certainly don’t have to like them or take my picture with them either…

Good for him, he doesn’t like seeing men with painted nails… so what? He doesn’t have to like it does he? It’s everyone’s right to not be ok with how other people live their lives right? I see shit all the time I don’t agree with and would never do myself, I don’t tell them they’re not allowed to be the fucking weirdos they want to be (because that’s their right ) but I certainly don’t have to like them or take my picture with them either…

So a celebrity should not take a picture with a fan if they don't like how they look, dress or their sexuality? Okay got it.

So a celebrity should not take a picture with a fan if they don't like how they look, dress or their sexuality? Okay got it.

Well it’s kind of his choice isn’t it? He’s not obligated to do anything for any of his fans…

I’m not arguing whether he “should” or “shouldn’t” just that doesn’t have to if he doesn’t want to

Last edited:
Well it’s kind of his choice isn’t it? He’s not obligated to do anything for any of his fans…

I’m not arguing whether he “should” or “shouldn’t” just that doesn’t have to if he doesn’t want to

Yeah it is his choice but it shows he's an arrogant, homophobic piece of shit which is why I posted the video.

You seem to care that Trump is homophonic even tho there is zero evidence of such a thing.

.January 21, 2017
HRC and millions of demonstrators around the world came together for the Women’s March to protest Trump and his new administration aimed at tearing back our progress.

.@HRC is proud to stand up and speak out for fairness, equality and justice for all at the #WomensMarch. #WhyWeMarch #LoveTrumpsHate pic.twitter.com/XzmRSpxgJ9

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) January 21, 2017
View Tweet

January 23, 2017
Trump's State Department removed from the website former Secretary of State John Kerry's apology for the infamous "Lavender Scare" witch hunt in the 1950s and 1960s, and other content LGBTQ+ content, like information on pride month observances and the State Department’s Special Envoy for the Human Rights of LGBT Persons.

The Trump Administration has removed @JohnKerry’s apology for anti-#LGBTQ witch hunts from @TheStateDept website https://t.co/YQQHaQsc24

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) January 23, 2017
View Tweet

January 25, 2017
Trump signed an executive order directing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to begin constructing a wall along the Mexico-U.S. border. He also ordered the immediate detention and deportation of undocumented immigrants -- sparking nationwide protests that his order would tear law-abiding immigrant families apart.

LGBTQ people are as diverse as the fabric of this nation & @HRC stands strong with the immigrant community today & every day! #NoBanNoWall pic.twitter.com/qnszjqUDes

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) January 25, 2017
View Tweet

January 31, 2017
Trump nominated Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court to fill the vacancy left following the passing of Justice Antonin Scalia. The next day, Gorsuch’s anti-equality record -- from opposing crucial media treatment for a transgender person to supporting a license to discriminate for private corporations -- led HRC to take the unprecedented step in opposing this nomination, a first for the organization.

.@HRC opposes the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the #SupremeCourt. #SCOTUS https://t.co/oVCMWwO2rk pic.twitter.com/jTqd2yZJRH

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) February 1, 2017
View Tweet

February 15, 2017
In response to the U.S. Department of Justice’s (DOJ)announcement that it will no longer challenge a nationwide hold on protections for transgender students, hundreds of parents of transgender children sent a letter to Trump condemning the decision and calling on his administration to fully enforce federal civil rights laws.

Nearly 800 parents of trans kids signed @HRC’s letter calling on @POTUS to fully enforce federal civil rights laws. https://t.co/JHISs4Ewpc

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) February 15, 2017
View Tweet

February 22, 2017
Under the direction of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, the U.S. Departments of Justice and Education revoked the Obama Administration’s guidance detailing school obligations to transgender students under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.

Trans students must know they are not alone & we are with them in this fight. Please share this video to show your support #ProtectTransKids pic.twitter.com/dugIPNVCIh

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) February 23, 2017
View Tweet

March 06, 2017
The Supreme Court sent Gavin Grimm's case back to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals following the Trump Administration's decision to rescind protective school guidance for transgender students; resulting in transgender students having to wait for a decision from the nation's highest court to affirm their basic rights for at least another year.

Because of @realDonaldTrump, the Supreme Court will not be deciding Gavin Grimm's case this term. #ProtectTransKids #StandWithGavin 1/6

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) March 6, 2017
View Tweet

March 10, 2017
Trump’s Housing and Urban Development Department (HUD) -- led by anti-LGBTQ+ proponent Secretary Ben Carson -- withdrew two notices impacting LGBTQ+ people. The first notice withdrew a requirement for emergency shelters receiving HUD funding to post information about LGBTQ+ people’s rights to access shelter safely and in accordance with their gender identity. The second notice withdrew critical data collection and implementation guidelines for a homelessness prevention initiative targeting LGBTQ+ youth.

Donald Trump’s HUD pick Ben Carson is an outspoken opponent of LGBTQ equality. His positions should disqualify him from consideration. pic.twitter.com/4K8NIp5nif

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) January 15, 2017
View Tweet

March 20, 2017
Trump administration’s HHS amended two surveys of the elderly to remove a question about sexual orientation. The department uses the National Survey of Older Americans Act Participants (NSOAAP) to decide how to allocate federal funding to groups that work with the elderly; removing the critical question was the only change made to the survey.

.@HRC calls on @POTUS to reinstate sexual orientation question in national senior survey https://t.co/PE3JDxphtX

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) March 20, 2017
View Tweet

March 23, 2017
HRC Legal Director Sarah Warbelow, testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Trump’s nomination of Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. In her testimony, she details Gorsuch’s long and troubling career opposing civil rights, including for LGBTQ+ people.

#StopGorsuch → @HRC's Sarah Warbelow: We need a Justice who recognizes our basic equality & shared humanity. #Gorsuch's never met this bar. pic.twitter.com/kd6P0OPVjt

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) March 23, 2017
View Tweet

March 28, 2017
The Trump-Pence administration announced it will strike data collection regarding sexual orientation and gender identity from the 2020 census. Trump’s effort to remove the language served as a larger campaign to erase LGBTQ+ people from federal surveys and disrupt programs that provide direct assistance to the LGBTQ+ community.

Trump just struck #LGBTQ data collection from the national census. RT to tell Trump he #CantEraseUs https://t.co/FMcQ0XcJmL

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) March 29, 2017
View Tweet

April 04, 2017
In a significant victory for LGBTQ+ rights, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act provides protections based on sexual orientation. This decision marked the first time a federal appellate court has ruled this way and reversed a previous decision made in July.

Federal appeals court finds that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act includes protections based on sexual orientation https://t.co/cttI79hQek pic.twitter.com/pcJhZziFGp

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) April 5, 2017
View Tweet

April 12, 2017
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow. During his visit, HRC urged the secretary to condemn the atrocities happening in Chechnya after several news outlets reported that officials were torturing and killing gay men in “detention-style camps.”

Gay men are being beaten and tortured in detention camps in #Chechnya. Sec. Tillerson tell Russia's FM this must stop! cc: @StateDept

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) April 12, 2017
View Tweet

May 02, 2017
HRC joined with bipartisan lawmakers and an unprecedented number of businesses to announce the re-introduction of the Equality Act — federal legislation that would finally guarantee explicit, permanent protections for LGBTQ+ people under our nation's existing civil rights laws.

WATCH LIVE: @HRC is on Capitol Hill for the re-introduction of the Equality Act #EqualityForward https://t.co/bnIjdQiczz pic.twitter.com/qPyP92FGqY

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) May 2, 2017
View Tweet

May 04, 2017
Trump signed an executive order giving AG Sessions discretion to create a license-to-discriminate in agencies across the federal government against LGBTQ+ Americans and women. HRC joined other LGBTQ+ organizations rallied at the White House in protest.

Trump has given AG Sessions discretion to create a #LicenseToDiscriminate in agencies across the federal government. https://t.co/OvW7OlP79F

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) May 4, 2017
View Tweet

May 05, 2017
In a victory for the LGBTQ+ community, Trump’s nominee for Army Secretary, Mark Green, announced he would remove himself from consideration, after weeks of pressure from HRC. Our members took over 25,000 actions to #StopMarkGreen and lead a robust campaign to expose his shameful history of attacking LGBTQ+ people.

To @HRC's supporters who stood up & spoke out to #StopMarkGreen, thank you! Today's news is proof that your determination & advocacy matter! pic.twitter.com/zXPD5VSW5v

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) May 5, 2017
View Tweet

May 23, 2017
The Trump administration released its budget for Fiscal Year 2018 filled with draconian cuts to safety net programs that would be devastating to millions of Americans. On the chopping block are critical programs that focus on preventing, fighting, and finding cures for diseases, and on programs that provide health services to people living with HIV, low-income women, children, the disabled and elderly.

.@realDonaldTrump's budget slashing #AIDS funding by $1B isn't just cruel, it's deadly to millions around the world https://t.co/0FFp1aSmEP

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) May 28, 2017
View Tweet

May 24, 2017
In a shocking exchange during a hearing before a House Appropriations Subcommittee, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos refused to stand up or provide any reassurances to LGBTQ+ students that they would be protected by the federal government from discrimination -- once again, reinforcing the notion that the Trump administration is no ally to the LGBTQ+ community or its youth.

View Tweet

June 15, 2017
In an alarming op-ed in Newsweek titled “Trump Doesn’t Care About HIV. We’re Outta Here,” one of the six dedicated HIV experts who had served on the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA) wrote about leaving over the Trump-Pence administration’s complacency in fighting the HIV epidemic.

This is an alarming development that truly underscores @realDonaldTrump's complacency in combating the #HIV epidemic https://t.co/igfwsFHLY6

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) June 16, 2017
View Tweet

July 26, 2017
Trump made the dangerous and unpatriotic move to reinstate a ban on qualified transgender people serving in the military. His reprehensible action, announced in a series of tweets, could result in the discharge of more than 15,000 transgender Americans currently serving our country. The move, a blatant political maneuver to appeal to the most radical in Trump's base, will undermine military morale and readiness.

15K+ transgender Americans bravely serve our country. By attacking them, @realdonaldtrump is undermining our military #ProtectTransTroops pic.twitter.com/ZNIsFzWDnI

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) July 26, 2017
View Tweet

July 28, 2017
The Trump-Pence-McConnell bill to strip health care from millions fails to pass in the Senate. The plan to repeal the ACA would have caused insurance premiums to drastically rise and leave millions of Americans uninsured, with a particularly devastating impact on low-income senior citizens, women, children, LGBTQ+ people and people living with HIV. While a win for millions of Americans, our fight is far from over.

Repeal of #ACA FAILS, 49-51. Thank you @SenJohnMcCain, @SenatorCollins, @lisamurkowski and all Senate Dems for doing what's right!

— Chad Griffin (@ChadHGriffin) July 28, 2017
View Tweet

August 01, 2017
In a clear repudiation of Trump’s harmful and ill-conceived Twitter policy-making, 56 retired Generals and Admirals released a joint statement warning his transgender military ban would degrade military readiness.

.@realDonaldTrump: 50+ generals & admirals, majority of Americans in all 50 states & bipartisan members in Congress are against your ban. pic.twitter.com/w8QUtVZubG

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) August 11, 2017
View Tweet

August 28, 2017
HRC joined as plaintiffs in a federal lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN against the White House directive that interferes in Department of Defense personnel policy by pushing forward Trump’s and Pence’s transgender military ban. HRC called on Secretary of Defense James Mattis to protect transgender service members from the vicious political assault.

.@HRC now plaintiffs in @LambdaLegal & @OutServeSLDN lawsuit against Trump's trans military ban #ProtectTransTroops https://t.co/3vTZZ0HJ4r pic.twitter.com/V8ncDrM3iG

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) August 28, 2017
View Tweet

August 29, 2017
More than 140 U.S. House Democrats condemn Trump’s trans military ban. In a letter to Trump, they wrote: “Implicitly, your ban denies the value of transgender servicemembers, and it questions the professionalism of those who serve beside them. Our Armed Forces have grown more equal and more inclusive over time, often in the face of strident opposition.” Read the full letter here.

140 House Democrats are condemning @realDonaldTrump's trans military
ban 1/7 #ProtectTransTroops #TransBan https://t.co/d68Nj3bnuM pic.twitter.com/B3pYfTDukS

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) August 29, 2017
View Tweet

September 05, 2017
The Trump-Pence administration cruelly decided to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that allowed hundreds of thousands of young people who were brought to the U.S. as minors to stay in the country, to continue their studies and to continue making positive contributions to our nation. It is estimated that approximately 75,000 of these “Dreamers” are LGBTQ+. HRC has called on Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform and has endorsed the 2017 DREAM Act.

Necesitamos proteger a nuestros #Dreamers. Casi 1 millón de jóvenes se benefician del programa #DACA #HereToStay #DefendDACA pic.twitter.com/VobLAuzPHe

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) August 15, 2017
View Tweet

September 12, 2017
HRC Foundation released a new report, Trump’s Administrative Abuse and the LGBTQ Community, highlighting the Trump-Pence administration's highly unusual and abusive efforts to quietly roll back critical protections, programs and services for the LGBTQ+ community by bypassing longstanding administrative policies and customs for instituting such changes.

.@HRC Foundation releases must-read report: Trump’s Administrative Abuse and the #LGBTQ Community. https://t.co/GEmlX69EQ4

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) September 16, 2017
View Tweet

September 23, 2017
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos officially rescinded critical 2011 Title IX guidance related to schools' obligations to address sexual harassment, including sexual violence. For the LGBTQ+ community, which faces disproportionate levels of sexual assault and violence, this decision sends a strong signal that the Department of Education will not use its full power to protect them from harm.

Stand with survivors of sexual assault by contacting @BetsyDeVosED immediately >> https://t.co/IFm0gCMiBx #TitleIX #StopBetsy pic.twitter.com/cPHeElHEyx

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) September 23, 2017
View Tweet

October 05, 2017
At the direction of AG Sessions, DOJ issued a memo to government lawyers rescinding Obama administration guidance that discrimination protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1965 apply to transgender people. The Trump-Pence DOJ instructed U.S. attorneys to adopt this dangerous position in all pending and future matters.

Trump/Pence administration unleashes another attack on trans people, this time refusing to fight for trans workers. https://t.co/B3nG1Tvsk8

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) October 5, 2017
View Tweet

October 06, 2017
DOJ began the implementation of a sweeping “license to discriminate” that will put millions of LGBTQ+ Americans at risk of discrimination, as well as release a new regulation that could deny millions of Americans access to critical contraceptive care previously guaranteed under the ACA.

This #LicensetoDiscriminate will further Trump's hateful agenda & enable systematic, government-wide discrimination. https://t.co/wPP1eacNaw pic.twitter.com/zhK6DQbsAM

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) October 6, 2017
View Tweet

October 13, 2017
The U.S. House of Representatives introduced bipartisan legislation to protect currently-serving transgender service members from being discharged due to Trump’s transgender military ban.

.@HRC thanks House members for introducing bipartisan bill protecting trans service members from being discharged. https://t.co/iqeeiU0Oig

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) October 15, 2017
View Tweet

October 16, 2017
In a stunning new piece by the The New Yorker, Trump “jokes” Pence wants to hang LGBTQ+ people. Mike Pence has spent his career attacking LGBTQ+ people in Congress, in the governor's mansion, and now in the White House. Donald Trump's remark lays open the depth of their hostility and animosity toward LGBTQ people, and just how deeply they believe we should be treated as second-class citizens in our own country.

Referring to #LGBTQ people, Donald Trump joked Mike Pence wants to "hang them all." That's not funny, that's evil. https://t.co/n4w3iSiLyZ pic.twitter.com/0uR8klf5Ga

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) October 16, 2017
View Tweet

October 30, 2017
A U.S. federal judge blocked the Trump-Pence administration’s unconstitutional ban on military service by transgender troops in the case brought by NCLR and GLAD.

BREAKING! Court blocks @realDonaldTrump’s discriminatory #transgender troop ban. #ProtectTransTroops pic.twitter.com/IytNOMZhiA

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) October 30, 2017
View Tweet

October 31, 2017
HRC hailed the U.S. Senate’s passage of a resolution condemning the violence and persecution against LGBTQ+ people in Chechnya.

The U.S. House of Representatives unanimously passed a nearly identical bipartisan resolution in June. To date, neither Trump nor Secretary Tillerson have publicly condemned the atrocities.

U.S. Congress unanimously condemns anti-LGBTQ violence in Chechnya while Donald Trump remains silent #EyesonChechnya https://t.co/0gfEShzf6H

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) October 31, 2017
View Tweet

November 21, 2017
A second federal judge blocks enforcement of the Trump-Pence administration’s ban on military service by transgender troops. The decision by U.S. District Judge Marvin J. Gabris in Maryland came just hours before oral arguments in a third case challenging the unconstitutional ban, and also explicitly affirms the right of transgender troops to access medically-necessary care.

A 2nd federal judge has issued a preliminary injunction in the ongoing efforts to #ProtectTransTroops from @realDonaldTrump & @mike_pence's dangerous & discriminatory #TransBan. https://t.co/VcwHn8L2hX

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) November 21, 2017
View Tweet

December 05, 2017
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders made the startling admission that Trump agreed with the position articulated before the Supreme Court by his solicitor general, Noel Francisco, that businesses should be allowed to hang signs that say they won’t serve LGBTQ+ customers.

Shocking: In 2017, @realdonaldtrump's solicitor general is arguing we return to an era when stores post signs indicating who they will and will not serve. Businesses can choose what they serve, not who they serve. We won't go back. pic.twitter.com/neqdYUFN3x

— Chad Griffin (@ChadHGriffin) December 5, 2017
View Tweet

December 11, 2017
A federal court in Seattle ordered an immediate halt to the Trump administration’s discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services. The ruling came in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN challenging the ban and prevents the ban from being implemented while the case proceeds.

ICYMI: Judge Pechman issued a preliminary injunction against Trump-Pence's discriminatory #TransBan. https://t.co/CxDK0gAnuX

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) December 12, 2017
View Tweet

December 19, 2017
HRC and artist Robin Bell projected the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) banned words onto the side of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC. The display came on the heels of a Washington Post’s report that the Trump-Pence administration banned the use of seven words -- "transgender," "fetus," "vulnerable," "entitlement," "diversity," "evidence-based" and "science-based” -- by the CDC.

.@HRC protests tonight in powerful display projected at Trump’s DC Hotel. The projection rotated words Trump-Pence administration reportedly banned at the CDC, including "transgender" & "diversity" - and ended with a declaration from the #LGBTQ community: “we will not be erased.” pic.twitter.com/Yq8aQQdaRX

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) December 20, 2017
View Tweet

December 22, 2017
Trump signed into law a $1.5 trillion tax-scam bill that was carefully crafted to undermine the ACA and other vital health care programs. Republican leadership rushed the partisan bill through both chambers of Congress in less than 24 hours and didn’t receive a single vote from Democratic lawmakers.

Almost a year in office and all @realDonaldTrump has to show for it is a sloppy and reckless tax bill that threatens health care and programs millions rely on. Voters will remember in November. https://t.co/TNwRodY4dP

— Chad Griffin (@ChadHGriffin) December 20, 2017
View Tweet

January 18, 2018
The Trump-Pence administration launched the “Division of Conscience and Religious Freedom” at HHS, which could enable discrimination against LGBTQ+ people, women, and others. The creation of the unnecessary new division will likely promote a license to discriminate and divert needed enforcement resources and encourages discrimination against LGBTQ+ people.

The Trump-Pence Administration’s new division at the Department of Health and Human Services could enable discrimination against #LGBTQ people, women, and others. https://t.co/etjMR3MOD9

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) January 19, 2018
View Tweet

February 01, 2018
The Trump-Pence administration refused to sign a statement in support of an Inter-American Court of Human Rights’ ruling on marriage equality and transgender rights.

Shameful: The Trump-Pence administration has refused to sign a statement in support of #MarriageEquality and #Transgender rights. https://t.co/reZ9hy1w4p

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) February 1, 2018
View Tweet

February 07, 2018
More than 700 parents of transgender children sent a letter to Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos condemning her failure to protect transgender students and calling on her to recognize the basic human and civil rights of transgender young people in our nation’s schools.

On the one-year anniversary of @BetsyDeVosED becoming U.S. Education Secretary, 700+ parents of transgender children sent her a letter condemning her unconscionable failure to protect transgender students. https://t.co/mXTDsAGOnt

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) February 7, 2018
View Tweet

February 12, 2018
The Department of Education made the shocking announcement that they will refuse to respond to civil rights complaints filed by transgender students who are barred from using bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity.

BREAKING: After months of dodging the issue, @BetsyDeVosED's Education Department officially announces it will not act to protect #transgender kids blocked from using bathrooms that match their gender identity.https://t.co/zlVbX8ZvsC

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) February 12, 2018
View Tweet

March 01, 2018
March 1, 2018: HRC, Lambda Legal, OutServe-SLDN, the American Military Partner Association, and Gender Justice Leagueunveiled a new television ad -- entitled “Patriots” -- featuring military, national security, and bipartisan officials voicing opposition to the Trump-Pence administration’s ban on transgender service members.

.@HRC @LambdaLegal @OutserveSLDN @LGBTMilPartners & @GenderJusticeWA’s new ad is part of the largest paid media campaign against Donald Trump's ban on transgender troops since he tweeted the policy last July. #ProtectTransTroops pic.twitter.com/m5qPHFJfeJ

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) March 1, 2018
View Tweet

March 07, 2018
Secretary Carson released a new mission statement for HUD that removed several key phrases from the existing mission statement that prioritized fighting discrimination in housing and supporting access and inclusivity in all communities.

The new mission statement removes several key phrases, including “strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all” and “inclusive and sustainable communities free from discrimination." https://t.co/ken4PtjoK8

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) March 7, 2018
View Tweet

March 20, 2018
HRC criticized Secretary Ben Carson’s shameful admission that HUD was delaying important resources protecting LGBTQ+ people in homeless shelters. Carson testified during a budget hearing before the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, HUD, and related agencies.

This isn’t the first time Ben Carson has attacked the #LGBTQ community. Get the facts. pic.twitter.com/sfwJh5frrv

— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) March 17, 2018
View Tweet

March 28, 2018
More than 4,500 LGBTQ+ people and allies from every state, including D.C. and Puerto Rico, joined HRC to submit comments about the proposed Trump-Pence administration’s so-called “conscience” regulation at HHS. If finalized, it would empower health care providers to deny LGBTQ+ people and women necessary care, and deter healthcare organizations and providers from taking necessary action to guarantee that all patients have access to the care they not only deserve, but are legally entitled to.

Physicians’ personal beliefs should NEVER be prioritized over life-saving patient care. @HHSgov should know that.

Join @HRC in reminding them that any proposal suggesting otherwise is discriminatory and wrong. https://t.co/r9JWwnU9f7

Yeah it is his choice but it shows he's an arrogant, homophobic piece of shit which is why I posted the video.

As a fellow cock sucker I DO NOT BELIEVE for one second you don't think Trump ABSOLUTELY fucken hates you.
He hates me more cuz I'm black.. hates my boyfriend cuz he's Asian.. but hates you too.
Maybe not as much, but he ain't doing you any favors.
..... and you know this but you won't post it.
Which makes u a borderline bitch ass hoe.
(I really like saying that btw)

As a fellow cock sucker I DO NOT BELIEVE for one second you don't think Trump ABSOLUTELY fucken hates you.
He hates me more cuz I'm black.. hates my boyfriend cuz he's Asian.. but hates you too.
Maybe not as much, but he ain't doing you any favors.
..... and you know this but you won't post it.
Which makes u a borderline bitch ass hoe.
(I really like saying that btw)

I have no reason to think any of this about Trump, it was all made up by MSM fake news.

Back