• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FDA live! EUA for children

So.........

People for this.
" we need to approve these so children can't spread it to adults "

People against it,

People calling in with side effects and talking about we don't know the side effects. "The facts show there is no benefit to Vax children because of the low death rate. We don't know the side effects, short or long term. This will lead to mandates like with adults. Yoi can't do this to children "

One side acting on selfish reasons and another acting on facts.

Let's not forget the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from spreading it.

Let's not forget the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from spreading it.

It's worse. The vaccinated harbor just as much virus in their upper respiratory as the unvaccinated and infected but the vaccinated don't feel sick until much later so they travel around spreading it. It is the exact opposite as the narrative.

I have a daughter under 10. She caught covid three months ago and was fine after three days. Had a light fever, was lethargic and lost taste for 2 days. Then, she was fine. Like nothing happened.
No way in fucking hell is she getting jabbed with this poison.

Both of my sons had it. They were "sick" for about 3 fucking hours. Sick as in they had a 99.8 degree temp and that was pretty much it. No damn way they take this vaccine.

It's worse. The vaccinated harbor just as much virus in their upper respiratory as the unvaccinated and infected but the vaccinated don't feel sick until much later so they travel around spreading it. It is the exact opposite as the narrative.

Yes this was brought up. BTW they approved it. They said we have to approve it to find out what the side effects are. Lol homeschooling here we come.

- - - Updated - - -

Both of my sons had it. They were "sick" for about 3 fucking hours. Sick as in they had a 99.8 degree temp and that was pretty much it. No damn way they take this vaccine.

My daughter had a fever for 2 hrs and the next day was back at it playing.

Yes this was brought up. BTW they approved it. They said we have to approve it to find out what the side effects are. Lol homeschooling here we come.

- - - Updated - - -

My daughter had a fever for 2 hrs and the next day was back at it playing.

I watched the last 2 hours. Peter Marks cornered them very effectively. He put up only one question which forced them to punt the groupings of kids to be given the vaxx to the CDC AICIP Advisory board. All they voted on was does the benefits outweigh the risks for the 5-11. Marks was his usual Smarmy self and pushed the equity and diversity buttons and the batch of pussies on the committee pushed back a little to redesign the question prompting Marks to push the equity and diversity buttons harder. So in the end they bought into the washed down adverse events data focusing only on myocarditis/pericarditis from under powered studies and extrapolating to 12-18 year olds. Also, from what I understand the parents of the trial kids had to sign non-disclosure. So Pfizer had their end locked down tight. We know they suppress the injured from Maddie De Garay who was injured in the 12-18 trial and then caste aside. The only one on the VRBAC committee worth a shit was Michael Kurilla, who basically called out the set up and then abstained. So my prediction is that AICIP will vote full steam ahead and Biden will have school mandates in less than 3 weeks. The adverse events will continue to be silences and lots and lots of kids will be injured. The only saving grace is that the dose is lower.

I watched the last 2 hours. Peter Marks cornered them very effectively. He put up only one question which forced them to punt the groupings of kids to be given the vaxx to the CDC AICIP Advisory board. All they voted on was does the benefits outweigh the risks for the 5-11. Marks was his usual Smarmy self and pushed the equity and diversity buttons and the batch of pussies on the committee pushed back a little to redesign the question prompting Marks to push the equity and diversity buttons harder. So in the end they bought into the washed down adverse events data focusing only on myocarditis/pericarditis from under powered studies and extrapolating to 12-18 year olds. Also, from what I understand the parents of the trial kids had to sign non-disclosure. So Pfizer had their end locked down tight. We know they suppress the injured from Maddie De Garay who was injured in the 12-18 trial and then caste aside. The only one on the VRBAC committee worth a shit was Michael Kurilla, who basically called out the set up and then abstained. So my prediction is that AICIP will vote full steam ahead and Biden will have school mandates in less than 3 weeks. The adverse events will continue to be silences and lots and lots of kids will be injured. The only saving grace is that the dose is lower.

Biden saying they have all the vaccines ready last week should give us all a clue as to what's going on. You know it will be passed and schools will mandate it.

Oh well, I feel for ya guys. You have a tough decision to make. It won't be but a month I bet before this is a mandate for schools. One of the doctors was scared this would be the case but still passed it anyway.

The funny part is the stats showed kids aren't dying from covid. Pfizer tried to cherry pick the highest month but was called out on cherry picking. They also were called out on kids that died of covid that had pre existing conditions. One doctor also spoke about boosters every six months. They didn't have a answer. I'm sure they do but don't want to talk about it. The doctor then said it wanes for adults so why wouldn't it for kids?

This was more about kids giving this to vaxxed adults. Yeah read that last part again. Lol

I suggest every parent listen to this. Also listen to the public comments with kids having other side effects other than heart issues. Why they only focus on the heart issue is beyond me.

Good luck guys.

The country is dumb as a pig. 70 years ago the polio vaccine began. And it NEVER was administered to adults as it didn’t affect them nor did they transmit it to kids. This is completely done for control and financial reasons. Any parent that does this to a child that is not high risk should be castrated

Back