• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

That's Game

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well the fighting is Over..
After the 1st visit after an 8 month break was the Worst Ever..

Made a choice..not to continue fighting the service dog issue..whice is my biggest problem..more than C..
So the bitch that left me in the cold(32 F) for 30 mins knew the Federal Laws..and treated me the worst ever was a taste of what to look forward to with 9 more Dr.s and Labs.. Hospitals..and causes me so much stress..

I will not be treated like that anymore..Period
And I'm sad to be called an American...today.

So I reached out again to the Governor's office..no help
Then ADA that won't enforce the Laws..

I have wasted more time fighting the Dog problem than C..because of assholes..and the stress it has put me under is now a major health concern..Im one fall..one BP spike away from being really screwed up or dead..

I choose to not put up with that and live Happy with my Great Beast than fight it anymore..just not worth it..

I pray none of you ever have to go thru this shit..
I am sad I fought for PE freedom here so they can treat PE like they do me..

I have fought a good fight but the road ahead is full of PE that don't give a damn and are inhumane..
I respect myself better than that...

I am down a lot now and I refuse to see anymore Dr.s...Sad Day to be an American..if there is even such a thing anymore..

I would rather live my days happy and with Gabriel and die in peace...than have one more person treat us like last wk..

Sorry man. The world is chock full of assholes. You and Gabriel take care of each other.

You have been a good friend..and I have live a good life..but it is time..

I have always wondered how some PE are at peace when facing D..
My answer came 2 months ago..When it is too painful to stay here.and the pain staying causes others..

I have No Regrets

I don't know the severity of what you have but have you looked into Cannabis Oil sir and fasting?

I know a friend personally that had a pretty intense cancer and he starved it to death. He defeated it this way.

As crazy as that sounds.

You can't do anything without a support system in place..and mine just crumbbled.. I'm unable to take care of myself 12 to 15 days a month now..So,it's not work..But I trying to find another way.

I don't know the severity of what you have but have you looked into Cannabis Oil sir and fasting?

I know a friend personally that had a pretty intense cancer and he starved it to death. He defeated it this way.

As crazy as that sounds.

From everything I've ever read, cancer has to have carbs to survive. Cancer cells can't live off ketones like normal cells. I've seen more than a few "miracle" stories from people who fasted or went full keto.

I have some problems from the C now that I'm trying to deal with..But I've promised a few good PE here some things and I keeping those at all cost..But after that..guys it's going to be hard to stay around..Too many hits to the head..

What does PE stand for? Everytime I see that I draw a blank. Too many acronyms in this digital world… I feel like Dave Bautista trying to pass a 2nd grade math test.

PE..people
He passed 2nd grade..??

doubtful. Dudes shoe size is 4x larger than his IQ. But anyways , thanks. I’m gonna fill a notebook with digital slang and sell it on Amazon.

IML Gear Cream!
What does PE stand for? Everytime I see that I draw a blank. Too many acronyms in this digital world… I feel like Dave Bautista trying to pass a 2nd grade math test.
Sup milf!
U prolly tryna read there mindz. Gone go cra cra boi.

I thought PE was “people everywhere” but that didn’t always work out in syntax.

Without being a grammar or spelling nazi, it’s still pretty difficult to not get annoyed by this stuff sometimes.

Words like “ghey” make sense because we aren’t talking about literal bum chummery, but stupid looking things.

Words like “thicc” don’t because both that and the proper spelling still mean fat bitches.

Back